剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
- 贾其•博品纽 - 博品纽
- Judge Popineau - Popineau.
我会把他的联♥系♥方式发给你
I will have his details sent over to you.
好
Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
这...
That's er...
- 科巴 - 什么
- Koba? - Sorry?
- 科巴 - 科巴
- Koba? - Koba?
- 或者Cobra - Cobra...
- Or Cobra? - Cobra...
对你有什么意义吗
Mean anything to you?
- 没有 - 没有吗
- No. - No?
没有 不好意思
No, I'm sorry.
没事 我还是...
That's all right. I'd better, erm...
- 给我吧 - 很好喝 谢谢你
- Here, give it to me. - Very nice. Thank you.
谢谢 再会
Merci. Au revoir.
谢谢你 先生
Merci, monsieur.
格雷戈尔•巴图林生于格鲁吉亚
父亲是俄♥国♥人 母亲是奥塞梯人
他坚决反对格鲁吉亚政♥府♥的亲西方立场
不好意思 我英语很差
I'm sorry, my English is very bad.
布雷松坚持要把他绳之以法
为什么
- 南奥塞梯 - 对
- South Ossetia? - Yes.
奥赛梯民兵制♥造♥的疯狂屠♥杀♥
就是靠巴图林提供的军♥火♥
混战过后 他离开了格鲁吉亚
这就是你们把他关进去的理由吗
不 很遗憾 我们不能以反♥人♥类♥罪起诉他
所以我们把重点放在军♥火♥交易上
然后你们成功了
对
巴图林很愤怒 他想方设法地摆脱罪名
甚至雇了他儿子做辩护律师
他儿子... 阿提姆•巴图林
His son... Artem Baturin.
是个厉害的律师
He is a good lawyer.
但保罗•布雷松更厉害
巴图林被判了二十年
这已经很值得庆祝了
巴图林有充分的理由想报复布雷松
Baturin has every reason to want revenge on Bresson.
很难想象他在牢房♥里运筹帷幄
Hard to imagine him pulling the strings from a prison cell.
我们需要设法查查他儿子吗
Should we try and find out about the son?
他在外面还有帮手吗
这些组织就像九头蛇
砍掉一个脑袋 还会再长一个
看得出来你饿了
I could tell you were hungry,
- 很饿 - 对
- really. - Yeah.
没人能饿着肚子正常思考
Nobody thinks straight on an empty stomach.
对
No.
你♥爸♥爸身体怎么样了
How is your father?
他怎么应付在里头的生活
How is he coping with life inside?
你说呢
How do you think?
他和你一样是个实干家
He is a man of action like yourself.
敢作敢为 对吧
Only act, right?
对 对
Right. Right.
那么...
So, then...
现在你得别干了
just now you have to stop acting.
我们需要你消失一段时间
We need you to drop out of sight for a bit.
我们给你安排了个隐居的好地方
We have a good place lined up for you back home.
怎么了
What?
你的表情突然变得像不想离开球场的
All of a sudden you have the face of the substituted player
替补球员
who does not want to leave the field.
可又有哪个有价值的场上球员愿意下场呢
Which player worthy of his place on the field ever does?
罗伯特...
Robert...
我们让你随意支配防御之师
... with Defence we let you choose.
你可以自♥由♥打击任何目标
You were free to hit any target you wanted,
只要能切实有效又不妨害自己
as long as it gave them a headache and didn't hurt us.
防御之师还没有结束
Defence is not finished.
- 我能重建它... - 这对你来说太难了
- I can build it again... - It must be hard for you.
你想像切•格瓦拉和安德列亚斯•巴德
You want to go down in history
切·格瓦拉 古巴革命的核心人物
那样名垂青史
like Che Guevara or Andreas Baader.
安德列亚斯·巴德 德国左翼恐怖组织"赤军旅"的首代领导者之一
你应该的 因为你的确有所创举
And you should because you have done something truly unique.
用电脑操纵飞机坠落
Brought a plane out of the sky using a computer.
但你永远不会因为这个而被认可
And yet you will never be recognised for this
因为你不过是个代理人
because you are just a proxy.
我觉得我的价值不止于此
I... I like to think I was more than that.
现在也一样
Am... am more than that.
你是军事欺骗中重要的一环
You are a valuable part of the Maskirovka.
