剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
你是怎么克服那种毫无意义的感觉的
How did you get over that feeling of nothing making sense?
我不知道
Oh, I dunno.
应该就是一步步坚持着向前走吧 不是吗
Just keep putting one foot in front of the other, don't you?
我们去吃点冰淇淋怎么样
Right, shall we go and get that ice cream?
好啊
Yeah.
这是给你的
没事 你可以打开 我们检查过了 不是炸♥弹♥
两个小洛特
一部关于双胞胎的童书
真是感人的一幕啊
A touching little scene.
我错过什么了吗 发生了什么事
What have I missed? Qu'est-ce qui se passe?
没什么重要的
Er, not much actually.
不过她已经被确诊为败血症了
Er... Except septicaemia is confirmed.
我听到了医生的话
I heard the doctor, he said that.
那意味着什么
What does that mean?
意味着 她可能会出现...
It means, er, she could go into septic...
- 感染性休克 - 是的
- Septic shock. - Yeah.
照她的情况 活下来的几率只有一半
And in her condition, it's 50-50.
你这样我很冷 停下
You're making me cold. Stop it.
- 你在发烧 - 你走吧
- You're burning up. - Just leave.
来吧 问问富尼耶的事
Come on! Ask about Fournier.
罗莎 还来得及
Rosa, it's not too late.
你还来得及做一个好爸爸
For you to be a father?
你还来得及自我救赎
For you to help yourself.
如果你把知道的都告诉他们
If you tell them everything,
跟他们说罗伯特控制了你
tell them that Robert manipulated you.
我做的所有事都是自愿的
Everything I did I did because I wanted to.
是因为我想敢作敢为 就像你教我的那样
Because I wanted to act. Just like you taught me.
罗莎...
Rosa...
是啊 罗莎 我的名字来自一个
Yeah. Yeah, Rosa. You named me after a woman
不愿给白人让座的黑人女性
who wouldn't give up her seat on the bus.
你希望我像她一样坚强 我很坚强 爸爸
You wanted me strong like her. Well, here I am, Dad.
你给我起了这个名字 你塑造了我
You named me. You made me.
我没有让你成为杀人犯
I didn't make you a killer.
抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint you.
没关系
It's OK.
我也不以你为骄傲
I'm not proud of you either.
我怎么了
What have I done?
你被警♥察♥收买♥♥了
You took their coin.
我们得不到什么有用的信息了
We're not gonna get anything now.
现在开始欣赏罗莎•佩尔绍德秀
From now on it's the Rosa Persaud show.
你想让我告诉你的小警♥察♥朋友们
Do you want me to tell your little police friends
我追随罗伯特•富尼耶的真正原因吗
the real reason why I went with Robert Fournier?
想
Yes.
我追随他是因为...
I went with him because...
我想知道妈妈说
...I wanted to see if Mum was right
他的老二很大是不是真的
about him having a massive cock.
是真的
She was.
- 他在哪 - 他会来找你的
- Where is he? - He's coming to get you.
你没回我的短♥信♥
You didn't answer my texts.
我和我男朋友在一起
I was with my boyfriend.
当然
Of course.
即使两个人有共同点
Simply because two people have something in common,
- 也不代表着她们是朋友 - 当然不是
- it doesn't make them friends. - Of course not.
也不代表着你能到
And it doesn't mean that one person can
我工作的地方来找我
show up at the other person's workplace.
保罗的妈妈收到了消息
Paul's mother received a message
说他的私人物品已经可以取回了
that his personal effects had been released.
她让我来拿
She asked me to collect them.
所以我才来这里 跟你没有关系
That's why I'm here. It's nothing to do with you.
不过那本书的确是我给你的
But I did send you the book.
你那天说你没有那本书
You said the other day that you didn't have a copy.
我是说我没有读过 这是两回事
I said I hadn't read it. That's not the same thing.
在现实生活中 失散的双胞胎无法找回彼此
In real life, long-lost twins do not find each other.
以我的经验看 当我失去了她
In my experience, when a twin is lost,
- 她就永远逝去了 - 抱歉 我没有多想
- it's a permanent situation. - I'm sorry, I didn't think.
