剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
But what made you so fucking angry
让你甘愿赴汤蹈火
that you're prepared to die?
来自那些只会喋喋不休的人
People who talk too much.
他对你来说太老了
He's too old for you.
等你没什么利用价值了 他可能会杀了你
And when he has no use for you, he will probably kill you.
没有什么比宗教更血腥了
Nothing has led to more bloodshed than religion.
今天我们的回应会比较温和
Today we will be moderate in our response.
每个宗教各一人
Just one of each.
好 再见 老妈
Right, see you later, Mum.
阿米拉 你要去叙利亚参加圣♥战♥婚礼吗
Oi, Aamira, you off to your jihadi wedding in Syria?
指有的伊♥斯♥兰♥教妇女前往叙利亚给武装人员当慰安妇
是去法国
France, actually.
从加莱给我们带点便宜的酒来
Bring us some cheap booze from Calais, yeah?
我看起来像不信教吗 你们这些西方贱♥人♥
Yeah, do I look like a kafir, you Western slags?
伊♥斯♥兰♥教禁酒
顺便说一句 "吉哈德"是指个人奋斗
And "Jihad" means personal struggle,
不仅是圣♥战♥
not just holy war, by the way.
别告诉我那架飞机是疯子们搞下来的
Oh, don't tell me it was the nutters who brought down that plane.
你也不确定是穆♥斯♥林♥干的
You don't know it was Muslims.
还能是谁 克利须那教♥徒♥吗
Who else? The Hari Krishnas?
克利须那教是一个有争议 基于印度教的大型宗教团体
你根本不知道谁干的 这只是一次坠机
You don't know it was anybody. It was just a crash.
这种事总是穆♥斯♥林♥干的
It's always the Muslims.
别在意 我不是指所有穆♥斯♥林♥
Don't worry, I know it ain't all the Muslims.
- 那你兄弟在哪 - 床上
- Anyway, where's your brother? - In bed.
不错 我就想要他在那里
Great. Just where I want him.
别扔下你的包 会爆♥炸♥的
Don't drop your bag. It might blow up.
再见
See you later.
再见
Later.
等等 我去告诉山姆 山姆
Wait, let me tell Sam. Sam?
犹太社♥会♥主♥义♥者
真不害臊 笑死我了
一般都做些什么
What's supposed to happen on these things, then?
我们牵着手一起高唱"康巴亚"
We all hold hands and sing Kumbaya!
一首表现团结一致的歌♥曲
不 没什么的 上次我遇见的人挺好
No, no, it's OK. I met some good people last time.
主要就是辩论 聊天什么的
It's mainly just debates and chatting and stuff.
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
我在电视上见过这位神父
I've seen that priest on telly before!
本杰明 瞧那姑娘
Benjamin, look at that girl!
包容与理解
包容与理解
路易丝没跟你一起来
Is Louise not with you?
你是指里纳德警员
You mean Lieutenant Renard?
我叫她"扎伯科"
Actually I call her zabko.
波兰语里表示亲昵的通用说法
It's a common term of endearment in Polish.
意思是亲爱的小青蛙
It means dear little froggy.
里纳德警员目前在调查坠机事件
Lieutenant Renard is on duties relating to the plane crash.
真糟糕
It's too bad.
检查结果出来了
Lab tests are back.
地下通道里发现的血迹只来自一个人
The blood found in the underpass belonged to one individual only.
罗伯特•富尼耶
Robert Fournier.
- 你们有何发现 - 小货车上有个车贴
- What have you got? - The van had a sticker on it.
地下通道里的火很大
The fire in the underpass was so intense,
他们可能指望高温使车贴熔化
they probably expected the heat to melt it
不留任何痕迹
and wipe away any traces.
- 他们想得没错 - 恰恰相反
- They were right. - They were wrong.
大火把车贴上的塑料烧焦后
The fire seared an after-impression
在车体的金属上留下了一个焦痕
from the plastic of the sticker into the metal of the van.
就像广岛核爆后人体留下的影子
Like a Hiroshima shadow.
原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥后高温将人体碳化 冲击波又将遗留物"吹"在旁边物体上 留下人体的"影子"
有种工具可以把它显现出来
They've got this kit that can sniff it out.
显现出零星部分 然后在电脑上重建了出来
Bits of it, anyway. And then digitally rebuild it.
是面旗子 还有几个字母
It was a flag, and bits of lettering.
是N的一部分 还有O的一点点
Part of an N and a tiny bit of an O.
- 挪威 - 零分
- Norway. - Nil points.
这两个残留的字母在中间
The letter fragments were from the middle.
