剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
你会支持那些亵渎我们坟墓
Do you support the people who desecrate our graves
在超♥市♥滥杀无辜的人么
and murder innocent people in supermarkets?
不 当然不会
No, of course not.
我不支持以色列的任何行为
I don't support everything Israel does,
但是我觉得它有自卫的权利
but i believe it has a right to self-defence.
自卫
Self-defence?
自卫什么 在沙地上奔跑的孩子能有什么威胁
From what, some kids running away on the beach?
如果你们每次怒火中烧时
I'd have more sympathy for you lot
是去回击那些罪恶的凶手
if you burned the flags of evil murderers
而非烧毁民♥主♥国家的旗帜 我会更同情你们
instead of democratic countries every time you got offended.
"你们"
"You lot"?
你这什么意思 我从没烧过旗子
What's that supposed to mean? I don't burn any flags.
听着 欧洲的犹太人很恐慌
Look, Jews in Europe are frightened.
你知道他们怕什么吗
And you know what they are frihttened of?
所有人都为此担惊受怕
The same thing everybody's frightened of.
害怕这个不断杀戮的和平的宗教
The religion of peace which just keeps killing everybody.
对伊♥斯♥兰♥教的政♥治♥称呼
你们这些伪君子
You're all hypocrites.
穆♥斯♥林♥的生命对你来说毫无意义
Muslim lives mean nothing to you.
从来都没有
They never have. Wow!
别走啊
Don't just walk away.
科巴
Koba...
对 我们弄丢了一个女孩 但是已经没事了
Yeah, we lost a girl, but the problem's solved.
好 我去加莱多找些姑娘
OK, I'm going to meet more brides in Calais.
好吧
All right.
一小时后吧
An hour, then.
好
Yeah.
好 那么他是斯蒂芬•彻库
All right. Yeah. So it's Stefan Czyrko.
不 你念的是"彻儿 库"
No, you pronounce it "Chur-co".
实际是"彻底"的"彻"
"Ch" as in "Chips".
彻库
Czyrko.
没关系
No, that's no problem.
那位寡妇叫什么
What's the widow's name?
好
Yeah.
好 我四点能到 待会见
Yeah, I can be there at four. OK. See you later.
飞机上其中一位遇难者是波兰人
One of the victims on the plane was Polish.
他在一个大型移♥民♥诈骗组织卧底
He was an undercover cop on a big immigration scam.
什么样的诈骗
What sort of scam?
骗新娘 偷护照之类的
Weddings for passports stuff.
我之后再处理这个案子
I'll deal with it later.
但先听我说 老大
But get on this, boss.
绑♥架♥的富尼耶夫妇的人已经露马脚了
Whoever abducted the Fourniers has dropped the fucking ball
他们又用了那张偷来的信♥用♥卡♥
and used the stolen credit card again.
我们已经得知使用地点了
We've got a location.
- 他们在哪里用的 - 一家石油公♥司♥
- Where did they use it? - It's an oil company.
他们也卖♥♥石油
They do forecourt sales.
我现在就赶过去
I'm going to scoot over there now.
他们烧毁货车需要助燃剂
They'd need accelerant to burn the van.
什么 要一百升吗
What, a hundred litres?
好问题 那附近的房♥屋有外置油箱
Good point. Properties round there have external fuel tanks.
不管他们买♥♥它做什么 拜托 拜托
Whatever they're using it for, please, please, please,
现场一定要有监控啊
let them have CCTV on the forecourt.
- 赌五十镑没有 - 跟我一起去看看吧
- 50 quid says they don't. - So come with me and find out.
好 你想来么
All right. Wanna come?
你去吧 我得跟奥利弗谈谈
You go. I've got to talk to Olivier.
这里也没监控
No CCTV here either.
你该出钱了哟
That'll cost you.
- 早 我是 - 等一下
- Morning. I'm - Wait a sec...
是
Yes?
不 我们今天不进行公开交易
No. We're not doing any forecourt sales today,
我们下次送货在下周三
and our first delivery will be next Wednesday.
好吧 所有人油用完的时候都要生孩子了
Yeah. Well, we've all got a baby when the oil runs out, love.
稍等下
Hold on.
丹奈尔
Danell!
我不知道他犯了什么事 交给你们了
I don't know what he's done, but he's all yours.
你还在吗 亲爱的
You still there, love?
好 如果你希望送货上门
Yeah, well, if you want a delivery...
