剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表
他们都这么说
They both said it.
巴克斯特为什么死了
Baxter died for what?
留下孤儿寡母
Wife widowed, children orphaned
好让你继续写这些蠢话吗
so you could continue with your fool's errand?
别烦我
Leave me.
你就是个懦夫 一个差劲丈夫
You're a coward and a bad husband.
忏悔也无济于事
Confession couldn't change that.
我是为了家庭来这里
I am here for my family.
你是为了浮华 虚荣
For vanity, self glory.
为了碰那个女孩
For the touch of that pretty girl.
她的唇 她的眼 她的... 啊
Her lips, her eyes, her... Aah!
快给我交房♥租
I will have payment.
我什么... 我一无所有
I am noth... I have nothing.
托比 上来
Toby! Up here!
威尔大♥师♥想要点颜色看看
Master Will require a hand with his effects.
他今晚就要走了
He's leaving us tonight.
今晚真是散步的好机会
Pleasant night for a stroll.
来 跟我喝一杯
Come, drink with me.
-我得写作 -在外面淋着雨写吗
- I have to write. - Out here in the rain?
-你怎么... -我是说 你能不能... -能不能干什么
- How do you... - I mean, could you... - Could I what?
不重要
It doesn't matter.
还在对可怜的巴克斯特感到内疚
Still feeling guilty about poor Baxter?
不
No.
是 但是...
I mean, yes, but...
也得到了一些所谓天主教的宽恕吧
Had some of that famous catholic absolution, have you?
需要我帮你吗
What can I help you with?
你帮不了我
No. You can't.
-有何贵干 -我是威廉·莎士比亚
- Yes? - I'm William Shakespeare.
你是那个剧作家
You're the theatre poet.
正是
Yes.
我想跟科顿先生说几句话
I would speak with Mr. Cotton.
我不认识什么克顿先生
I don't think I know a Mr. Cotton.
这里没这个人
No one of that name here.
没关系
It's all right.
让这只可怜的邋遢羊羔进圈吧
Let the poor, bedraggled lamb into the manger.
很抱歉没能参加礼拜天的弥撒
I'm sorry I didn't make it to mass on Sunday.
但现在我没钱买♥♥墨 无处安身
But now I have no money for ink and nowhere to stay.
你今晚就睡在这吧
Tonight, you shall sleep.
明天 我们就要飞了
Tomorrow, we fly.
没事了
It's all right.
猪 马 猎狗
Porks, horses and hounds.
这就是科顿先生 信仰新教的运动绅士
That's how Mr. Cotton, the protestant sporting gentleman,
行遍全国而不引起怀疑的方法
travels about the country without arousing suspicion.
你为上帝付出了太多
You give up so much for god.
上帝赐给了我快乐与动力
God fills me with joy and purpose,
而这些 好像你的戏剧都没能给你
neither of which your plays seem to give you.
我感觉很接近了
I felt so close.
就像丢了把钥匙 一旦我找到它...
It's as if I've lost a key, and if only I could find it again...
你已经找到了
You have found it.
我正在构思一部巨作...
I'm working on an enterprise of great importance...
一本写给女王陛下的书 向她恳求宗教自♥由♥
A book written to her majesty, pleading for religious freedom.
我需要你帮忙
But I need your help.
这本书一定要富有说服力且辞藻华丽
It must be so persuasively and beautifully written
让女王无法否认我们公正动机
that the queen will be unable to deny the justness of our cause.
让每个读者都无法否认
Neither will any soul who reads it.
我们要印发几千份...
We will print thousands...
它会化解人们心中的坚冰 就像...
And it will thaw people's hearts like...
春光解冻大江
Spring thaws a mighty river.
这只鹰在我们看不到的天空中翱翔
This hawk soars on currents of the air that we cannot see,
所以上帝为万物都创造了冥冥定式
so god creates a hidden pattern for all things.
关键是接受自己在其中扮演的角色
The key is to accept which part you must play in it.
冥冥定式
A hidden pattern.
是的
That's it.
