剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
A Duke who must play kingmaker.
你是觉得我很蠢吗
You think I'm an idiot.
不
No.
"维洛那两绅士"改编自其他故事
I based the "two gentlemen of verona" on a story
是因为我没时间了
because I had no time.
从现在开始 我想创作完全属于自己的故事
From now on, I want the ideas to be all my own.
你就想出了个精灵王吗
Ideas like king of the fairies?
我觉得你需要这本书
I think you need the book.
讲讲你那个故事
Show me your story.
亨利六世 那段历史故事性很强
Henry vi. It's a very good story.
那时英法交战
The English and the French go to war.
可结局都定了啊
It's been done.
现在都1589年了 所有历史都尘埃落定
It's 1589, will. Everything's been done.
关键在于你如何演绎它
It's how you do it that counts.
国王很软弱 公爵必须拯救自己的国家
The king is weak, and the Duke must save his kingdom.
故事很棒
It's great.
是有点潜力
It has potential.
我就知道
I knew it!
但只有选对人 这戏才能成功
But only with the right man to make it great.
我要问问爱德华·阿莱恩
I'll ask Edward alleyn.
干♥你♥哦
Swive thee.
你妹妹今天怎么样
How is your sister today?
-挺好的 -是吗
- She is well. - She is?
她答应嫁给那个啤酒商了
She has agreed to marry the beer man.
我父母带她去订亲了
My parents have taken her to do the deal.
你今天看起来真美 爱丽丝
You look lovely today, Alice.
不像有些姑娘一样打扮得花枝招展 但胜在质朴
Not dressed too fancy like some girls, but simple.
而且美丽
And pretty.
她是完美人选
She's perfect!
你不会想要漂亮媳妇的 基南
You don't want a beautiful one, Keenan.
漂亮女人到处招惹野男人
They can't keep their legs shut!
嫁入新家庭 你肯定很害怕吧
It must be a daunting prospect, getting a new family.
能与娘家人来往的话就还好
Not if I also get to keep my old family.
当然可以
Of course.
我的娘家人挺多 都是演员和作家
My family is a large one, full of players and writers.
她说话声音太含糊了
She mumbles her words!
她是说 即使在婚后
She's saying that she won't be shut up indoors
她也不想被关在家里
after she is married!
基南努力工作 才有了现在的一切
Keenan worked hard for what he has.
用不着你拿他的钱
He doesn't need you giving it away
贴补那些写故事的人
to every beggar with a tale to tell!
我不会乱花他的钱
I will not give his money away.
挺热的
It's rather warm.
大家不介意的话 我想开下窗
Um, if you don't mind, I'll open the window.
也许现在正是你能怀孕的时候
Maybe it's your fertile time!
-香肠不错 -谢谢
- Lovely sausage. - Thank you.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
如果嫁给基南能让你开心
If marrying Keenan will make you happy,
那我真心实意祝福你
then I wish it for you with all my heart,
但若你嫁给他 只因认为世上所有男人都如我一样
but it would kill me deader than stone if you married him
懦弱又卑鄙 我会心如刀绞
because you thought all men as cowardly and base as I.
穿着裙子吹风 可容易高♥潮♥啊
Thou wilt get a cold quim with the wind blowing up your skirt!
你该走了
You should go.
一个性冷淡的法国妞
A frigid Fanny!
-我话还没说完 -什么
- There's something else. - What?
我不会放弃剧院的
I won't stay away from the theatre.
那晚的表演 我们所有的演员都熠熠生辉
I did see greatness in our stars that night, for all of us.
别说了
Shut up!
怪女孩 像个织布机似地咕咕哝哝
Odd girl! Muttering like a loon!
我会让剧院的生意好起来
I intend to make the theatre thrive
-直到你可以接管 -走吧
- until you can take it over and run it. - You must go.
刚刚通过审查... 一个新人
Fresh from the censor... A new fellow,
刚尝到一点成名的滋味
enjoying his first blush of fame.
威廉 莎士比亚
William Shakespeare?
巴纳比 愿太阳总是在三点升起
May the sun shine on three always, Barnaby.
你不可能这么快就写完一出新戏
Thou can't have scribed an entire play so soon.
