剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
药剂师会让他们慢慢死去
The Chemist will let them die slowly
把他们变成病毒陷阱
and make them into a toxic booby trap.
真是不错的告别礼
That's quite a leaving gift.
为我父亲 报仇雪恨
It's for my father. He does not go unavenged.
不是空气传播的病毒吧
It wasn't an airborne virus, right?
不是
No.
但足以让这座小破岛
But it will close down that shitty little island
封锁几年了
for a few years.
直升机快到了
Helicopter's on its way.
我们二十分钟后出发
We head out in 20 minutes.
我去下洗手间
I need to go to the bathroom.
如果你要洗澡 就他妈快点
If you're having a shower, then hurry the fuck up.
立刻接通指挥中心
我们养了一条狗 跟你说过吗
We've got a dog. Did I tell you that?
没有
No.
它叫什么
What is it called?
- 什么 - 它叫什么
- What? - What is it called?
- 狗吗 - 对
- The dog? - Yeah.
你知道...
Well, you know, er...
你知道那条长三个脑袋的
... you know the three-headed dog
冥府看门狗 刻耳柏洛斯
that guards the Gates of Hades? Cerberus?
- 知道 - 不叫那个名字
- Yeah. - Not that.
叫布莱恩
Brian.
差点就能抓住他们了
We came close to getting them.
差点就得到雪茄了
Close but no cheroot.
我们找到了雪茄
Well, we found cheroots.
- 什么 - 我们找到了雪茄
- What? - We found cheroots.
什么
What?
我们找到了雪茄
We found cheroots.
这是句习语
It's a phrase.
"差点就得到雪茄奖励了"
"Close but no cigar".
指你接近成功
It's when you nearly succeed,
但却没能实现
but you don't quite make it.
你会说 "差点就得到雪茄奖励了"
You say, "Close but no cigar."
我说的是 "差点就得到雪茄啦"
I said, "Close but no cheroot".
- 你在讲笑话 对吗 - 不是啊
- That was a joke, wasn't it? - No...
爱丽丝
Elise...
这不好笑
... it's not funny.
- 不好笑吗 - 不好笑
- Is it... not funny? - No, it's not funny.
那你为什么笑
So, why do you laugh, then?
不知道
I don't know.
必须笑 不是吗 没时间哭了
You have to laugh, don't you? No time for weeping.
这是为了在尊严殖民地受你折磨的孩子们
That's for all the kids you tortured in Colonia Dignidad,
你这个没人性的纳粹渣滓
you fucking inhuman Nazi.
马克斯先生
Mr Max?
爱丽丝
Elise?
爱丽丝
Elise?
别怕
No, no, don't worry.
只要
Just...
- 爱丽丝- 麻烦你能
- Elise? - Sorry, can you...
按住她的头吗
hold her head back?
爱丽丝
Elise!
别怕 按住别动
Don't worry. Hold still.
- 爱丽丝 救命 - 别怕
- Elise! Help! - No worries.
这会有点刺痛
So, this is going to sting...
把你的脏手从爱丽丝身上拿开
Get your fucking hands off Elise!
杀人犯
Murder!
爱丽丝
Elise!
爱丽丝
Elise!
所以
So...
爱丽丝
Elise?
你想看她吗
You want to see her?
混♥蛋♥
Fuck off.
她刚才受惊吓晕过去了 看吧
She has just fainted from the shock. See?
我想对你用更加传统的方式
More conventional approach for you, I presume?
还是和她一样
Or the same?
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
不许动
Do not move!
带她去医院
Get her to the hospital!
他向她眼睛注射了病毒
He's injected her in the fucking eye!
快带她离开这里
Get her out of here quickly!
她感染了 她眼睛里被注射了病毒
She's contagious, she's been injected in the eye.
动作快
Move!
趴在地上别动 布兰科先生
Stay on the floor, Mr Branco.
放心
And don't worry.
我不习惯冷血的处决方式
I'm not in the habit of executing people in cold blood.
除非和俄♥国♥人在紧急关头达成的
Unless it's a clause in a very tricky last-minute deal
棘手交易里要求这样
with the Russians.
拍照 取DNA
Photographs and DNA.
他们要解决掉他的充分证明
They want full evidence that he has been decommissioned.
我得去医院
I gotta get to the hospital.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
他们会全力救治她
They'll do everything they can for her.
除非你是病毒学家 否则就只能碍事
And unless you're a virologist, you'll just get in the way.
此外 我们还得去会会阿提姆•巴图林
Besides, we've got an appointment with Artem Baturin.
- 能听见吗 - 能听见吗
- Can you hear me? - Can you hear me?
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
阿提姆•巴图林
Artem Baturin,
我以违反2006年反恐法的罪名逮捕你
I'm arresting you for offences against the Terrorism Act of 2006.
阿提姆•巴图林
你因在法国领土实施恐怖袭击被逮捕
时间 下午04:25
这里是指挥中心 任务结束了吗
确认 结束了
感觉如何
How is it?
怪怪的... 独眼看世界
It's a bit strange... looking out of one eye.
我还以为你一直都是这样呢
I thought you'd been doing that all your life.
今天我又输血了
I got another blood transfusion today.
听说了
Yeah, I know.
你也许输了我的血 咱俩血型一样
You might have got some of my blood. We're the same type.
他们觉得输血可以冲走血里的病毒
They think they might have flushed the virus out.
- 他们处理得很及时 - 很好
- They got it so early. - Good.
阿提姆•巴图林怎么样了
What's happening to Artem Baturin?
他们在找地方进行审判
They're trying to find a place to hold the trial.
想对核心部分保密
Trying to keep the core of it secret.
坠机事件呢
And the plane?
不会真♥相♥大白
Won't ever come out.
也许会把罗伯特•富尼耶和防御之师
Might let the stuff about Robert Fournier and Defence
公之于众 但也仅此而已
into the public domain, but that's it.
没人会知道飞机是谁击落的
Nobody will know who took the plane down?
没人
Nope.
你不介意吗
And that doesn't bother you?
他在受审 要在牢里度过余生
Well, he's on trial. He'll spend the rest of his life in prison.
凡事皆无完美 不是吗
Nothing's ever perfect, is it?
得知道适时收手
Gotta know when to stop, I guess.
她曾跟我说过几乎一样的话
That's almost exactly what she said to me once.
又有她的消息了吗
Have you heard from her again?
没有
No.
她救了你一命 爱丽丝
She saved your life, Elise.
这是个不错的告别礼物
It was quite a leaving present.
你会好起来的
Hey, you'll get better.
不必再找你已故多年的孪生姐姐了
You don't need to find your long-lost twin.
你本身就足够出色了
You're an exceptional person in your own right.
你就是你
You're you.
- 晚安 老大 - 晚安
- Good night, boss. - Good night.
晚安
Bonsoir.
斯蒂芬•彻库
你好 这里是劳拉和卡尔家
Hello. You've reached Laura and Karl.
请留言
Please leave a message.
是我 在回家路上
Hi, it's me. I'm on my way home.
和孩子们说 他们可以晚点睡
Tell the kids they can stay up late, eh?
爱你们
I love you all.
智利诗人巴勃罗•聂鲁达诗歌♥"Every Day You Play(每天你与宇宙之光游戏)" [参考杨震译文]
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表