剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen,
我是本次航♥班♥的机长保罗•斯潘塞
this is your Captain Paul Spencer speaking.
欢迎搭乘城飞航♥空♥公♥司♥前往巴黎的航♥班♥
Welcome aboard this City Dart flight to Paris.
我的同事
Flying the aircraft today
斯图尔特•唐纳森将执行本次飞行
will be my colleague Stuart Donaldson.
为了等待一对掉队的夫妇
We're just a little bit behind schedule,
我们会稍有延误
waiting for a couple of stragglers.
他们一上飞机 我们就立刻起飞
As soon as they're on board, we'll push back from the stand.
别因为他们迟到而对他们使脸色
Don't give them angry looks for making us late,
事实上 他们正在度蜜月 爱意无处不在
they are, in fact, honeymooners. Love is in the air.
至少我们即将起飞了 谢谢你们
At least it will be shortly. Thank you very much.
起飞吧
Let's do it.
实在对不起
So sorry.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
恭喜二位
Congratulations. OK?
- 请享用 - 谢谢
- Enjoy. - Thank you.
干杯 不敢相信我们竟然赶上了
Cheers. I can't believe we made it.
延误五分钟 不过他们已经起飞了
Five-minute flight delay but they're in the air.
女士们先生们 我是你们的机长
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain again.
对于延误我们深感抱歉
Very sorry for the delay
但是别担心 咱们顺风
but not to worry, the wind is right behind us,
所以大家能准时到巴黎的
so we should have you in Paris on time.
法拉奇有的观点也挺有道理
Say what you like about Farage, though he has a point.
法拉奇 时任英国独♥立♥党党♥魁♥
因为房♥子不够住了 他们就要
They're building on green-field sites next to Saskia's school
在萨斯基亚学校旁的绿地上盖房♥子
because we've run out of houses.
我们就是个小岛国家 哪还塞得下啊
We're a small island, we're full up.
- 我无法控制航行速度了 - 什么
- I've lost speed. - What?
空速表示速消失了 这震动是怎么回事
I... don't have a speed reading any more. What's that vibration?
这是自动驾驶模式 怎么回事
That's the auto-pilot. What's it doing?
还是让我来吧
You'd better pass me control.
我们在爬升 机长
We're climbing, Captain.
我当然知道我们在爬升
I know we're bloody well climbing.
俯冲 我们要重新控制...
Put her in a dive. We need to regain...
我知道失速的处理方法 斯图尔特
I know the fucking stall procedure, Stuart.
它不... 继续向前推杆
It won't... Keep pushing forward!
关闭自动驾驶和自动油门
Disengage auto-pilot and auto-throttle.
自动驾驶和自动油门已关闭
Auto-pilot, auto-throttle disengaged.
推力对称 无故障
Symmetric Thrust. Verify.
两个引擎都很好 油门阀也正常
Both engines looking good, throttles are together too.
好了
OK.
终于控制住了
OK, we're back in control of the plane.
刚刚到底发生了什么 为什么还在震动
What the hell just happened? Why is it still vibrating?
我不知道
I don't know.
- 我们要改航吗 - 好
- Shall we divert? - Er, yes.
我们可以备降勒图凯 或者回阿什福德
We should divert to, er, Le Touquet or back to Ashford?
阿什福德应该更近些 干得漂亮 保罗
Ashford's probably nearer. Well done, Paul.
以前从来没发生过这事
That has never happened before.
这里是CDT718航♥班♥
This is CDT718.
请准许我们紧急迫降至阿什福德
We urgently need permission to divert to Ashford.
女士们先生们 我是你们的机长
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain.
你们或许注意到了 飞机刚刚有些颠簸
You may have noticed things are a bit bumpy at the moment.
非常抱歉 我们遇到了
Apologies for that. We're experiencing
一些小的技术难题
some minor technical difficulties.
CDT718
CDT718,
我们为你们在阿什福德准备了一个降落区
we have a block for you at Ashford.
还有其他人能看到CDT718航♥班♥吗
Anybody else up there got a visual on CDT718?
是的 塔台
Yeah, Control,
这里是MKZ79航♥班♥ 我们看到它了
this is MKZ79. We see him.
他们遇到了紧急情况
That was some crazy stuff he went into there.
看起来他们已经重新控制住飞机了
It looks like he's back in control.
好 CDT718 你需要保持高度
OK, CDT718, you need to maintain height now.
以防万一 我已经要求...
Solely as a precaution, I have requested...
不 不 拜托
Oh, no. No, come on.
又他妈怎么了
What the fuck is going on?