- 你知道那是什么意思吗 - 知道
- Do you know what that means? - Yeah. Yeah.
伪装和欺骗
Disguise and deception.
没有肩章的军服
Uniforms without the, you know, insignia.
不 我说的是
No. I meant,
目前对你来说它是什么意思
do you know what it means for you right now?
我知道被替换下场的
Hey... I know what the player
球员该做什么
who is sent off the field should do.
他应该面带微笑 向观众招手致意
He should smile and applaud the crowd.
- 掩饰他的真实感受 - 对
- Hide what he really feels? - Yeah.
和他的教练握握手
Shake his manager's hand.
我去拿瓶啤酒 要给你... 也拿一瓶吗
I am going to get a beer. Can I get you... A beer?
好的
Yeah.
- 喂 - 我们已准备转移他了
- Hello? - OK, we're ready to move him.
要我来安排住所吗
You want me to arrange the retreat?
是的 但得换个地方
Yes, but there's been a change of destination.
我想去马尔代夫比较适合他
I think a trip to the Maldives would suit him better.
你不会想这样离开吧
You weren't thinking of leaving like that,
连个告别也没有
without saying goodbye?
罗伯特
Robert?
好吧 我们...
OK, let's...
我们走
... let's go.
来 一 二 三
OK, one... two... three.
靠着我 靠着我
Lean on me. Lean on me.
把他弄走
OK. Let's get him out of here.
这是格雷戈尔•巴图林的家庭档案吗
Is that the file on Gregor Baturin's family?
他是个恶魔 憎恨西方
He's a monster who hates the West
却把自己的孩子送到英国公立学校
but sends his kids to English public schools
和藤校去念书
and Ivy League Universities.
无♥耻♥的虚伪是他最轻的罪行了
Shame hypocrisy is the least of his crimes.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉打扰你 有个情况
Sorry to interrupt but something's come up.
那位度蜜月的乘客约瑟芬•杜蒙
Josephine Dumont, the passenger on her honeymoon,
是位法国新闻调查记者
was a French investigative journalist.
当时正在拍摄一部有关
She was in the middle of shooting a documentary
欧洲军♥火♥交易的纪录片
on arms dealing in Europe.
这不足以成为制♥造♥飞机失事的动机
As that's not enough motive to crash a plane,
所以我们排除了她
we cleared her.
对 但考虑到巴图林是个军♥火♥商
Yeah, but with Baturin being an arms dealer,
这一点似乎就很重要了
it seemed significant,
所以我联♥系♥上她的制片人
so I called her producer
要了她的电影样片
and asked for the rushes of her documentary.
里面有一整节在讲格雷戈尔•巴图林
There's a whole file on Gregor Baturin.
那么说飞机上有两个人和这家伙有关联
So there's two people on that plane with links to this guy?
飞机上只一个目标 太好了
Could be more than one target on the plane. Excellent.
很好
Trés bien.
好 把那些文件给我
OK. You need to get me these files.
和博博保持联络 给爱丽丝也送一份去
Liaise with BB. Also get them to Elise.
我要和鲍登谈一下
I need to talk to Bowden.
好的 没问题
OK. No problem.
科巴也是"人猿星球"里一只猩猩的名字
Koba is also the name of a chimp in Planet Of The Apes.
美国系列科幻电影
你要这么说的话 那是只进化了的倭黑猩猩
It's an altered bonobo, if you're going to be pedantic.
别这样
Don't be.
奥莱娜•巴基亚是格鲁吉亚人
Olena Bakia is from Georgia.
飞机上有一位记者
There's a journalist on the plane
正在调查一名格鲁吉亚的军♥火♥商
investigating an arms dealer from Georgia,
他在被保罗•布雷松送进监狱时恐吓了他
who threatened Paul Bresson when he put him away.
还有他最喜欢的歌♥是"心系格鲁吉亚"
And his favourite song was Georgia On My Mind?
此处在仿著名歌♥曲"心系乔治亚州"
它就像个磁场 线索都朝它飞去
It's like a magnet and the filings are flying towards it.
这还说明飞机上的攻击目标还有许多
It also indicates multiple targets on the plane.
真是个重大突破
That's quite a leap.
真有趣 不是吗 怎么会...
Funny, isn't it, how, er...
你想深挖远东方面有何牵连
... when you were so keen on the Far Eastern connection,
但却远远比不上这些联♥系♥
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表