是 这就是为何上帝指引你来这里
Yes. That's why god led you here.
堂兄 谢谢你的好意
Thank you, cousin, for your kindness.
我会尽快尽我所能帮助你
I will do all I can to help, anon.
但现在我有印刷生意要做
But now I have pressing business.
一切都有冥冥定式
All things have a hidden pattern.
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
-你说得对 我的剧确实很烂 -然后呢
- You were right. My play is no good. - And?
我需要你帮我
I do need your help.
然后呢
And?
我向你道歉
I wish to apologize.
-为了什么... -愚蠢 粗鲁 轻率
- For being... - Foolish, rude, thoughtless,
-顽固 盲目 低俗 卑鄙... -够了
- stubborn, blind, base, vile... - Enough.
我怎么帮你
How can I help?
哪个荡♥妇♥
Who are you, slag?
哈哈 姐 骗过你了
Ha ha, sis! Fooled ya!
你个小鬼
You little Nancy.
穿成这样干嘛
What are you doing dressed like that?
这是我的伪装
This is my disguise.
你要伪装干嘛
Why do you need a disguise?
为了这个
For this!
普雷斯
Pres!
-看起来很多 -相信我 姐 手气最好的一次
- Looks like a big one! - Believe it, sis. Our best ever.
这样我可以吃好多顿饭
This'll get me plenty of fine dinners
-喝好多便宜的法国红酒... -不
- and acres of French plonk and... - No.
我们要留着
We've gotta save this.
再有几次 我们就可以离开这里了
A couple more of these, and we'll be out of here.
普雷斯 这远远不够
Pres, this ain't nearly enough.
留着它太浪费了
Savin' it would be a waste.
-但 姐... -我难道不应该享乐吗
- But, sis... - Don't you think I deserve a bit of fun?
-但是... -但是个鬼
- But... - But nothin', shithead!
对不起 只是... 有时我需要放空一下
Sorry. It's just... Sometimes I gotta get out,
忘记一些不愉快
forget about stuff.
-但是如果我们不省着... -我们会的
- But if we don't save... - We will.
有了你这身伪装 我们会有更多钱
With your disguise, there'll be lots more.
我会节约每一分钱 我保证
We'll save every single one, I promise.
过两天见
I'll see you in a few days.
来 笑一个
Give us a smile, then.
这才对
That's it. Mwah!
去吧
Go on. Go.
你看什么呢 臭婊♥子♥
What are you lookin' at, bitch?
万事皆有规律
All things have a code,
通过这种规律 所有模糊都会变清晰
a pattern whereby the obscure becomes clear.
若我能研究足够多的剧 便能找到其间规律
If I can study enough plays, I can crack their code.
演出两个小时后开始
The performance has two hours to run.
谢谢你 爱丽丝
Thank you, Alice.
你有些疯狂 威廉·莎士比亚
You are quite insane, Will Shakespeare.
可能是吧
So it seems.
伯比奇夫人
Mrs. burbage.
库伯先生
Mr. Cooper.
库伯夫人
Mrs. Cooper.
我母亲完全听不见
My mother is completely deaf.
听不见
Deaf!
我以为您家...
I had hoped your...
爱丽丝今天会过来
Alice may have joined us today.
她很伤心不能过来
She was so disappointed.
她之前和区里的缝纫会越好了
A prior appointment with the... Parish... sewing circle.
-她很感兴趣 -真是人美心善
- She's so committed. - Beautiful and kind.
她对我 有什么看法
How did she react to my, um, interest?
库伯先生
Mr. Cooper.
她脸一直红到了脖子
She blushed from here to here.
她太年轻 太单纯了
She's so young, so unspoiled.
惯坏了
Spoiled?!
单纯 库伯夫人
Unspoiled, Mrs. Cooper.
不好意思 请原谅我母亲
You'll, have to excuse mother.
她... 说的你别在意
She's, um... not quite the full pint.
不要荡♥妇♥
None of your sluts!
不会不会 她很端庄
No, no. Modest as the day is long.
剧集 | 青年莎士比亚(2017) | 导航列表