剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
那你为谁卖♥♥命
Who do you work for, then?
我自己 向来如此
Myself. Always.
别再找我了 咱们两清了
Don't contact me again. We're done.
好吧
All right.
但想想你现在的处境
But think about your position.
你已经暴露了
You're really rather exposed right now.
没有我们摆不平的事
There's no problem we can't fix.
我们能保护你的安全
We can look after you.
我会考虑的
I'll bear it in mind.
好吧
OK.
博莱斯瓦•博罗夫斯基
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
我们还在冷战吗
Are we still fighting?
那你想对我说什么吗
Then, do you have something to say to me?
我去见她了
I went to see her.
还有呢
And?
还有呢 还有呢
And? And?
别说什么
Oh, don't... give me the...
"发问等同有罪"
"If you have to ask the question then you're guilty" number.
你和那个法国女人在一起时
Do you know what I was
你知道我在干什么吗
doing when you were with that French woman?
不知道
No.
我想了很多
I think about it a lot.
事实上 我打算在院子里添置一棵柠檬树
Actually, I was buying a lemon tree for the garden.
我们就能有自♥制♥的柠檬片了
I thought we could have home-made fucking lemons
放在金汤力里 你会有多爱这口感
in a G&T. And how much you would like that.
然而我们从没谈过这些 从来没有
And we never dealt with it, we never dealt with it.
我们从没谈过是因为
We never dealt with it because...
由于我之前的不当行为
... thanks to one of my previous misdemeanours...
有人袭击了你们 杀害了亚当
... someone attacked you and murdered Adam.
这就是你不好说出来的 对吗
That's what you're not saying, isn't it?
如果你这么想 真这么想
And if you think that, if you really think that,
我不怪你
and I... I... I don't blame you if you do, then...
但如果你这么想
But if you think that, well...
天啊
Oh, my God.
- 什么 - 我的老天
- What? - Oh, my fucking God.
不可能
It can't be.
回见 伙计
See you, lads.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
别忘了 明晚我们还有一场足球赛
Don't forget, we've got another football match tomorrow night,
所以告诉戴维
so tell Davey
他晚上得冒充刑侦科的人了
he's gotta pretend to be CID for the evening.
- 回见 - 睡个好觉 小伙子们
- See ya. - Sleep well, ladies.
那是什么
What's that?
天啊
Jesus.
该死
Fuck.
拖出您家的死者
见于17世纪伦敦瘟疫时
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表