剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
I just wanted to give you this necklace back.
我妈妈的项链
My mother's necklace?
我还以为它跟着她陪葬了呢
I thought she was buried with this.
关键是 我失败了 好吗
The point is, I failed, okay?
尽管我有伊克托米庇佑在侧
Even with Iktomi on my side.
伊克托米 你不会想要他在你身边的
Iktomi? You don't want him on your side.
他总是谎称自己有魔法袋
He's always lying
这样就可以肆无忌惮杀害鸭子
about having a magic bag so he can murder ducks or whatever.
他是个狡诈的骗子
He's a wily trickster.
好吧 我受够失败了
Well, I'm done failing.
因为我已经受够不断尝试了 我放弃
'Cause I'm done trying. I give up.
永远放弃了
For good.
噢 亲爱的 这不是你的错
Oh, honey, it's not your fault.
那些富裕的白人眼里只有他们自己
Those rich white folks
眼里只有他们自己
don't care about anyone but themselves.
以及他们的钱财
And their money.
贪婪是人性的一部分
Greed is part of human nature.
这就是为何伊克托米能利用人类的原因
That's how Iktomi takes advantage of people.
该烧掉一些"货"了
Time to burn some merch.
这是"商品"比较酷的别名
That's the cool way of saying "Merchandise."
等等 你要烧了它
Wait. Are you gonna burn that?
当然 你要是抗♥议♥ 就烧东西吧
Of course. If you're protesting, you burn stuff.
征兵卡 胸罩 洛杉矶
Draft cards, bras, Los Angeles.
那些东西值多少钱啊
How much do those things cost?
两百五十美元
250 bucks.
好在特普朗会让我们都变成有钱人 对吧
Good thing Trump's gonna make us all rich, right?
佛罗西洛先生
Mr. Fucillo.
不 叫我保利
Ah, call me Paulie.
或者齐皮 我正想换这个名字
Or Zippy. I'm trying to get that going.
我觉得很不安
I feel bad that I never
我的店里从没有你想要的东西
have the stuff that you want at the store.
所以
So...
我给你买♥♥了这些
got you these.
孟加拉国香烟
Bangladeshi cigarettes.
没有健康警告
No health warning.
别客气
Help yourself.
好 你可以品尝出流浪狗的味道
Yeah, you can really taste the... "Stray dogs."
我可以进来吗
Do you mind if I come in?
我想你能帮我点忙
I think you could help me with something.
当然
Of course.
坐这儿
Here.
你在这儿看到了什么 吉米
What do you see here, Kimmy?
是
It's a...
是卫生间
It's a bathroom.
这儿呢
And here?
还有这儿
And here?
还有这儿
And here?
还有这儿
And here?
还有这儿 这儿
And here? And here?
你为什么让我看这些
Why are you making me look at this?
因为这是同样一个亮丽的卫生间
Because that's the same beautiful bathroom
只不过是在某个疯子用过之后的
after some psycho was done with it,
每天下午四点
and every day at 4:00 p.M.,
我必须要收拾烂摊子
I have to clean up the mess.
有人弄到了钥匙 吉米
Someone's got a key, Kimmy.
那就换把锁吧
So just change the lock.
这样就万事大吉了
Then this will all be over!
难道就这么放过那个兔崽子
And let the son of a bitch get away with it?
不
Nah.
不管这件事是谁做的 都要被挂在墙上
Whoever did this... is goin' on the wall.
来
Here.
吉米 你是个好孩子
Kimmy, you're a good kid.
我平时连只蚂蚁都不敢踩
I don't even pick the cashews out of nut mixes.
你只是犯了一个错误
You just made a mistake.
这混♥蛋♥曾经伤害过莎伦
But don't let this sick bastard do to you
你可别重蹈了她的覆辙
what he did to Sharon.
那是她的名字
That's her name.
我的卫生间
My bathroom.
莎伦
Sharon.
这不是我的主意
It wasn't my idea.
这是 - 嘿
It was - Hey!
这里怎么回事
What's going on here?
谁允许你跟我的吉米说话的
Who said you could talk to my Kimmy?
这是我的工作电♥话♥号♥码
This is my work number.
我每次都会接
I always answer it
因为我参加过很多免费乘船的抽彩
because I'm entered into a lot of raffles for free boat rides.
闺蜜
Uh-uh, girl.
从现在开始别跟任何人说话
You don't talk to anyone from now on.
去休息会吧
You just get some rest.
泰特斯会照料好一切的
Titus is gonna take care of everything.
我不知道你以为自己知道些什么
I don't know what you think you know,
但是你连我的真名都不知道
but you don't even know my name,
如果我不是叫
and if my name isn't
泰特斯安德罗米东 该死
Titus Andromedon-- Damn it!
我要走了
I'm gonna go now.
回头再来找你
Catch you later...
泰特斯
Titus.
等等
Wait.
你是音乐片里的女主
You're the mistress from the music video.
早跟你们这帮娘们儿说过 我声名显赫
Told you bitches I so famous.
你们怎么都在这儿
Why are you all here?
开完会了吗 - 差不多吧
Is the meeting over? - Almost.
我们刚收到小组短♥信♥
We just got group SMS.
"会早点结束
"Wrapping up early.
洗干净后 五分钟内赶到楼下"
Wash it and be downstairs in five."
五分钟
Five minutes?
恐怕我永远不能及时赶到了
I'll never make it up there in time.
吉米的电♥话♥
Kimmy's phone.
你要是警♥察♥的话 就必须告诉我
If you're a cop, you have to tell me.
考克 我是说 弗朗西
Cork? I mean, Flouncy.
现在你要唱<星条旗永不落>
I need you to sing The Star-Spangled Banner
记得要发挥得淋漓尽致
right now and really milk it.
这不是做梦吧 房♥间里有人吗
Is this a dream? Are there people in the room?
我才不在乎 上帝保佑美国
I don't care! God bless America!
如果没有异议 那就结束吧
If there are no objections, this concludes--
*啊*
*Say...*
*在晨曦初现时*
*Can you see by the dawn's*
*你可看见*
*early light*
*是什么让我们如此骄傲*
*What so proudly we hailed*
*在黎明的最后一道曙光中欢呼*
*At the twilight's last gleaming*
*是谁的阔条*
*Whose broad stripes...*
我们没有旗帜
We don't have a flag.
*明星旗帜*
*And bright stars*
*冒着一夜炮火*
*Through the perilous fight*
*在我军碉堡上*
*O'er the ramparts we watched*
*始终*
*Were so gallantly...*
*高扬*
*Live streaming*
*烈火熊熊*
*And the rockets' red glare*
*炮声隆隆*
*The bombs bursting in air*
*依然*
*Was still*
*耸立*
*There*
*你看*
*Oh, say does*
*星条旗将永远高高飘扬*
*That star-spangled banner yet wave...*
*在这自♥由♥国家*
*O'er the land of the free*
*勇士*
*And the home*
*的*
*Of the...*
*家乡*
*Brave...*
什么是唯一 - *勇士的家乡*
What's the single... - *The home of the brave*
什么是
Okay, what's the--
*志者和勇士*
*Courageous and brave*
*勇士*
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表