剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Hello?
我是卡尔
Je m'appelle Karl.
我在小熊维尼豪华房♥间里
Je travaille dans le Winnie the Pooh suite.
你们在法语里也叫他小熊维尼吗
Would you say Winnie the Pooh in French?
你们在法语里也叫他小熊维尼吗[法语]
On dit Winnie the Pooh en francais?
失陪
Excuse-moi.
- 我是卡尔•罗巴克 - 我是路易丝•里纳德
- Karl Roebuck - Louise Renard.
你是
And you are?
- 她说话了吗 - 还没
- Has she spoken yet? - No.
- 你好 - 最好不要逼她
- Bonjour. - Maybe don't crowd her.
我是路易丝
她还处在惊吓之中
She's in deep shock.
你叫什么
在法语里他不叫小熊维尼
Well, he's not called Winnie the Pooh in French.
是的 我想也不可能
No, I thought perhaps he wasn't.
我猜也不会叫维尼蠢货
I'm guessing it's not Winnie Le Merde either.
- 嗯 就叫维尼熊[法语] - 维尼熊
- No, Winnie L'Ourson. - Winnie the Bear.
小猪呢
Piglet?
漫画"小熊维尼"中的角色之一
叫猪仔[法语]
Er, Porcinet.
听上去像是三个火枪手之一
Sounds like one of the Musketeers.
法国著名作家大仲马小说"三个火枪手"中的火枪手之一Porthos
这就是你现在工作的部门吗
So this is your department now?
对 我们主要处理移♥民♥问题
Yeah. Yeah, we deal mainly with immigration issues,
家庭暴♥力♥ 性侵犯
domestic abuse, sexual violence.
- 维尼什么... - 熊
- Winnie the Ours, er... - L'Ourson.
维尼熊儿童豪华房♥间
... Ourson suite for kids.
这个案子非同寻常
This is certainly an unusual one.
但你并不调查此案
But you're not investigating it?
是的
No.
我只负责保障儿童福利
I'm just dealing with the child's welfare.
等路易丝沟通失败
I'll take you through to CID
我就带你去刑事侦缉科
as soon as Louise fails to establish communication.
克洛伊
Chloé?
我女儿呢 你们把她怎么样了
- 忘了你女儿吧 - 不 别伤害她
请别伤害她 要我做什么都行 但别伤害她
罗伯特
你没事吧
我不明白 克洛伊在哪里
克洛伊在哪里 罗伯特
你在干什么
别 罗伯特 不要
- 只管动手 - 不 不 不
- Only act. - No! No! No!
终身难忘
Always remember that.
快点 还有很多事要做呢
Hurry up, we have a lot of work to do.
上帝啊 快报♥警♥
Jesus Christ! Call the police!
你好
Bonjour.
"女士们 先生们
"Ladies and gentlemen,
致力于正义和人♥权♥活动 使我结交了...
campaigning for justice and human rights has brought me...
演讲准备得怎么样了
... 许多珍贵的朋友
... many beautiful friends."
还有几个保镖
And a few bodyguards.
- 你给我买♥♥领带了吗 - 买♥♥了
还有你说的诺曼·芬克尔斯坦的书
诺曼·芬克尔斯坦 美国犹太学者 政♥治♥家 社会活动家 主要研究巴以冲突和纳粹大屠♥杀♥
很好
我一看完就去网上和他辩论
我肯定他期待已久
让心理学家先对她进行评估
Let the psychologist do her evaluation
然后再试 路易丝
and try again later, Louise.
你说过要离开警局的
You said you were going to leave the police.
是啊 但养着六个孩子毕竟不那么容易
Yeah, well, not so easy with six kids.
我以为你不会去顶奥利弗的职位呢
I thought you didn't want Olivier's job.
我是不愿意
I didn't.
但另外那个可能接替他的家伙讨厌我
But the other guy who could have replaced him hates me.
- 他判断力真差 - 是的 我也有同感
- Poor judgment. - Yeah, I think so too.
瓦塞尔曼警长 听上去很合适
As quite ring to it, Commander Wasserman.
你怎么亲自来了 警长
So what are you doing here then, Commander?
派下属来不放心吗
Afraid to delegate?
博博
Ah, BB.
加莱警方的爱丽丝•瓦塞尔曼和路易丝•里纳德
Elise Wasserman and Louise Renard from the Calais police.
幸会
Enchanté.
