剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
到诺斯伯恩询问室来一下好吗
Come to the Northbourne interview room, would you?
可能只是个巧合
It could've been a coincidence.
那可真巧
A pretty massive one.
去把有关罗莎•佩尔绍德的一切找出来
Get everything you can find on Rosa Persaud.
我对您有求必应
Your wish is my command.
我带来了一位同事
I just wanted to bring in a colleague of mine.
加莱警方的
This is Commander Elise Wasserman
爱丽丝•瓦塞尔曼警长
from the Calais Police.
- 这位是佩尔绍德教授 - 警长
- This is Professor Persaud. - Commander.
你是什么时候来英国的 教授
So when did you come to the UK, Professor?
一定是... 九十年代初吧
Must have been... early '90s.
他们在芝加哥拒绝给你终身教职之后
After they denied you tenure in Chicago.
正确
That's right. Yeah.
之后不久罗莎就出生了
Rosa was born shortly thereafter.
名字是取自帕克斯还是卢森堡
Parks or Luxemburg?
罗莎·帕克斯 美国黑人♥民♥权活动家
罗莎·卢森堡 德国共♥产♥主义活动家
你呢 探长
How about you, Detective?
马♥克♥思♥还是李卜克内西
Marx or Liebknecht?
卡尔·李卜克内西 德国共♥产♥党创始人之一
也许两者都有吧
Both, probably.
你知道罗莎和罗伯特•富尼耶认识吗
Were you ever aware that Rosa had met Robert Fournier?
不知道
No.
你从未和她谈起过他
You never discussed him with her?
为什么要谈他
Why would I?
他做我学生的时候她还是个婴儿
She was a baby when he was my student.
他的档案里没有显示他有博士学位
His records don't show him having a doctorate.
- 我没有让他通过 - 怎么回事
- I wouldn't let him submit it. - How come?
富尼耶的资质真的相当平庸
Fournier really did have a rather mediocre intellect.
他的课题是什么
What was his subject?
表面上是对"批判性抵抗"的阐释
Well, ostensibly, it was on Critical Resistance.
但实际上不过是
But it degenerated into
高中毕业生亚尼采主义式的胡扯
sub-Nietzschean sixth-form gibberish.
他后来和你联♥系♥过吗
Did he ever get back in touch with you?
没有
No.
也许他和琳恩说过话... 我妻子
He may have spoken to Leanne... my wife.
他为什么会和你妻子说上话
Why would he speak to your wife?
和大部分我的学生一样 他来过我家
He came to our house, as most of my graduate students did.
- 他们认识 - 那么说他们关系不错
- They got to know each other. - So they were close.
我的意思是 关系不错到一直保持联♥系♥
I mean, close enough to... keep in touch.
他们之间的联♥系♥久一些
They communicated for a while longer.
他和她说了他在比利时的生活
He told her something about his life in Belgium
当然还有对我的抱怨
and complained about me, of course.
后来还在她的葬礼上送来了鲜花
And sent flowers to her funeral.
这么说你认识罗伯特•富尼耶 他认识你妻子
So you knew Robert Fournier. He knew your wife.
你那位不认识他的女儿罗莎
Your daughter Rosa who didn't know him,
据我们目前所知
as far as we're aware,
则卷入了他的绑♥架♥案中
is involved in his abduction.
你明白为何我们会如此在意这一点了吧
You can see why this piques our interest?
是的 我明白
Yes, I can.
我也和你们一样 很想找到罗莎
And I'm just as anxious as you are to find Rosa
让这件事真♥相♥大白
so that it can all be explained.
你为这些四散逃离的人们悲伤难过
You will feel sorry for these people running away.
但是他们的信仰体系导致了多少死亡
But how many deaths have been caused by their belief systems?
即使国家只进行片面地宣传
None is worse than the other.
也掩饰不了谁也没比谁高尚
Even if state propaganda only shows one side of the picture.
他们全都要求我们屈服于
All of them demand our submission
迷信与恐惧
to superstition and fear.
我们将与任何企图
We will fight every attempt
主宰我们思想的行为进行斗争...
to dominate our minds and...
我们是防御之师
We are Defence.
防御之师 旨在行动
你会再次听到我们的声音
You will hear from us again.
我们接下来将用行动解释清楚一切
Our next actions will make things clearer.
蒂鲍特露了脸 有目击证人
Thibaut showed his face. There are witnesses.
利用玛德琳只为我们多争取了几天时间
Using Madeleine only bought us some more days.
他们迟早会来追捕我们
It's only a matter of time before they hunt us down...
杀了我们 这你知道
... and kill us. You know that.
我宁愿战死也不愿只是活着高谈阔论
I'd rather die fighting than live to give lectures about it.
