剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
Well, let's see how fast you can run to it.
来吧
Come on!
疯子醉鬼司机
Crazy drunk driver.
吉米
Kimmy!
上车
Get in!
这关系到你的未来
It's about your future.
萨克 你在这里干嘛
Zach, what are you doing here?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
那个建筑是侧向一边的拖船
That building is a sideways tugboat.
他需要你的帮助 吉米
He needs your help, Kimmy.
只需要你
Only you.
我不知道他会是一颗洋葱还是一个苹果
Now, I don't know if he's gonna be an onion or an apple,
但是你不想咬他一口吗
but don't you just want to bite him?
我很困惑 莉莲
I'm so confused, Lillian.
这才是我的好女孩
That's my girl.
来啊
Come!
这是什么地方
What is this place?
它每一百年出现一天吗
Does it appear for one day every hundred years?
别消失 神奇办公室
Don't disappear, magical office.
这是我的公♥司♥
This is my company.
这本来设在我的宿舍
I was running it out of my dorm room,
不过在我为嚼嚼开♥发♥出这些汤
but after I developed the soups
和含水食物的算法后
and wet foods algorithm for Nom Nom,
就得到了某笔重要的投资
some major funding came through.
这就是我从哥伦比亚退学的原因
That's why I quit Columbia.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
你想在这里工作吗
Do you want to work here?
你想给我份工作
You want to give me a job?
我刚才结巴了吗 该死
D-d-di-did I stutter? D-damn it.
不过我刚刚被踢出校门
But I just effed out of college.
你不想雇个机器人或什么的吗
Don't you want to hire a robot or something?
一个机器人做不了你今天做的事
A robot can't do what you did today.
你注意到我了
You noticed me.
你记得我的名字
You remembered my name.
当我的大脑一片热的时候 你让我冷静下来
You made me feel calm when my brain was hot.
还有 这些狗没有在躲你
Also, the dogs don't hide from you.
十五名员工明天开始上班
Fifteen employees start tomorrow,
而我不想和他们谈话
and I don't want to talk to them.
永远也不
Ever.
我需要一个有像你一样情商的人
I need someone with your emotional intelligence.
真有情商这种东西吗
That's a real thing?
我以为院长在讲好话 这样我会觉得好点
I thought the dean was making it up so I'd feel better,
就像当你妈妈说一切肯定是
like when your mom says everything
从圣诞老人的雪橇上掉下来的
must have fallen out of Santa's sleigh.
老天 哪怕是我都知道是这个
Oh, boy. Even I know that's this.
那么 你意下如何
So what do you say?
萨克 我
Zach, I'm...
加入
in!
明白了 - 明白了 是的
Get it? - It was gotten. Yes.
你好 同事 我是吉米
Hello, coworker. I'm Kimmy.
你在这里干什么
What do you do here?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
汪汪部经理
Bark-eting manager.
沙皮工资员
Shar Pei-roll?
汪星人首席负责人
C-arf-O?
金毛会计
Accounts retrievable?
别想阻止我 因为我绝不会停下
Don't try to stop me, because I never will!
当吉米参观高校的时候
When Kimmy was touring colleges
他们免费给了这个
They gave this out for free
一个封面是枫叶的小包 里面是一个测试表
A staple-bound pamphlet With a test inside
告诉你你该做什么工作
To tell you what you should be
哦 老天 告诉你你该做什么工作
Oh, Lord, to tell you What you should be
她填完表核算出结果
She added up her answers
然后她放声大笑
And then she laughed so hard
吉米不仅没达到69分
Not only did Kimmy score a 69
这意味着她该当一名交通协管员 哦 白♥痴♥
That meant she'd be a crossing guard Oh, fool
这意味着她该当一名交通协管员
That meant she'd be a crossing guard
队长告诉吉米
Oh, the captain told little Kimmy
我会带一个优子来城里
"I'm gonna bring me a Yuko to town
我要放一个优子在街上
I'm gonna set me a Yuko Out in the street
她来照看来往的孩子们
She'll get those children where they're bound
哦 哦 哦 她来照看来往的孩子们
Well, oh, well, she'll get those children where they're bound"
吉米就告诉队长
So Kimmy told the captain
吉米不是个纤弱的小姐
"Oh, Kimmy ain't no delicate miss
在我让一个优子击倒我之前
And before I'll let ol' Yuko Break me down
我会拳头上带着停止标示死去
I'll die with a stop sign in my fist
古姆露娜 我会拳头上带着停止标示死去
Golly, I'll die with a stop sign in my fist"
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表