剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
because we're gonna be together forever.
我们也许永远得不到配偶探视
We may never get conjugal visits,
但我可以靠近他
but I can stay close to him
因为汉普顿旅馆告诉我
because the Hampton Inn told me
我可以买♥♥一间房♥间 像公♥寓♥一样
that I can buy a room, like a condo!
你永远不会再得到他的心
You'll never get him back,
如果那就是你疯狂的白日梦
if that's your crazy pipe dream,
吉米 因为他不再喜欢你
because he is not a fan of yours!
不再喜欢
Not a fan, Kimmy!
我答应自己不会这样做的
I promised I wouldn't do this,
但他非常早的作品之一
but one of his very first compositions
是关于你的严厉的 俳句
was a scathing haiku about... you.
作品名叫<吉米>
It's called Kimmy.
"我恨你 吉米
"I hate you, Kimmy.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我快乐的破坏者"
Shut, wrecker of my joy."
我可以借点零食回家路上吃吗
Can I borrow a snack for the ride home?
泰特斯
Titus.
泰特斯
Titus.
你仍然会得到上大学的钱
You'll still get that money for college, Kimmy.
我们做一个超酷的app就好
We just have to make a cool, new app.
你知道那不是"开胃菜"的缩写 对吗
You know that's not short for appetizers, right?
你知道我不知道那个
You know I don't know that!
我快乐的破坏者
Wrecker of my joy.
天哪
Ho-lay.
风滚草发生了什么吗
What? Did something happen to the tumbleweed?
不 是你的女儿
No. It's your daughter.
这一个我怎么养成这个样子
What did I do wrong with this one?
不要责怪你自己
Oh, don't blame yourself.
前两天我看见一只白蜘蛛
You know, I saw a white spider the other day.
我肯定这都是伊克托米干的
I bet this is all Iktomi's doing.
哦 你不能什么都怪到伊克托米身上
Oh, you can't blame Iktomi for everything.
伊克托米刚刚放了个屁
Iktomi farted.
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表