剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
He's not a criminal for waging war against hypocrisy.
基兰向这个社会树立了一面镜子
Kieran held up a mirror to society.
并不只有我一人认同这点
It's not just me that thinks that.
大家都认同
All of us do.
对 就像生活中总有那么多的丑事
Yeah, like so many utterly shit things in life,
貌似合情理得让人郁闷
that is depressingly plausible.
你们因为他洞悉真♥相♥就惩罚他
You took away his sight to punish him
让他双目失明
for seeing clearly!
但我依然可以给他朗读
But I still read to him.
他最喜欢的书是"科莱利上尉的曼陀林"
His favourite book is Captain Corelli's Mandolin.
好 好
OK! OK.
是你们的错害他进了监狱
It's your fucking fault he's in prison.
我很高兴你们那个蠢儿子死了
I'm glad that stupid son died.
他本该活活烧死他
He should have burnt him alive
像他儿子的遭遇一样
like his son.
卡尔就是这样对他的 记得吗
That's what Karl did to him, remember?
事实上他并没有
He didn't, actually.
我希望他能把亚当烤焦
I wish he'd roasted Adam.
我希望他把你们全部杀光
I wish he'd killed you all!
对你儿子的事我深感遗憾
I'm so sorry about your son.
他长得和你很像
He looks a lot like you.
我也肯定是他的自杀
And I'm sure his suicide
让你落到如此糟糕的境地
is what brought you to this terrible place.
你需要帮助 姬玛
Get some help, Gemma,
离基兰•艾什顿远点吧
and stay away from Kieran Ashton.
喂
Hello.
是的 我当然记得你
Yes. Yes, of course I remember you.
瓦内萨•汉密尔顿
Vanessa Hamilton.
瓦内萨•汉密尔顿
Vanessa Hamilton.
是的 我肯定他会来见你的
Yes, I'm sure he'll come and meet you.
她一定是害怕了
She must be scared.
我们肯定是她唯一的选择了
We must be her only option.
她走投无路是件好事
That's good, if she's desperate.
艾瑞卡•克莱茵那边怎么样了
What's going on with Eryka Klein?
没什么
Nothing.
你在生日那天和她一起喝酒了
You had a drink with her on your birthday.
生日只是个巧合罢了
The fact it was my birthday was a coincidence.
但你还是去和她喝酒了
Yeah, but you still went for a drink with her.
我们有些共同之处
We have things in common.
她很迷人
She's very attractive.
我会转告她你的评价的
I'll tell her you think so.
用一种冷冰冰的语调吗
In a chilly kind of a way.
该死 绞刑判官来了
Oh, fuck me, it's the hanging judge.
你来一下 迈克
Want to come with me, Mike?
你为什么联♥系♥我们
So why did you call us?
因为罗伯特•富尼耶
Robert Fournier.
下一个就是我了
I'm next.
我同意
I think you're right.
在我洗澡时 有人进了我的酒店房♥间
Somebody was in my hotel room, while I was in the bathroom.
谁 科巴吗
Who was that? Koba?
还是你在安♥全♥部♥门的哪个小伙伴
Or one of your little friends from the security services?
对你施加点压力
Putting the squeeze on.
正好省得我思考他们
That just saved I to think
会怎么对待本应保护的人了
how they treat people they're supposed to protect,
尤其在他们别有要求时
especially when they want something else.
这话什么意思
What do you mean by that?
我看过那些资料 瓦内萨
I've seen the files, Vanessa.
我知道军情五处因为护照的事想与你合作
I know Ml5 wanted to work with you because of the passports.
我也不知道是不是军情五处
I don't know if it was all Ml5.
不只有一伙人
There's more than just one bunch.
有一堆人猴急着呢
Like teenage boys wanting to get into your knickers.
那么是他们中有人
Was it one of them who told you
告诉你有一个探员正在卧底调查吗
there was an undercover cop investigating?
为了拉你入伙
To get you on-board?
太荒谬了 你们保护不了我
This is ridiculous. You can't protect me.
我们可以的
We can.