我已经说过 如果...
Like I said before, if...
您的货下午就送到 女士
Your delivery will be with you this afternoon, madam.
不客气
Oh, don't mention it.
在我们公♥司♥ 永远顾客至上
At our company, the customer always comes first.
再见
Goodbye.
我们来此调查一宗使用失窃信♥用♥卡♥完成的交易
We're here to discuss a purchase made with a stolen credit card.
给她打工肯定没什么意思
She can't be much fun to work for!
她没那么糟糕 真的 不像有些送货员
She ain't so bad, really. Not like some of the drivers.
而且这好歹是个工作 所以
And it's a job, so...
告诉我你记得什么 丹奈尔
Tell us what you remember, Danell.
他们有两个人 其中一个待在车里
Yeah, there was two of them, but one of them stayed in the van.
是那个女孩装满油桶的
It was the bird who filled up the canisters.
她不太会盖盖子 他们的桶上带塑料皱边
Yeah, I remember she had a problem with the lids. They've got the plastic frill.
你得把它弄平了才能顺利盖上
You gotta pull the frill off to fasten them up properly.
这么说他们还带了筒
So they bought canisters as well?
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
她让我帮忙盖盖子
She asked me to help her fasten them up.
- 她看起来紧张吗 - 不太紧张
- Did she seem nervous? - Not really.
她进办公室去交钱
She came over to the office to pay
那个男人停好车 把筒都装进去了
and he pulled up the van, put the canisters in.
那个男人有什么特征吗
Did you see anything of him?
我们需要你帮忙来完成这个女孩的肖像
We need you to help us build up a picture of this girl.
- 可以吗 - 行
- All right? - OK.
对了 我记得
Oh, erm, I remember...
她眉毛旁边
she had this tiny scar.
有一道小伤疤
Right over her eyebrow.
我记得很清楚 就像一个问号♥
I remember it all for it was shaped like a little question mark.
很好
Very good.
你已经死透了
You're fucking dead.
我的家人在上世纪七十年代来到英国
My family came to Britain in the 1970s.
我的达达... 这是我们对祖父的称呼
My dada... that's what we call our grandads
在伦敦东边的一家制衣厂工作
was a garment worker in the East End of London.
在他上班路上 有成群的混混在等着他
On his way to work, groups of skinheads would wait for him.
他们称之为暴打巴基佬
They called it Paki-bashing.
他的胳膊被打断过
He had his arm broken once.
我们熟识的人里 有人遇刺 有人身亡
People we knew were stabbed, and some died.
我从未因此责怪过全体白人
I've never blamed all white people for that.
我从未要求你们所有人道歉
I've never asked all of you to apologise
或勒令你们远离他们
or distance yourself from it
或处理掉你们当中的极端分子
or deal with the extremists in your midst.
他们没有再叫我们巴基斯坦佬
They don't call us Pakis any more.
改称穆♥斯♥林♥
They call us Muslims.
但我明白他们的意思
But I know what they mean.
一个看见我的头巾
The man who saw my hijab
并做出划脖子手势的男子
and put his finger across his throat,
或许他在年轻时 曾沿着伦敦东边的街道
maybe when he was younger, he was chasing my dada
追打过我的达达
through the streets of East London
并因暴打巴基佬乐得开怀大笑
and laughing because he was going Paki-bashing.
有时人们说是所有战争皆由宗教挑起
People sometimes say that religion causes all wars.
但我们的宗教中也有诸多美好之处
But there's a lot in mine that is so beautiful.
而且我讨厌人们嘲笑我们的先知
And I don't like it when people mock our prophet.
[阴阳怪气地说]"愿主平安"
Peace be upon him!
我主以慈悲为怀 宽厚待人
My god is compassionate and merciful.
无论人们妄图找什么借口 导致战争的...
Only ignorance, hate and poverty causes wars...
唯有傲慢 仇恨和贫穷
...whatever the excuse people want to use.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
- 你在干嘛 - 你说呢
- What are you doing? - What does it look like?
听着 头巾的事
Listen, the thing about the hijab...
我明白我过分了 对不起
I can see that was a bit rubbish. I'm sorry.
很典型的基♥督♥徒做派
Very Christian.
你也没必要那么较真
There's no need to be such a bitch about it.
才不 现在不敢和我一起坐车了吧
No, not gonna ride with me now?
去你的
Fuck you.
我开玩笑的
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表