我写了开头 想听听你的意见
I have the beginnings and I'd value your opinion.
亨利六世
"Henry vi."
讲的是两个家族的兴衰
A play in which one order falls and another rises.
和游走在正邪间的大人物
And great men behave with both virtue and villainy.
听上去比童话故事好多了
Sounds better than fairies.
我听说你正在写新作品
I hear you're working on something new.
姐,你要嫁给那个啤酒贩子吗
Sister, art thou marrying the beer man?
我还没想好
I haven't decided yet.
别想太久 你可不会越活越年轻
Don't take too long. You're not getting any younger.
我想你需要一个抄写员
I thought you might need a copyist.
他配不上你
Thou art so much more than that.
你来演玛格丽特 一个有主见的女人
You can read Margaret, a woman who makes her own choices.
你的耳环呢
What happened to your earring?
我觉得它... 让你看起来像只公鸡
- I realized that... - It made you look like a cock?
是的
Aye.
而且就算是阿♥拉♥丁的宝藏
And that an Aladdin's treasure of baubles
也买♥♥不到我真正想要的东西
could not purchase what I truly desire...
这个剧院 我们的演出和你
This, our work, and thee.
开始吧
May we begin?!
萨福克
Suffolk.
其他人都离开舞台
Everyone else, start off stage.
王后对于这位公爵观察得十分彻底
Well, hath your highness seen into this Duke.
河水深处水流平
Smooth runs the water where the brook is deep.
他包藏着祸心
He harbors treason.
狐狸偷羊是不叫唤的
The fox barks not when he would steal the lamb.
不 不 我的...
No, no, my...
你们想要什么
What do you want?
威廉·莎士比亚
William Shakespeare.
从后门走 快
Just go out the back. Run.
我说过不会再让你的家人陷入危险
I swore I would never endanger your family again,
我是认真的
and I meant it.
我今晚过来是因为
I came here tonight because...
我无法接受流转在你唇齿间那些
I couldn't bear the thought of all those words
灿若星辰的话语 以后都不再有我的见证
tumbling out like stars from heaven's mouth without me.
如果我的世界里没有你, 又有谁能让我见到星光
If you are not in my world, who will help me see those stars?
我会没事的
I will be fine.
斯特拉特福男孩可是出了名的坚强
Us stratford boys are famously sturdy.
我就是威廉·莎士比亚
I am William Shakespeare.
我们来为托普克利夫先生请一名观众
Mr. Topcliffe requests an audience.
为什么
What for?
我说请只是出于礼貌
When I called it a request, I was being polite.
别激动 理查德
Peace, Richard.
要知道带走你的方法可不止一种
We can do this the other way, if you prefer.
他会没事的 你听到他说了
He'll be fine. You heard him say so.
作家都是巧言令色的骗子
Writers are persuasive liars.
那些无孔不入的布道者
These insidious peddlers of propaganda
会毁掉社会的基石
will rot the very fabric of our society.
那些天主教♥徒♥中最有经验的欺诈者
The catholics have a particularly skilled deceiver
就是罗伯特·索斯韦尔
in Robert southwell.
你不用些餐点吗 莎士比亚大♥师♥
Do you not intend to dine, master Shakespeare?
我没胃口
I have no appetite.
我从不会看不起他人的生计
I do not begrudge a man the right to make ends meet.
但是剧院
But theatres?
剧院是堕落和暴♥乱♥的温床
Theatres are pits of debauchery and sedition.
如果可以我会把它们全都夷为平地
I would have every last one razed to the ground if I could.
但愿你做不到
Then praise be that you can't.
我在大学时也写过一部剧
I wrote a play myself at the university.
非常受...大人物的欢迎
It was very well received... By those who mattered.
贱民们更难取悦 但我发现你有这方面的天赋
The rabble are trickier to please, but I observe you have a gift for it.
那部"维洛那二绅士"
The "Two gentlemen of Verona"
平民们大为赞赏
is lauded by lowlifes.
恐怕那部作品的门槛太低了些
I fear the bar is set too low with that particular work.
不
No.
恰到好处
It is set just where I need it.
我要利用你来打击天主教会
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表