你可以把书退掉
The... shop you bought it from will have a return policy.
我从没有机会跟别人谈谈我的双胞胎弟弟
I never had the chance to talk about my brother.
我觉得你也一样
And I think it's the same with you and your sister.
但我不想给你添麻烦
But I don't want to cause you any problems,
所以如果你改主意了 想跟我交朋友
so if you change your mind about our friendship,
给我打电♥话♥
call me.
你为什么要做这些事呢
What was this ever about?
我无需向你辩白
I don't need to justify myself to you.
宝贝 这可能是你唯一
Sweetheart, this might be
发声的机会了
the only chance you have to be heard.
为什么 我要死了吗
Why? Am I dying?
- 我不怕 - 很好
- I'm not scared. - That's good.
没什么可怕的
Because there's nothing to fear.
除非你死了
Except that you die
却没人知道你们防御的意义
without revealing the purpose of defence.
因为那样的话 这一切就白费了
Because then all of this will have been for nothing.
典型的罗伯特•富尼耶作风
Typical fucking Robert Fournier.
构思周详却前后矛盾的马虎行动
Well thought out, inconsistent, sloppy fucking work.
没那么马虎
Not so sloppy.
他把那架飞机直接从天上弄下来了
He pulled that plane right out of the sky.
- 抓到他了 - 跟进
- Got him! - Get in!
- 是他做的 - 什么意思
- He did that. - What do you mean?
坠机是他造成的
He made the plane crash?
为什么
Why?
他为什么这样做
Why would he do that?
我们是为科巴做的
We did it for Koba.
科巴 什么意思
Koba? What does it mean?
Cobra是一个政♥府♥... 委员会
Cobra is a government... committee.
英国紧急事件委员会
她不可能...
She can't mean...
让你的部下倒回去
Get your boys to rewind.
- 把混音里的声音放大 - 知道了
- Bring it up in the mix. - I will do that.
- 给我讲讲Cobra - 为什么
- Tell me about Cobra. - Why?
这样你就能告诉你的警♥察♥朋友了吗
So you can go to your police friends?
成为英雄
Be a hero?
去死吧
Fuck you.
去死吧
Fuck you.
去死 去死 我不怕
Fuck. Fuck. I'm not scared.
我不怕 我不怕
I'm not scared. I'm not scared.
- 去死 我不怕 - 罗莎 罗莎
- Fuck. I'm not scared. - Rosa? Rosa!
我不怕
I'm not scared.
罗莎
Rosa?
见鬼
Shit.
罗莎
Rosa?
- 我得和她谈谈 - 够了
- I need to speak to her. - No more!
Cobra是什么
Cobra?
一种蛇 一种啤酒
A snake. A beer.
英国紧急事件委员会
The British Government Emergency Committee.
你不会认为...
You don't think...
不 她喜欢误导我们 不是吗
No, she liked to throw up misdirections, didn't she?
她病得很重
She was pretty sick.
或许她对她爸说的最后一句话是真的
Maybe the last thing she told her father was true.
她跟他说的最后一句话是"去死吧"
The last thing she told him was "Fuck you".
但她语气自负 她还想让他印象深刻
But her tone was boastful. She was still trying to impress him.
好吧 咱们还是要分♥析♥下这条线索 对吧
Yeah. Well, we need to analyse the feed, don't we?
我会把瓦内萨•汉密尔顿带来的
I'm gonna bring in Vanessa Hamilton.
小雪茄吗
Little cigars?
没错 还有与罗伯特•富尼耶的关联
Yeah, and the Robert Fournier connection.
她给房♥子签的字 记得吗
She signed for the house, remember?
我让博博尝试入侵
I asked BB to try and break into
彻库的调查档案 但他碰壁了
Czyrko's investigation files but he's having difficulty.
- 为什么 - 他无法破解
- Why? - He can't break into
密♥码♥的加密方式
the encryption code on the password.
显然安全级别异常的高
The security level's unusually high apparently.
不过 他还在试
He's still trying, though.
- 早上好 - 嗨
- Morning. - Hi.
瘟疫之家怎么样了
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表