剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
他把那架飞机直接从天上弄下来了
He pulled that plane right out of the sky.
前情提要
抓到他了
Got him!
我们这样做是为了科巴
We did it for Koba.
科巴
Koba?
罗莎
Rosa?
见鬼
Shit!
这是大卫
It's David.
我儿子的父亲
My son's dad.
那个半夜逃跑的男人
The one who did a midnight flit.
姬玛•希利
Gemma Healey!
谁
Who?
谁告诉你的
Who told you this?
但我不为钱工作 警官
I don't work for money, Detective.
那你为谁效力呢
Who do you work for?
我所调查之处 都会出现她的名字
Everywhere I look, her name comes up.
瓦内萨•汉密尔顿
Vanessa Hamilton...
是军情六处 骑在咱们头上
MI6. It's bigger than us.
你想出来喝杯酒吗
Do you want to go for a drink?
好啊 太好了
Yeah, brilliant.
爱丽丝
Elise.
去啊
Go ahead.
爱丽丝
Elise.
我刚才愣住了 抱歉
I froze. I'm sorry.
科巴 带我离开这里
Koba, get me out of here.
等颜色变成焦黄了
So when I get a batch browned
就可以把它们放到...
and ready to transfer...
... 我得拿个大烤盘
... I'm going to need a big roasting dish.
他是哪里人
Where's this one from?
巴西
Brazil.
以后还要用他 别玩得太过火了
Not disposable, though, so don't play too hard with him.
为什么总赶上
Why is it always the quarter-finals
烹饪比赛的半决赛
in these cooking competitions?
你这有给我的消息吗
Do you have any messages for me?
没有
Nope.
你等着就好 我们会替你留意
You just wait and we'll look after you.
我想你的货一定相当不错
I imagine your drugs are rather good.
巴拉圭的斯特罗斯纳将军
General Stroessner in Paraguay was
军事独♥裁♥者 被推♥翻♥ 流亡至巴西
可对我的黑可♥卡♥因♥
always very complimentary
赞不绝口
about my black cocaine.
要来点吗
Do you want some?
很诱人 但我早就戒掉了
Tempting, but those days are long gone.
好好享受吧
Enjoy.
码头上的取证结束了吗
Have the forensics finished at the marina?
结束了 那老人为他妻子悲痛欲绝
Yeah. The old man is really cut up about his wife.
生日快乐
Happy Birthday.
我其实不庆祝生日
I don't celebrate my birthday, actually.
我不是在庆祝 只是正式地说明一下
No, I wasn't celebrating it, I was just marking it formally.
船只登记记录
What about the boat registration
和游艇停泊许可证查得怎么样了
and mooring permits for the yacht?
还在查
Tracking them down.
我觉得这就是另一起"新加坡财政管理"案啊
I think it'll be another case of "Singapore Fiscal Management".
家里怎么样了
How's things at home?
一团糟 谢谢关心
Things are really shit at home. Thanks for asking.
你和她谈过了
You talked?
对 劳拉说她甚至反问自己
Yeah. Laura says the fact that she even asks herself
我们之间是不是真的完了
whether it's true means our relationship is dead.
这就是女人擅长的思维方式
That's the sort of logic women are very good at.
根本无法反驳
There's really no defence.
没准她是对的
Maybe she's right.
还有件有意思的事
Here's another funny thing.
我有时甚至怀疑这是不是真的
Sometimes I wonder if it's true.
我可能真的做过 只是我忘了
Maybe I did do it and I've just forgotten.
- 你当然没有 - 那她为什么说我做过
- Of course you didn't. - Why's she saying I did, then?
人家没理由编造这些
Why would anybody make that up?
你听
Listen.
我们这样做是为了科巴
We did it for Koba.
怎么了
Yeah?
这里说的是科巴 不是Cobra
It's Koba, not Cobra.
我们这样做是为了科巴
We did it for Koba.
你说得对 这又能说明什么呢
You're right. Does it mean anything?
科巴
Koba?
这是斯大林的化名
It's Stalin's nom de guerre.