一个真正用行动追求自♥由♥的人
A person who truly frees himself through action
不会为名利折腰
doesn't accept a place at high table.
你父亲马上就会为他的背叛付出代价
Your father will have to answer for his betrayals soon.
罗莎•佩尔绍德
糖尿病诊所
斯特兰德药店
早上好 女士们
Morning, ladies.
我可以占用一下你们宝贵的时间吗
Might I have a minute of your precious time?
挂上暂停营业的标志 梅尔
Stick the closed sign up, Mel.
想占多长时间都可以 帅哥
You can borrow as much time as you want, handsome.
她用在线软件开了胰岛素的处方
OK. Uses an online app for insulin prescriptions.
偶尔来这里拿药
Only picked up from here a couple of times though.
- 最后一次是什么时候 - 大约一周前
- When was the last time? - About a week ago.
拿了两个月的量
And that would be two months' supply,
她短期不会再来了
so she won't be back for a while.
好吧 谢谢了
Well, thanks, anyway.
- 以后我都会来这里买♥♥药的 - 谢谢
- I'm gonna come here for all my medical needs from now on. - Thank you.
在我们家 安♥非♥他♥命♥和伟哥
Dextroamphetamine and a couple of blue bombers
安♥非♥他♥命♥是中枢系统兴奋药物
总是让周末很美好
always make for a happy weekend in our house.
别理她
Ignore her.
她从马格里夫回来后就一直这样
She's been like this ever since she got back from Magaluf.
西班牙旅游城市 因淫乱的夜♥总♥会♥备受关注
如果你需要的话 其实这有个电♥话♥号♥码
There is actually a mobile number, if that's any use.
什么
What?
我们会短♥信♥提醒顾客再来买♥♥药
We send text reminders for repeat prescriptions.
你需要吗
You want it?
是的 拜托了 梅尔
Yes, please, Mel.
我们要弄清楚罗伯特在绑♥架♥案前
We need to find out if Robert had ever met Rosa
- 是否认识罗莎 - 但现场的血迹是他的
- prior to the abduction. - Yeah, but it's his blood.
那可能是个圈套 用来误导我们
It could be a set up. A misdirection.
- 有可能 - 好吧 需要我时打电♥话♥
- Yeah, could be. - Right. Call me if you need me.
- 你要去哪里 - 里尔
- Where are you going? - Lille.
里尔 去那干什么
Lille? What for?
我们还是怀疑布雷松的助理
We're still mainly interested in Bresson's assistant.
我要再去见见艾瑞卡•克莱茵
I'm going to see Eryka Klein again.
她的护照是怎么回事
What's the story on her passport?
没问题 我们在一个男厕所里找到了
Checks out. We found it in a male toilet.
那为什么要去找她
So, why?
她的过去有些奇怪 她长大的地方
A few things about her past are weird... Where she grew up.
- 智利 她说 - 是的
- Chile, she said. - Yeah.
- 我要和她谈谈 - 不行
- I need to talk to her! - It's not possible.
奇怪在她在智利长大的地点
Where in Chile is the weird bit.
我们还在德国联邦情报局找到了一张
And we have a photo from the German BND of her
- 她在纳粹分子葬礼上的照片 - 纳粹
- at a Nazi funeral. - Nazi?
交给我们就行
Just leave it to us!
怎么了
我们在坠机区找到了一些护照
用的是同一个加密秘钥
这些护照的主人都是女性且并非乘客
他们在多佛抓住了一个用这批护照的女孩
英国警方坚称这件事与我们无关
The British are insisting that it's nothing to do with us.
只是英国警方对移♥民♥诈骗组织的
It's all part of an undercover operation you were running
- 卧底行动的一部分 - 我听说过
- into an immigration scam. - I heard something about that.
他们抓了那个女孩 我们只能等他们审完后再见她
这是英国警方的案子
It's a matter only for the British police.
"交给我们就行"
"Leave it with us."
不过跟鲍登一起进去的不是警♥察♥
Except those aren't police in there with Bowden.
正是这样
Precisely.
- 我去看看 - 谢了
- I'll see what I can find out. - Thanks.
- 你跟艾瑞卡•克莱茵谈过了吗 - 正准备去
我们正在采访即将到来的
Okay, we're talking to a candidate
肯特郡补选的候选人之一
in the forthcoming Kent bi-election.
现在我们来谈谈国内页岩气开采问题
Let's turn now to fracking in the county,
这是一个争议度持续上升的问题
which is an increasingly controversial issue.
有请格伦•巴克豪斯
I'm joined now by Glen Backhouse.
你对这个问题持何立场 格伦
Where do you stand on this one, Glen?
和移♥民♥问题一样 我想老百姓都能理解
Look, as with immigration, I think ordinary folk understand
我们对此的立场应从常理出发
that our position on this is governed by common sense.
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表