剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
I'll gladly donate Kimmy's.
一切都好
No. Everything's fine.
其实莫罗医生认为
In fact, Dr. Moreau thinks
明天就可以拆绷带了
the bandages will come off tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow?
我明天就可以
I'll...
见他了吗
see him tomorrow?
是的
Yes.
这就是为什么我想要先和你谈谈
That's why I wanted to talk to you first.
好的
Okay.
如你所知
As you know,
你丈夫完全被碾压了
your husband was fully smooshed.
现在医生不得不把一些大腿上的肉放在他脸上
Now, the doctors had to put pieces of thigh in his face,
重塑他的肾脏 这样马的胰腺会匹配
stack his kidneys so that the horse pancreas would fit,
重新安排他的骨外形
and rearrange his ossa exterior.
"外部骨头"或"牙齿"
Outside bones or teeth.
碾压后的病人
Now, the post-smooshing patients
常需要特别照顾
often require unique care.
我只想要回我的罗斯
Look, I just want my Russ back,
不是什么"马蜂窝" 好吗
not-- "A ball of holes"?
我知道 这很难接受
I know. It's a lot to take in.
我们明天会再谈
We'll talk again tomorrow,
除非我今晚在网上约的杀人犯
unless my Tinder date tonight
比昨晚那位手段要高明
is a better murderer than the one last night.
佩里
Perry.
大冰箱
I mean... Refrigerateur,
见到你很高兴呢
how lovely to peep you.
嘿 吉米
Kimmy. Hey.
吉米 吉米 你来了
Kimmy! Kimmy, there you are!
欢迎来我们的小"沙龙"
Oh, welcome to our little salon.
我老婆都等不及要见你了
My wife is dying to meet you.
她是妇女历史教授
She's a professor of her-story
专注越南战争中的妇女
with a focus on the Viet-ma'am war.
让我找到她
Let me find her.
黛安
Dianne?
我的伙伴和对手
My partner and equal!
佩里
Perry,
真的很对不起 我把那个垃圾桶扔向你
I am so, so sorry about hucking that trash can at you.
哦 不用 吉米 没关系 没什么
Oh, no, Kimmy, it's fine. Not a big deal.
我那样做非常不好
Well, it wasn't very nice of me.
如果一只老鼠住里面呢 它上有老下有小的
What if a rat lived in there and it had babies in a wig?
看 我经历过一些事
Look, I've been through some stuff.
我们没有聊到过这方面
Nothing that we ever need to get into--
不 听着 真的没关系 我们没事
No, look. Seriously, it's fine. We're good.
真的吗
For realsies?
其实你在这儿我很高兴
Look, I'm actually kind of glad you're here.
我之前从没参加过高级晚宴
I've never been to a fancy dinner before.
我打算绑一个真的领结
I tried to tie a real bow tie,
但这个只是婴儿头巾
but this is just a baby's headband.
嗯 所有这些人看起来那么聪明
Yeah, and all these people look so smart.
我害怕我会说错话
I'm afraid I'll say the wrong thing,
比如"胆固存"
like "Chloresterol."
嗯 或者"麻烦递一下低保黄油"
Yeah, or, "Please pass the government butter."
利奥诺拉
Leonora?
我的另一半
Yin to my yin?
你一定是吉米
You must be Kimmy.
黛安德拉蒙德夏皮罗
Dianne Delamonte-Shapiro.
欢迎来我们家
Welcome to our home.
所有艺术都是为了触摸
All the art is meant to be touched.
婊♥子♥们
Uh, mes putains?
晚餐准备好了
Dinner is served!
如果你对莎士比亚提到的任何蔬菜过敏
If you are allergic to any of the vegetables mentioned in Shakespeare
今晚你就得饿肚子了
you will find nothing to your liking
听着 咱俩呆在一起熬过今晚吧
Look it, you want to stick through this together?
*哦 嘿 以利亚罗克*
*Ooh, E, Elijah rock*
嘿 你在这儿干嘛呢
Hey, what are you doing here?
刚从教会办公室选了一件新长袍
Just picking up a new robe from the church office.
我上一件在我吃了火腿洗过之后缩水了
My last one shrunk in the wash after I ate a ham.
