剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
You alright? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
The boat's registered to a French fisherman.
这艘船的注册船东是个法国渔民
Here.
你看
It's a mess, isn't it?
真够乱糟糟的 是吧
Eric Desprez.
埃里克·德普雷
I expect Monsieur Desprez
但愿德普雷先生
had enough of the quotas and fancied the insurance. No?
投了足够的保 并且对保险金感到满意 对吧
Monsieur De-what's-his-face is safely tucked up in bed.
这位德什么先生应该正在被窝里呼呼大叔呢
The boat was stolen yesterday.
船是在昨天被偷的
So?
所以呢
If it hadn't been for an anonymous three nines call,
如果当时没有那一通匿名电♥话♥
there'd be nothing left of the boat.
船上什么都不会剩了
So why would someone do that?
为什么有人这么做
Nick a boat and then torch it in
偷窃一艘船然后在英吉利海峡中间
the middle of the English Channel
一把火烧了它
and then phone it in?
然后还打电♥话♥来提醒
Is that a toy car?
这是个玩具车吧
Why aren't forensics here?
为什么法医不在这里
You'll have to ask the governor.
这你得去问问长官
The boat's going back to France later today.
这艘船今天晚些时候要回法国
It's alright!
没事的
Bring him up. There we are, there.
把他弄上来 就是这样
Let's get this off.
把胶布撕了
Christ alive! Someone's cut out his tongue.
老天啊 有人割了他的舌头
I'm gonna get you!
我就要抓到你了
First one to find a perfect shell for Daddy.
看谁能最先找到个完整贝壳给爸爸
Go!
开始
Go on!
继续
Is Theo playing?
西奥在玩吗
Theo's trying to read.
西奥在努力阅读
Go on...
继续
Off you go.
你们去找啊
I can see one! I can see one!
我看到一个了 我看到一个了
I can find one, I can find one!
我能找到一个 我能找到一个啦
There's one!
这里有一个
I'm gonna get you, I'm gonna get you!
我要抓住你 我要抓住你
What are you... Where did you get that?
你怎么... 你在哪里找到的这个
Take that off. Take that off.
脱下来 脱下来
Where did you find that? Over there!
你在哪里找到的这个 就在那边
You can't keep that, darling. Come on.
你别拿着玩了 亲爱的 走吧
What's your name?
你叫什么
You understand?
你懂吗
You're not in trouble for getting on the boat.
你在那船上被害肯定是有原因的
I just want to find whoever it is that hurt you.
我只是想找到伤害你的人
What happened to the children?
孩子们怎么了
Boss
长官
Alright. You heard of knocking? Just wait.
没事的 你知道要敲门吗 等一下
I don't think we're gonna
我觉得我们不可能
get anything out of him. He's terrified.
从他身上套出什么线索来 他吓破胆了
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
Well he should be.
希望他能好起来
Interpol have found a match on his
国际刑♥警♥组织已经找到了
finger prints. He's wanted in France.
他的指纹记录 他在法国境内被通缉了
He's not a migrant, he's a trafficker.
他不是偷渡客 而是个人贩子
Yeah, but there were children on board.
是的 但是有小孩子在船上
You've got no proof of that.
你没有相关证据
There's a toy, there's a child's shoe.
那里有个玩具 还有只童鞋
You don't think a known trafficker
你难道不认为一个臭名昭著的人贩子
would make that trip without some sort of cargo?
在不带货物的时候是不会出远门的嘛
He's Calais's problem, not ours.
他归加来管 没我们的事
Either they swam for their lives or someone took them.
要么跳水逃生了 要么被人带走了
French boat.
法国船
French trafficker. They're both going back to France.
法国人贩子 都滚回法国吧
Let's hope they're washed up on a French beach then.
希望他们被冲上了哪一片法国沙滩
I am sick of dealing with the
我厌倦了跟这些
shower of shit we get to wade through,
浪费我们时间的狗屁事情周♥旋♥
because those idiots can't police their borders.
