剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
他去见科巴了 我们要走了
He had to go and meet Koba. We're to clear out.
我会回来拿枪的
I will come back for the shotgun.
那间公♥寓♥住了三个人
好吧
其中包括这个女的吗
有她 一个挺漂亮的姑娘...
你今天早上有见到她吗
看 他们正过来呢
快跑
Run!
- 路易丝 打电♥话♥叫救护车 门房♥中枪了 - 好的
我是里纳德 我们需要支援 再派辆救护车 要快
- 掩护我 我去开车 - 好的
- Cover me. I bring the car. - OK.
菲利普 待在原地别动 她在外面 手里有枪
我们得抓活的
我从后门出去
我这就来
罗莎 罗莎 马上上车
Rosa! Rosa, now!
停下
等等
Wait!
停车 停下
放下枪
Drop the gun!
住手 放下枪 放下枪
放下枪
不要
No!
不
No!
他们到底是在干什么
What's going on there?
护照的事真是扑朔迷离
Passport spooks all over it.
- 在骗奥利弗 - 你刚才骗了鲍登
- Lying to Olivier. - You just lied to Bowden.
- 我没有 - 你有
- I didn't. - You did.
说谎的是你 我只是点了点头
You lied. I just nodded.
不管怎么说 下次我们带个翻译来
Anyway, next time, we'll take a translator.
奥利弗
Olivier?
好的 我们这就过去
什么事
What?
我们或许能得到些答案了 我们抓到了她
We might get some answers. We've got her.
我们抓到了罗莎
We've got Rosa.
我们已经找到了玛德琳•富尼耶的尸体
We have found the body of Madeleine Fournier.
我们也已经找到了你涉嫌阿♥拉♥斯谋杀案的证据
And we have found evidence linking you to the murders in Arras.
还找到了我们认为可能
And computer equipment
与一起恐怖袭击有关的电脑设备
we believe may be linked to an act of terrorism.
他们为什么不声称对那件事负责
Why didn't they claim responsibility for that?
他们都把袭击阿♥拉♥斯的视频传上了网
They put Arras on the bloody internet.
我们也在你的公♥寓♥里发现了
We also found Robert Fournier's DNA
罗伯特•富尼耶的DNA
in the flat you were using.
他是不是还活着
Is he still alive?
如果你与我们合作
If you co-operate
帮我们找到罗伯特•富尼耶
and help us to find Robert Fournier,
我们也可以帮你
then we can help you.
她这是在给同伙争取会合的机会
She's giving her comrades a chance to regroup.
你的同伙曾在马里服役 我们很快就会查清他的身份
Your colleague served in Mali. His identity will be soon known.
如果因为你的袒护 他杀了更多的人
If he kills more people because you protect him,
你的处境会很不妙
then things will be very hard on you.
罗莎的事怎么办
和往常一样...
... 弄点大动静
我们需要你兄弟的联♥系♥方式
快到头了
我们都知道长久不了的
后悔吗
不后悔
你损失最大
温馨的家 漂亮的妻子...
我从军队离开时一无所有
我可能早就死于海♥洛♥因♥了
我也一样
我那中产阶级婚姻的作用也差不多
我不该沦落到那种生活里的
我们现在怎么做
现在
我们得给罗莎送个信
富尼耶一家绑♥架♥案 坠机 枪击案...
都彼此相关联
- 但如何关联呢 - 至少都与罗伯特•富尼耶有关
我们得撬开罗莎的嘴
We have to make Rosa talk.
你要再审她一次吗
Are you gonna interview her again?
我们要等到明天早上
We will leave it until the morning.
她今晚是一个字也不会说了
She's not going to say a word tonight.
那我就先回家了
In that case, I'd like to get back to my family.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Bonsoir. - Bonsoir.
- 晚安 朱莉 - 晚安
- Bonsoir, Julie. - Bonsoir.
- 小家伙如何 - 小什么
- How's the nipper? - The what?
那个孩子
L'enfant.
那个... 小孩
The erm... petit.
- 你是问他的名字吗 - 是的
- The name? - Yeah.
我们给他取名伯努瓦
We call him Benoit.
伯努瓦 伯努瓦 好名字
Benoit. Benoit. Nice name.
晚安
Bonsoir.
晚安
Bonsoir.
明天是她生日
It's her birthday tomorrow.
瓦塞尔曼警长
Commander Wasserman.
我想和你谈谈
I'd like to speak to you.
换个地方谈
Not in here.
烟草吧
我有个双胞胎兄弟 叫鲁迪
I had a twin brother. Rudi.
我六岁时他失踪了
He disappeared when I was six years old.
失踪
Disappeared?
他们说他跌进附近的河里了
They said he fell in the nearby river.
但我认为他是在尊严殖民地被杀了
But I think he was murdered in Colonia Dignidad.
你知道诸如鲁特格尔•沃尔夫
You know that ex-Nazis
这些前纳粹分子去过那里吧
like Rutger Wolff visited the colony?
因为他与约瑟夫·门格勒的合作
Well, he was obsessed with twins,
他对双胞胎很着迷
because of his work with Mengele.
门格勒的"研究"之一就是孪生子实验 试图研究出让德国妇女生出更多"优质种族"雅利安人双胞胎的方法
你问我为什么我的父母能被允许生下孩子...
You asked me why my parents were allowed to have children...
你认为是因为他们生下了双胞胎...
You think that the fact that they had twins...
那个地方烂透了
That place was so fucked up.
不管怎么说 这就是我去参加
Anyway, this is why I went to
鲁特格尔•沃尔夫葬礼的原因
the funeral of Rutger Wolff,
想要找到更多信息
to try and get some information.
布雷松知道这件事 他也支持我去
Bresson knew about this and he supported me.
你为什么不当时就告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this straightaway?
因为保罗刚刚去世 而你当时漠不关心
Because Paul had just died and you were being so insensitive.
我是在执行公务
I was doing my job.
我们仍在关注布雷松 而你又没有登机
Bresson was still a target and you didn't board the plane.
而且这件事很私人
And it's a very personal thing.
警探 失去孪生兄弟的感觉很难解释
Losing a twin is very hard to explain, Detective.
它就像是你自己的一部分死去了
It is as if part of yourself has died.
好像是你自己的人格缺失了一块
As if part of your personality has gone missing.
你要再来杯咖啡吗
Do you want another coffee?
好的
Yes.
劳驾
嗨 是我
我以为现在你已经回来了
我弄到了今晚演出的票
尽快回来 不然我就从我那些正常女友中挑一个一起去了
爱你 给我回电♥话♥
人呢
Anyone there?
开了一瓶酒独酌啊
Ah! A bottle of wine already open.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
卡尔 有人一直在监视我们
Somebody's watching us, Karl.
等等 慢慢来
Wait. Just take it easy.
你故意的 是吧
You're a tease, aren't you?
来...
Come on...
见鬼
Bloody hell!
天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表