我们在爬升 请求救援
We're climbing. Put out a mayday.
我们正在失速 想想办法
We're losing speed. Do something!
一起继续向前推杆
Keep pushing forwards with me.
你能够到手动配平按钮吗
Can you reach the manual trim?
- 我控制不了它 - 求救 求救
- I can't control it! - Mayday! Mayday!
求救 CDT718
Mayday. CDT718.
我们的仪器完全失控了
We've lost control of our instruments.
就好像有其他人在操控飞机
It's like somebody else is flying the plane.
不 不 不 这不可能 我们快到棺材角了
No, no, no, this can't be. We're gonna reach coffin corner.
在某个特定高度飞机保持飞行的最低速度等于不失去升力的最大速度 该情况下飞机几乎无法操控
哦不 撑住 撑住
Oh, no! Hold on, hold on.
爬升停止了 我们在上升还是下降
We've stopped climbing. Are we going up or are we going down?
我们在下降
We're going down.
斯图尔特 别让飞机横滚
Stuart, don't let it roll!
天啊
For God's sake!
爸爸 刚刚有东西从天上掉进了海里
Dad, something just fell out of the sky into the sea.
也许是颗流星
Maybe it was a shooting star.
发生什么了 MKZ79
What's happening, MKZ79?
你们还能看到CDT718吗
Do you still have a visual on CDT718?
塔台 这里是MKZ79航♥班♥
Control, this is MKZ79.
他们坠海了 重击水面
He's hit the water, hard.
已经坠毁
They're gone.
呼叫海上紧急搜救队
Call Coastguard Emergency Rescue and Recovery.
飞机坠海
Plane down. Bearing...
512号♥搜救队 收到 请求显示天气信息
Rescue 512, Roger. Request weather conditions on scene.
收到 天气 风向220度方向 风速十五节
Roger. Weather is... wind, 220 at 15 knots.
节作为航速单位 即海里/小时
能见度八英里
Visibility eight miles.
请立即前往失事海域搜寻幸存者
Request you commence search of immediate area for survivors.
我们会及时通报搜救信息
We will update Search and Rescue.
英国512号♥海岸搜救队 已定位海中残骸
UK Coastguard Rescue 512, located debris in the water.
512号♥搜救队 收到 是否形似飞机残骸
Rescue 512, Roger. Does it look like aircraft?
英国海岸警卫确认其形似飞机残骸
UK Coast can confirm looks like aircraft.
512号♥搜救队 收到
Rescue 512, Roger.
120号♥搜救队 继续现场调查
Rescue 120, proceed to scene investigate.
潮水正迅速将残骸打散至沿岸
The tide's dispersing the debris fast along the coast.
天气也变差了 大家都动作快点
The weather's worsening too, so get a shift on here.
城飞航♥空♥公♥司♥
是恐怖袭击吗
Terrorism?
我们还不清楚
We don't know yet.
飞行员申请过改航
The pilots requested a divert
说明不是恐怖袭击
which would suggest it's not.
他在干什么
What's he up to?
放开我
Argh! Get off me!
疼死了
That hurts.
你刚刚在干什么 拍电影吗
What were you doing? Eh? Were you making a little film?
卡尔 让他走吧
Karl! Let him go.
一边去
Fuck off.
你是什么 狗仔队吗
What are you, some kind of paparazzi, are you?
- 打算发表在"开心一笑"上吗 - 卡尔
- Gonna put it on Lucky Leaks? - Karl!
让他走
Let him go!
- 让每个人都开怀大笑 对吗 - 卡尔
- Give everyone a good laugh, eh? - Karl!
你想看看水里的尸体什么样吗
Do you want to see what it's like to be a body in the water?
我会让你知道
I'll show you what it's fucking like
水中的尸体是什么样子
to be a body in the fucking water!
- 卡尔 住手 - 滚开 你个垃圾
- Karl, stop it! - Fuck off, you piece of shit!
- 卡尔 你必须住手 - 你♥他♥妈♥个垃圾
- Karl, you need to stop it! - You fucking piece of shit!
你会丢了工作的
You'll lose your job!
滚
Fuck off.
那个帅气的小伙子
That beautiful boy.
真可惜
It's such a waste.
我们不再需要南欧姑娘了
We don't need the south European girls any longer,
她们太贵了
they're too expensive.
用加莱姑娘 我们自己提供护照
It's cheaper to use the Calais supply route
这样更划算
and provide the passports ourselves.
我待会再打给你
I'll call you later.
那么 搞定了吗
So... it is done.
好 我们都看到了
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表