剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
- 可能是七七式手♥枪♥ - 中国产的
- Possibly a Norinco 77. - Chinese.
你还挺懂武器的
You know your weaponry.
我不是说因为你是女人或是怎样
I'm not saying that cos you're a woman or anything.
我明白
I didn't think you were.
我会及时通知你们新进展的
I'll keep you updated.
我们今晚就待在这吧
等待鉴定结果
现在去吃饭吗
刚刚那个人约我去吃炸鱼薯条了
他想跟你上♥床♥
那他隐藏得挺好的
他挺帅的 脸很对称
你会跟他上♥床♥吗
可能我会先跟他一起吃饭
然后再见机行事吧
好主意
如果你反对 我取消它很方便
不 没事
你需要平衡工作和娱乐
好吧
不 不
Ne! Ne!
- 不 - 嘘 嘘 嘘
- Ne! - Ssh. Ssh. Ssh.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
拿着
Here.
今晚趁他们睡着了离开 好吗
Leave tonight when they're sleeping, yes?
快走 要不然他们会杀了你的
Leave, because they're going to kill you.
等等 请收下这个吧
Wait. Please take this.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
喂
不 我明天没办法参加 我在英国
不 我会重修那门课的
那是门必修课 而我缺课了
当然很重要
好吧
我正在翘一门课
I'm missing a training course.
发展管理才能及卓越领导力
Developing managerial and leadership excellence.
明天我们要做
Tomorrow we were supposed to be
人格类型测试
tested for our personality types.
我认为你会是ENFJ型 给予者
ENFJ I'd say. A giver.
MBTI职业性格测试 E(外向) N(直觉) F(情感) J(判断)
风趣可爱 受欢迎 又善解人意
Fun-loving, popular and sensitive.
有杰出的人际交往技能
Outstanding people skills.
- 好吧 你在戏弄我 - 是的吧
- OK, you're teasing me now. - Yes, I suppose I am.
不过 我愿意花大价钱看那个测试的结果
I'd pay good money to see that test, though.
我们吃烤鸡 希望你喜欢
So we have roast chicken. Hope that's OK.
我以为你只做素菜
I thought you always cooked vegetarian.
亚当是素食主义者
Adam was the vegetarian.
所以我们才那样吃
We just tended to cook that way.
- 对不起 - 没关系
- Yes. I'm sorry. - Don't be.
你想吃饭前先去看看双胞胎吗
Do you want to go and see the twins before dinner?
除非你想让我去
Only if you want me to.
我没觉得看小婴儿多么有趣
I don't find looking at babies particularly interesting.
"嘿 老兄 你不会想杀我吧"
"Hey, man, you're not gonna kill me, are you?"
卡尔看起来很适应新工作
Karl seems to be settled in his new job.
亚当刚去世的那个月还行
It was OK for the first month after Adam's death,
但他现在有点烦躁 还是想探案
but he's getting restless now. Missing the investigating.
我来洗吧
I'll wash up.
我跟男朋友吃饭的时候都会洗碗
This is how we do things when I eat with my boyfriend.
不好意思 我无意冒犯
Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude.
我只是没想到你会交男朋友
I just didn't think you were the boyfriend type.
我在尝试
I'm trying it out.
然后呢
And?
有时候我不想听 他还喋喋不休
Sometimes he talks when I don't want him to.
是啊 他们就是这样
Yeah. Yeah, they do that.
你累了
You're tired.
是啊 孩子 婴儿 家务...
Well, you know, kids, twin babies, housework...
双胞胎一定又在闹了
The twins must be taking a bit of time to settle.
我来洗吧 你把卡尔的酒拿上去
I'll do the washing up. You take Karl's drink up to him.
去吧 至少跟他打个招呼
Go on, give them a wave at least.
卡尔
Karl?
汤姆的午夜花♥园♥
爱丽丝
Elise?
我在找你 把你的酒带给你
I was looking for you. I brought you your drink.
谢谢
Thanks.
你住亚当的房♥间
So you sleep in Adam's room.
我说过要完成的那一切 还记得吗
I was gonna do all that stuff, remember?
曝光珀莱东
Expose Peloton.
我 只是...
