剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Why do you need me here?
因为如果要血洗这里
Because if there's gonna be a bloodbath,
也要从你杀起
it might as well start with you.
大学真的是目标还是只是个障眼法
Was the University a real target or was it just a decoy?
你还以为自己能问我问题吗
Do you still think you can ask me questions?
见鬼
Fuck.
我有什么好怕的 反正你们也要杀了我
What have I got to lose? You are gonna kill me anyway.
你不该说那些话的
You shouldn't have said what you did.
我说什么了
About what?
关于我妈妈
About my mother.
还有罗伯特的
And Robert.
- 我相信那是 - 把你的脏嘴闭上
- I believe it to be... - Shut your fucking mouth.
他是个骗子 罗莎
He's a fake, Rosa.
你♥爸♥爸没错
Your father is right.
他不过是个妄图向世界
He's just an egotist trying to
证明自己有多聪明的自私的人
show the world how clever he is.
你找错人撒气了
You're directing your anger at the wrong people.
不 不
No, no.
我很清楚该把怒气撒在谁身上
I know exactly who deserves my rage.
- 如果你帮我们找到富尼耶 - 闭嘴
- If you help us find Fournier... - Shut up,
你这个说谎的贱♥人♥
you lying bitch.
- 闭上你的脏嘴 - 好吧 心定神宁
- Shut your fucking mouth! - OK. Keep your hair on.
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
- 我只是说 - 你再说一遍
- I'm just saying... - What did you just say?
我说如果你能冷静下来
I'm saying if you calm down...
行动 行动
解决掉她
Finish her.
现在就解决掉她
Finish her now.
- 安全 - 安全
- Clear! - Clear!
- 安全 - 安全
- Clear! - Clear!
- 安全 - 安全
- Clear! - Clear!
派支援组进来
带人♥质♥撤离
危险解除
爱丽丝
Elise?
都怪我
Fuck me.
你没事吧
她还活着吗
这边需要来个医生
我很高兴你还活着
Well, I'm glad you're alive.
现在咱们该找富尼耶了
Now we find Fournier.
看了新闻,你还好吗? 艾瑞卡•克莱茵
新闻里说他们中还有一个在逃
是的
你们会抓到他吗
但愿吧
咱们出去吧
行啊
去哪里
- 去一个音乐强劲的地方 - 不错
爱丽丝... 大家还好吗
Is Elise... everybody?
三个警♥察♥牺牲了
Three cops down.
一个我认识的警♥察♥在重症监护
And one cop who I know in intensive care.
这是什么
What's this?
已为人父的卧底探员身陷丑闻
见鬼去吧
Oh, fuck off.
- 怎么了 - 那篇报道
- What? - That.
他们不报导尽职尽责
They don't talk about the undercover cop
与飞机一同坠毁的卧底
who went down with the plane doing his duty.
也不提为保护百姓而死的一众警员
Or all the cops who die protecting people.
隐瞒自己的身份跟别人上♥床♥
Sleeping with someone whilst lying about your identity.
- 这等于强♥奸♥ - 是吗
- That's tantamount to rape. - Is it?
我觉得我们一直都在隐瞒自己的身份
I thought we all lied about our identity all the time.
有吗
Do we?
或许吧
Maybe.
反正儿童保护部也不会检举的 老生常谈了
CPS aren't going to prosecute anyway. Ancient history.
我收到了一条消息
I got a message.
什么 你收到什么了
What? You got what?
没关系 可以稍后再说
It doesn't matter. We can discuss it later.
- 接电♥话♥吧 - 喂
- Take the call. - Yeah?
博博 等一下 好吗
BB, just hang on one sec, would you?
没有亲人 可怜的奥莱娜
So no family. Poor Olena.
那目击者怎么说
What about the witnesses?
在她砸到挡风玻璃前听到了尖叫声
Heard a scream before she hit the windscreen.
真的吗 跳楼一般都不尖叫吧
Really? Jumpers don't normally scream.
你不会认为... 谁会推她呢
You don't think that... Who would have pushed her?
- 为什么呢 - 不知道
- Why? - Dunno.
不过 这件事很是蹊跷
There is something very odd about this, though.
是啊 你该休息一下了 老大
Yeah, you should get some rest, boss.
- 真是糟糕的一天 - 好的
- It's been a hell of a day. - All right.
明天再说 对了
I'll talk to you tomorrow. Oh...
房♥产合同上的签名人呢
What about the signatory on the property contracts?
- 她什么样子 - 她正合我胃口
- What was she like? - She was giving me the proper horn.
抽着方头雪茄声音沙哑
Voice all husky from the cheroots.
有趣的是
Funny thing.
她从没问我为什么过问房♥子的事
She never asked why I was asking about the house.
大部分人会问的 对吧
Most people would do that, wouldn't they?
你说她的声音怎么样
Er... what did you say about her voice?
怎么了
What about it?
你说她怎么声音沙哑
You said something about it being husky.
对 她正抽着方头雪茄呢
Yeah, she was puffing away on a cheroot.
小雪茄
Little cigar.
我需要跟科巴谈谈
I need to speak to Koba.
你能这样真幸运
你这只小笨兔子
我的小朱莉
你
大家都喜欢你
连我也是
知道吗 朱莉
想着你的时候我手♥淫♥了几次
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表