斯大林最早使用的化名 取自传说中的格鲁吉亚民族的流放者
这个名字 和他那个乔大叔一样
The name, like Uncle Joe himself,
乔是对斯大林名字约瑟夫的昵称 显示他和人♥民♥的亲密无间
都源自格鲁吉亚
originates from Georgia.
像... 从窗户里跳出来的女孩...
Like the... girl who jumped out of the window...
或者说是被推出来的
Or was pushed.
都来自格鲁吉亚
From Georgia, yeah.
这就指向了瓦内萨•汉密尔顿
Which links to Vanessa Hamilton,
严格来说 多重证据都证明
who, critically, is the one person
她与本案有关
with separate connections to the case.
布雷松有什么格鲁吉亚仇人吗
Did Bresson have any Georgian enemies?
这正是我想问你的
Well, that's what I was going to ask you.
你们在核查布雷松的案子和他收到的恐吓时
有没有发现过和格鲁吉亚有关的线索
谢尔盖 谢尔盖...
Sergei, Sergei...
谢尔盖•加拉托夫和法鲁克•巴斯达维奇
两个第比利斯的毒枭
还有格雷戈尔•巴图林
And Gregor Baturin,
他也是格鲁吉亚人 对吧
he was Georgian, right?
他其实出生在南奥塞梯
He was born in South Ossetia actually.
那他出生的时候算格鲁吉亚人
That makes him Georgian by birth.
2008年之前南奥塞梯都属于格鲁吉亚
South Ossetia was part of Georgia till 2008.
他因为军♥火♥交易在牢里蹲了二十年
He got 20 years in prison for arms dealing.
在列万 一座高安全级别的监狱里
At Liévin. In a high security prison.
法国东北部城市
看来我们得再次拜访
Looks like we'll have to pay another visit
你的朋友艾瑞卡•克莱茵了
to your friend Eryka Klein.
- 嗨 - 早上好
- Hi. - Good morning.
不好意思 你好
Whoa. Hey. Sorry. Hello.
- 早 - 早
- Morning. - Morning.
我在替朋友看♥房♥♥子
I'm flat-sitting for a friend.
要喝点什么吗 咖啡还是茶
Can I offer you anything? A coffee or a tea?
- 茶 - 不了 谢谢
- Tea. - No, thank you.
怎么了
What?
我们只想问几个问题
We just have a few questions.
好吧
OK.
我给你倒杯茶
I'll get you a tea.
非常感谢
Ah, thank you very much.
真不错
Very nice.
我能帮上什么忙吗
How can I help?
我们正在核查布雷松的案子
We're just going over a few of Bresson's cases
和他收到的恐吓
and threats he received.
我们想问你几个人 可以吗
We'd like to run a few names by you, if that's OK?
巴斯达维奇 法鲁克•巴斯达维奇
Basdarevic. Faruk Basdarevic?
他逃到了欧洲避难 但我不记得是哪里了
He fled Europe and took refuge but I don't remember where.
是个没有签署引渡条约的国家
In some country with no extradition treaty.
避避风头对他也好
It's in his interests to lie low.
谢尔盖•加拉托夫 加拉托夫
Sergei Galatov? Galatov?
去世了
Hmm. Deceased.
审判前一天发现他在狱中上吊自杀了
Was found hanging in his cell the day before his trial.
格雷戈尔•巴图林
Gregor Baturin?
格雷戈尔•巴图林
Gregor Baturin?
我不清楚
I don't know.
他五年前被布雷松起诉
He was prosecuted by Bresson five years ago.
抱歉 那时候我还没在他手下做事
I am sorry, but I wasn't working for him then.
你觉得案卷可能还在吗
Do you think the case files might still be in existence?
可能吧 但我不知道在哪里
Possibly, but I don't know where.
最好去问问贾其•博品纽
I think the best thing to do is to ask Judge Popineau.
那时候他在和布雷松共事
He was working with Bresson then.
- 贾其 - 很好
- Judge? - Perfect.
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表