我可以带你去法国 给你一个新的身份
I can get you to France and I can get you a new identity.
但你必须告诉我们科巴的事
But you have to talk to us about Koba.
所有事
About everything.
否则你也得去马尔代夫了
Otherwise you're looking at a trip to The Maldives.
去抽根烟
Smoke.
看来要说再见了 博博
Looks like it's time to say farewell, BB.
他们很生气我泄露了彻库的资料
They're not best pleased I handed over the Czyrko files.
- 什么 - 去找卡尔
- What? - Find Karl.
叫他赶紧走 别走一般的逃生路线
Tell him to keep moving and to not use normal exit routes.
我会想念你们的
I'm going to miss you lot.
晚安了 祝你们全体操蛋
Good night, and fuck you all!
- 喂 - 快转移 老大 快
- Yeah? - Shift, boss. Now.
我们得走了
We have to go.
我在那个鼻烟人住的地方等你
I'll meet you where the Snuffman lives.
我给奥利弗打电♥话♥
I'll call Olivier.
赶紧走 他们在找你
Gotta move. They're coming after you.
我来安排安全屋
你们把她弄过来时千万要小心
我们走检修隧♥道♥ 你在中途接应
在这里等下
Wait here.
请不要在车里吸烟
Please don't smoke in the car.
你好 鼻烟人
How you doing, Snuffman?
别一个个都来烦我 孩子
Just don't bother me one by all the other, son.
别来烦我
Just don't bother me.
真不错
That's the spirit.
给 去个远点的地方
Take this, go somewhere remote,
打几个电♥话♥
make some calls.
钥匙呢
Key?
是安全卡
Security card.
如果他们找到了你
If they find you, hold out for a while,
- 磨一会儿再放弃 - 好
- then give yourself up. Alright? - OK
我不想连你也丢了
Don't want to lose you, too.
- 号♥码呢 - 297368
- Number? - Er... 2-9-7-3-6-8.
- 号♥码是... - 297368
- Er... What is it? - 2-9-7-3-6-8.
喂 你好 我是博博
Yes, hello, BB. This is BB.
我正在海滩上漫步
I'm just strolling along the beach here,
啃着草莓脆皮雪糕
eating a Strawberry Mivvi,
这冰棍
which...
是我到目前为止吃过最棒的
is the king of ice lollies, as far as I'm concerned.
好像我有伴了
Oh. Looks like I've got company.
- 卡尔 - 对 就是他们
- Karl... - Yeah, that'll be them.
公路暴♥力♥
Road rage!
再撞一次
And again.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker!
别惹我
Tell you what...
- 你在干什么 - 减速
- What are you doing? - Slowing down.
绕过他们
Go round them.
- 他们能怎么办 - 走外道
- What can they do? - Take the outside!
史上最慢追车
Slowest car chase ever.
他来了
There he is.
- 你还好吗 - 我很好
- You OK with this? - I am.
别人可就不一定了
Others won't be.
真抱歉 我不知道你在后面
Sorry about that. I didn't see you behind.
有什么能为您效劳的吗
What can we do for you?
我们希望你能把瓦内萨•汉密尔顿还回来
We'd like you to return Vanessa Hamilton, please.
好吧 长官 打扰一下
Oh, OK. Commander, excusez-moi.
这里有位英国人
Il ya un homme anglais...
我们想审问瓦内萨•汉密尔顿
We wish to question Vanessa Hamilton
事关法国国♥家♥安♥全♥
about matters relating to French national security.
没错 我们认为她涉嫌走私人口案件
Yes, we believe she is involved in a people-smuggling ring
贩卖♥♥当地避难所中的难民
operating out of the refugee camps here.
真抱歉 陷入了左右为难的境地
Sorry, caught between a rock and a hard place...
但我们站在法国内陆的神圣领土上
but as we are on the sovereign territory of "Le Roc"...
勒罗克是法国西南部市镇
衷心希望你能尽快解决你的情事
Do hope you get your marital problems sorted out soon,
罗巴克警探
Detective Roebuck.
我们没剩多少时间了
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表