我没料到今晚之前能见到你
Well, I wasn't expecting this meeting to happen till tonight,
但是泰特斯
but, Titus,
我想要把你介绍给琳达
I'd like to introduce you to Linda.
琳达是谁 你妈妈的朋友
Oh, who's Linda? Your mom's friend?
在网上卖♥♥给你时髦台灯的女人
A-- A woman you bought a funky lamp from on craigslist?
不是
No.
我女儿琳达
My daughter, Linda.
你孩子的名字叫
Wow. Your baby's name is...
琳达 吉米
Linda, Kimmy!
他给他孩子取名琳达
He named his baby Linda.
那不是个孩子名
That's not a baby name;
那是个成年女性的名字
that's a name for an adult woman
她在人力资源部门工作
who works in human resources
会说"周一"这样的话
and says stuff like, "Mondays..."
首先 你怎么找到我的
Okay, first of all, how did you find me?
我跟踪了你的手♥机♥
I track your phone, girl,
这样我就能知道是不是去了玩具店而没带我
so I know if you're going to the toy store without me.
嘿 我以为我们一直要呆在一起
Hey, hey, I thought we were sticking together.
利奥诺拉刚刚让我摸了我不想摸的艺术
Leonora just made me touch some art that I did not want to.
这位是嘴比你的接吻土豆还要软的那个家伙吗
Is this the guy whose mouth is softer than your kissing potato?
什么 佩里 没这么一回事
What? Perry, that's not a thing.
你这是干嘛呢
Why would you do that?
吉米 专注
Kimmy, focus.
我们正在聊一个叫琳达的小孩
We're talking about a baby named Linda.
我得在这玩意化掉前赶到鲁宾那
I'm supposed to be at Reuben's before this sweats off
不然他会发现我连块手表都买♥♥不起
and he finds out I can't afford a watch.
泰特斯 你是说真的吗
Titus, are you serious?
一分钟你还在说要当个成年人
One minute you're talking about being an adult,
而现在因为一个孩子有一个
and now you're gonna flip out
完全正常的名字你就要精神错乱
because a baby has a totally normal name?
我不知道
I don't know.
对一个孩子来说的确有点奇怪
It's a little weird for a baby.
我唯一认识的琳达是我姨妈的朋友
The only Linda I know is my aunt's friend.
她在人力资源部门工作
She works in human resources.
谢谢你
Thank you.
佩里是唯一支持过我的人
Perry's the only one who's ever supported me.
你不会是因为那个孩子而吓到
Are you sure you're not just freaking out about the baby
来找个愚蠢的借口放人家鸽子吧
and looking for a dumb excuse to bail?
比如你遇到"讲话凑很近的家伙"
Like you did with "Close Talker"
还有"大老爷们的糙手"那次
or "Man Hands"?
吉米 我喜欢精致的手
I like a dainty hand, Kimmy.
但是你也喜欢鲁宾 对吧
You like Reuben too, though, right?
如果你喜欢这个家伙
I mean, if you like this guy,
你应该给他一次机会 对吗
you should give him a chance, right?
说得好 佩里
Good point, Perry.
谢谢你
Thanks, man.
我要看看今晚与鲁宾
I'm gonna see how it goes tonight with Reuben and...
和琳达进展怎么样
Linda.
等等
Wait.
琳达是谁 他老板
Who's Linda? His boss?
琳达是那个孩子
Linda's the baby.
的确 这需要点时间来适应
Yeah, that takes some getting used to.
你知道纳博科夫的母语是俄语
Did you know that Nabokov's native language was Russian
但他的英语和法语也说得很好吗
but he could be a creep in English and French as well?
其他人很有趣
Someone else be interesting.
我最近读了一句很有趣的语录
Well, I recently read a really interesting quote
就在低保黄油的旁边
on the side of some government butter.
有个有趣的事实
Uh, oh, here's a fun fact.
猫不在其他猫的周围叫
Cats don't meow around other cats.
他们这么做只是因为在假装人讲话 - 有趣
They only do it to mimic people. - Fascinating.
我从一本
I learned that from a
我最后没买♥♥的立体书了解到的
pop-up book that I did not end up purchasing.
我刚刚去看看了那只鸡怎么样
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表