警员博莱斯瓦•博罗夫斯基
DC Boleslaw Borowski,
一般都叫他博博
more commonly known as BB.
你好
Hello.
- 或者叫好运仔 - 为什么
- Or Jammy. - Why?
波兰仔 好运来
Jam Roll equals Pole.
Jam Roll与Pole押韵 口语中会用Jam Roll代替Pole
我原来是 波兰人
Which I am. Originally.
这是个押韵俚语
Er, it's rhyming slang.
狗吃骨头 人打电♥话♥
Dog and bone equals phone.
dog and bone与phone押韵 口语中会用dog and bone代替phone
船头 脸煞白
Boat, that's your face.
- 船头和脸煞白可不押韵 - 船头跑马
- Boat doesn't rhyme with face. - Boat race.
boat race与face押韵 口语中会用boat race代替face
你只说了第一个词当然不押韵了
You just say the first word that doesn't rhyme.
但他们不会说法语
- 你们要喝咖啡吗 - 谢谢 卡尔
- Would you like some coffee? - Oh, thanks, Karl.
我的加奶不放糖
White no sugar for me.
你喝纯咖啡 对吗
Black, right?
你也是
And?
好
Right.
- 这是给你的 - 谢谢
- This is for you. - Thank you.
他们仿佛人间蒸发了
It's like they vanished into thin air.
帮我联♥系♥罗巴克
Call Roebuck for me.
听说你可能要回刑侦科来 卡尔
A little bird tells me you might be coming back to CID, Karl.
不会提前告诉你的 博博
You'll be the last to know, BB.
喂 什么事
Yes, Nat. What's happening?
银行账单 电♥话♥单 病历...
谢谢
为什么告诉我
Why are you telling me?
好
OK.
等心理医生看过孩子后我们再去试试
好的
Yeah. OK.
现在
Now.
和欧洲隧♥道♥公♥司♥核实下
Check with Eurotunnel,
看看是不是下落不明的车辆之一
see if it's one of the vehicles still unaccounted for.
- 对 - 好 我把你们交给博博了
- Yes. - Right, well, I'll leave you with BB.
格雷林路附近有一辆烧毁的小货车
We've got a burned-out van just off the Grayling Road.
有枪击的痕迹 走吧 坐我的车去
Signs of a shooting. Come on, we'll go in my car.
你知道我们住哪 来看看我们
You know where we are. Come and see us.
因丧离职六个月
So, six months off work compassionate.
- 我想这一点也不轻松愉快 - 的确
- I imagine that was no picnic. - Not really.
这六个月里 在公众保护部分发手绢
Six months handing out hankies in the PPU.
是的
Yeah, well...
其实不只这些
... it's a bit more than that.
我可不想让我们部门蒙羞...
I'm not gonna denigrate the department...
是的 值得称颂 为此欢呼
Yes, yes, very commendable, three cheers for them.
那么 有没有再考虑过
So, have you thought any more about?
我考虑过
I've thought about it.
你是一名警探 卡尔
You're an investigator, Karl,
一直都是 将来也是
always have been, always will be.
我要你来接这个富尼耶案
I'd like you to take on this Fournier case.
这种工作才适合你
It is right up your boulevard.
你在服快乐丸[抗抑郁药物]吗
You on the happy pills?
不 我觉得它们只有安慰剂效应
No, I think their effect is more placebo.
你这狡猾的混♥蛋♥ 罗巴克
You're a clever cunt, Roebuck.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家都知道 你有时候挺讨厌的
It's what you're known as. Not always in a good way.
我没办法让所有人都满意
Well, can't please everybody, I guess.
不过你很幸运 我的确喜欢狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Luckily for you, I do like a clever cunt.
一直都是
Always have done.
我们半斤八两 长官
You're halfway there yourself, sir.
回刑侦科吧 卡尔
Come back to CID, Karl.
那里才是你的归属
It's where you belong.
这辆小货车和富尼耶家的车在同一趟列车上
The van was on the same train as the Fourniers.
两个弹壳
Two bullet casings.
说明凶手手法专业 或者...
Suggests either a professional execution or...
有两名受害者
Two victims.
我们会分♥析♥血迹
We'll have the blood analysed,
再和车里的DNA交叉比对
then we'll get it crosschecked to DNA from the vehicle.
- 什么类型的枪 - 还不确定
- What type of gun was it? - Still not sure.
不过弹道专家说挺罕见的
But the ballistics guys say it's unusual.
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表