根据旗子的图案
They think the word was Kernow
康沃尔郡旗为黑底加白色十字
他们认为是"Kernow"
because of the pattern from the flag.
康沃尔语中的"康沃尔" 位于英格兰西南端
没有叫作Kernow的国家
There is no country called Kernow.
我同意 但有些人可不这么想
Yeah, I agree, some wouldn't.
基于历史原因 一直有人要求为康沃尔提高自治地位
是康沃尔
It means Cornwall.
我们很可能可以找到目击者
We're more likely to get sightings,
也就增大了找到相应监控的几率
which means better chance of CCTV.
很好
Good.
- 没错 很好 - 那我们来安排计划下
- Yes, that is good. - So let's co-ordinate.
我们今晚会针对小货车发起信息征集
We'll put out an appeal for the van tonight.
希望那个车贴能让人想起点什么
Hopefully the sticker will jog some memories.
那我们得假设他在绑♥架♥案中遇害了
Our hypothesis has to be that he was killed in her abduction.
当然 血迹检测结果支持这点
The results of the blood tests suggest that, certainly.
考虑到她的身份
Given her status, there's an interest
不立即杀掉她有利可图
in not killing her immediately.
但她是被绑♥架♥了吗 然后在其他地方遇害
But was she abducted? Killed somewhere else?
我们需要把两具尸体都找到
We need to find both bodies.
我对此不甚乐观
I'm not optimistic about that.
他们已经给我们留下了一个小线索
They've already left us one tiny clue.
我们就从这里突破
We build from that.
我得走了
Gotta go.
码头上那事
That scene at the docks.
你对那个拍照的人
With the photographer.
怎么了
What about it?
这事让我有些担心
It gave me some concern.
担心你的精神状况
For your mental state.
别担心 我一直都很担心你的精神状况
Don't worry. I've always been concerned about yours.
- 卡尔... - 你不吃了吗
- Karl... - You not gonna finish that?
这里面没肉
That's not meat inside it.
法国人可能会在馅饼皮里
The French might stuff pastry with migrating songbirds
塞进他们从天上打下来的迁徙的鸣鸟
they've blasted from the skies,
指中世纪贵族的一道馅饼 讹传为把活的鸟塞进派中烤制
但这是塞满了油脂和猪肉的
but this is a good old English sausage roll
上佳老式英国香肠卷
filled with grease and weird pig stuff.
而且超好吃
Bloody delicious too.
要来我房♥间吗
不 不行 不行 说英语
No, no, no. Anglais, Anglais.
都还好吗 姑娘们
收拾好了吗
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
- 我叫妮娜 - 我叫阿米拉
- I'm Nina. - Aamira.
我喜欢你的这个...
I like what you've done with your...
- 头巾 - 对
- Hijab. - Yeah.
这里好像不禁止戴头巾吧
Are they not banned here?
对 禁止的是那种...
No, that's erm...
因为 你不觉着那很像中世纪吗
Yeah, because, you don't think it's like medieval?
我是说 鉴于那是强制性要求
I mean, the fact it's compulsory.
总是只有我们被搞得
Hm. It's funny how it's just us
要捍卫自己的宗教服饰 真搞笑
that get asked to defend our religious dress.
如果你这么跟他说 你就成了反犹太主义
I mean, if you said anything to him, you'd be anti-Semitic.
好吧
Yeah.
但... 那种罩袍... 那是...
But... the burqa... it's...
那不是伊♥斯♥兰♥教的 我也不支持它
Is not Islamic, and I don't support it.
抱歉 你是来聊天的 还是...
Sorry, did you come to chat, or...
不 我只是来打个招呼
No, I just came to say hello.
但你觉着你该挑这个作为话头
Oh, but you thought you'd start with this.
我也没有通过问你们
I didn't introduce myself
为什么要在脖子上挂个刑具来打招呼
asking why you guys hang torture instruments round your necks.
十字架最初是作为死刑刑具
抱歉
I'm sorry.
安全套[法语]
- 安全套 你想干点啥 - 是公事
- 那你改行了 - 没有
我给你带了礼物
好玩吧
里面真的有酱吗
- 我也可以用来挂钥匙对吗 - 是的
- 谢谢 - 不客气
你要现在关上电脑来跟我谈谈吗
我们何不先做♥爱♥然后再谈
真是得寸进尺
当心电脑
我是瓦塞尔曼警长
是的
好的
警方刚刚发布了关于欧洲隧♥道♥中
Police have made a fresh appeal for information
富尼耶一家疑似绑♥架♥案的
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表