I just, er...
你却回去工作了
You went back to work instead.
是啊 我回去工作了
Yeah. I went back to work.
克洛伊的妈妈 玛德琳
Chloé's mother, Madeleine...
... 她为法国政♥府♥工作
... she works for the French government.
主要处理远东的网络犯罪
She mainly deals with cyber crime from the Far East.
所以奥利弗让我到这里来
It's why Olivier sent me here.
他现在在管巴黎反恐局
He now runs the anti-terror bureau in Paris.
博博不知道这件事
BB doesn't know this.
对 我暂时只告诉了你
No, I'm only telling you for now.
所以你觉得玛德琳•富尼耶可能被劫持了
So you think Madeline Fournier could have been abducted.
那她丈夫呢
What about the husband?
现场有两枚弹壳
There were two bullet casings at the scene.
明显来自一把中国产的枪
Apparently from a Chinese gun.
如果是谋杀 为什么放过了孩子
If it was a hit, why spare the child?
凶手没那么有人性
They're not sentimental at that level.
- 那倒是 - 丈夫是做什么的
- That's true. - What does the husband do?
他是个卖♥♥电脑软件的商人
He's a businessman in computer software.
哪种软件
What sort?
用于大型运输车队的先进GPS设备
Advanced GPS devices for large transport fleets.
- 都是技术人员 - 他们不是普通的夫妇
- Both techies, then. - They weren't just any couple.
劳拉也很想念亚当
Laura misses Adam also.
她面容疲惫 心情也不太好
She appears to be tired and unhappy.
实话实说吧 爱丽丝
Well, say it like it is, Elise.
大家好
Thank you ladies and gentlemen.
我们今天相聚于此 向保罗•布雷松法官致敬
We are here to honour Judge Paul Bresson,
他倾尽一生 致力于
a man who's made it his life's work to campaign for justice
维护世界正义
on the international stage.
他惩治过暴君 罪犯 无赖政♥权♥ 毒枭
He has tackled tyrants, criminals, rogue states, drug barons,
我很荣幸能代表我们学校
and I'm very proud on behalf of our university
授予他博士学位
to award him this doctorate
以表彰他为实现人♥权♥所做出的贡献
in recognition of his human rights work.
谢谢您 我非常荣幸
Thank you. This is an honour.
致力于正义和人♥权♥活动
Campaigning for justice and human rights
使我结交了许多珍贵的朋友
brings many beautiful friends.
当然 还有一些保镖
And a few bodyguards, of course.
你偷了我的笑话
不 你送给我了
给我看看
皇家姆威大学
恭喜你 布雷松博士
这是你应得的
谢谢
都处理干净了
既然她已经死了
我们就开始吧
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 您好 - 你好
- Hello. - Hi.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 有需要托运的行李吗 先生 - 没有
- Any luggage to check in, sir? - No.
- 您呢 女士 - 不 就...
- You, madam? - No. Just...
- 您的护照呢 - 和他的在一起
- And your passport? - It's with his.
只有一个护照
There's only one passport.
保罗 我把护照和机票都给你了
- 我没有还给你吗 - 没有
很抱歉 登机的时间已经不多了
I'm sorry, there's not much time left for check-in.
- 不在这里 - 那怎么办
你先走吧
你按时到比较重要
我找到我的护照 搭下一班飞机
不
保罗 新闻发布会不需要我到场
而你可能会错过的
今晚还有一班飞机 你先走吧
您必须现在决定
You really must decide now.
如果别无选择的话
巴黎再会
谢谢
您好 真贴心 谢谢
Hello. That's lovely, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道加文最后买♥♥了辆白色的揽胜极光吗
Did you see Gavin bought the white Evoque in the end?
揽胜极光是路虎的一款SUV车型
- 没注意到是极光 - 但的确是辆白色的
- Don't mind the Evoque. - Yeah, but white, though.
詹森 等你有空了帮我们拿两杯咖啡来好吗
Jason, can we get two coffees up here when you've got a minute?
- 当然可以 机长 - 谢谢你
- Of course, Captain. - Thank you.
抱歉 先生 你东西掉了
谢谢
早上好 女士们先生们
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表