就因为那些蠢货管不好他们的边界治安
He's on the shuttle the second he's well enough.
一出院就把他送回法国去
Out of sight, out of mind.
眼不见 心不烦
Bonjour. Bonjour.
你好 你好
Hey, stranger!
嗨 陌生人
Mon vieux ami. Longtime no see, how are you?
我的朋友 许久不见 你最近怎么样
DCI Roebuck again?
罗巴克总督察又来了
Commander Astor Chaput. I heard you were coming.
阿斯特·查普特指挥官 恭候多时
Bonjour. Please.
你好 请随我来
Okay. Catch you later.
好吧 待会再找你
Merci.
谢谢
Can I get you something to drink? Coffee?
要我给你拿点喝的吗 咖啡怎么样
No. No.
不了 不了
No? Thank you.
不用吗 谢谢了
This is about Dibra, no?
这跟迪布拉有关 不是吗
Oui.
是的
You want the organ grinder surely, not the monkey.
你想钓大鱼 小鱼看不上眼
I am Commander now. So, how can I help?
我现在是指挥官了 所以 我怎么帮忙
Whoever Dibra was trafficking,
不论是不是迪布拉非法贩卖♥♥人口
they've not yet been found.
他们还没有任何下落
I wasn't aware there was proof he was trafficking anyone.
我没找到任何证据证明他贩卖♥♥了人口
Not proof, but plenty of suspicion.
虽然没有证据 但是有很多疑点
I'd like to interview him.
我想去审问他
Once we've charged him with the theft
我们已经控告他偷船
of the boat, he's being sent to Paris.
他就要被送往巴黎了
Can I have a couple of hours with him before he goes?
在那之前能给我几个小时吗
It's for of fences committed on British waters.
就当这是为英国海域表明态度
No problem. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢
Though I warn you,
尽管如此 我还是提醒你
getting him to tell the truth
当他舌头还在的时候
when he had a tongue was hard enough.
抓他来拷问真♥相♥就够困难的了
Can I borrow Elise?
能让艾丽丝跟我一起吗
Oh yeah of course, sure. Yeah.
当然可以 没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Seriously?
你不是吧
You're not even gonna say Bonjour?
都不打算说声你好的吗
Bonjour.
你好
What have I done? I voted in.
我做了什么 我表个态
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Bought you a croissant.
给你买♥♥了个牛角面包
And I need your help.
还有我需要你的帮助
Well I've got work to do.
我还有工作要做
We have a boat load of missing people
我们有一船的人失踪了
and a mutilated child trafficker.
还有一个残废的人贩子
How about a pain au chocolat?
来一块巧克力面包怎么样
Until I've had my tooth
在我的牙齿补好之前
fixed it's best to avoid eating anything sweet.
最好不要吃任何甜食
What happened to your tooth?
你牙齿怎么了
Did you bite someone?
你咬人来着
Your boss said you could work with me.
你长官说你会可以我一起工作
He doesn't seem to be that concerned about human trafficking.
他看起来对人口拐卖♥♥不太上心
He's very concerned actually.
实际上他很放在心上
He got rid of the dedicated trafficking team...
他取消了专门的打拐小队
...so there's less trafficking arrests and the statistics...
这样被抓的人贩子就少了很多
...show that the problem has decreased.
从数据上看这个问题有所缓解
The traffickers are still there, there's...
人贩子依旧存在
...less police officers to arrest them...
更少的警员去抓他们
...but on paper it looks like...
但是从文书上看起来...
...he's twice as efficient as I ever was.
他的效率是我的两倍
Elise? What's he doing with your job?
艾丽丝 他怎么安排你的工作了
I knew you'd do this.
我就知道你会这么问
Everyone else has managed to respect my decision.
其他人都尊重我的决定
We both know you were trafficking people on that boat?
我们都知道你是那艘船上的人贩
Who were they?
他们是谁
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表