剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
利用玛德琳只为我们多争取了几天时间
Using Madeleine only bought us some more days.
前情提要
你父亲马上就会为他的背叛付出代价
Your father will have to answer for his betrayals soon.
你觉得你的妻子和富尼耶有过外遇吗
Do you think Fournier had an affair with your wife?
当然有可能
She could have done of course.
他寻找我女儿的唯一原因
The only reason he would seek my daughter out...
只会是来惩罚我
... would be to punish me.
这次对最夺目的人物下手
This time go for the most colourful parrots.
我以为现在你已经回来了
我弄到了今晚演出的票
卡尔 有人一直在监视我们
Somebody's watching us, Karl.
咱们抓的那个登渡船的女孩是清白的
The girl we picked up trying to board the ferry was clean.
送到公众保护部了
She is over at our Public Protection Unit.
不过跟鲍登一起进去的不是警♥察♥
Except those aren't police in there with Bowden.
一个女的
A woman.
- 她... - 她抽雪茄吗
- She... - She smokes a cigar?
- 我们现在怎么做 - 得给罗莎送个信
我们需要你兄弟的联♥系♥方式
- 你个混♥蛋♥ - 够了 加里多
我们抓到了她
We've got her.
我们抓到了罗莎
We've got Rosa.
如果你与我们合作
If you co-operate and
帮我们找到罗伯特•富尼耶
help us to find Robert,
我们也可以帮你
then we can help you.
多谢你昨晚放我鸽子
电♥话♥也不打一个 杳无音信
真的 谢谢你
不客气
如果警报被触发
If this alarm goes off,
它会直接传到局里和我的手♥机♥上
it will go straight through to the station and my mobile.
如果真有人在监视这屋子 我们会抓住他们
If anyone is watching the house, we'll pick them up.
说真的... 我认为这场补选的氛围
Honestly... I think the atmosphere
毒气很重 而你不幸受害
around this by-election is so toxic and you're a victim of it.
- "失踪儿童" - 他们是变♥态♥
- "Missing child"? - They're sick.
他们知道亚当的事
They know about Adam.
他们也知道维特卡
They knew about Vladka.
他们知道我们有个保姆
They know we've got a nanny.
- 仅此而已 - 是啊
- That's all. - Yeah.
他们可能看见她去学校接送孩子
They may have seen her doing the school run.
也许就是某个家长
Maybe it's one of the parents.
- 也许他们心存怨恨 - 谁
- Maybe they've got a grudge. - Who?
不知道 嫉妒你的人吧
I don't know. Someone that envies you.
你得承认 你看上去坐拥一切
Let's face it; you seem to have it all.
对 也许是哈利和乔治亚的妈妈
Yeah, maybe it's Harry and Georgia's mum.
我不懂你提她干什么
Well, yeah. I don't know why you mention her.
因为我看到了你看她的眼神
Cos I've seen you looking at her.
人人都看她
Everybody looks at her.
那个九十岁的交通协管员都看她
The lollipop man looks at her. He's 90 years old.
是啊
Yeah.
我会叫人全天候盯着的
I'll have people checking in all day.
好吧
Ok.
谢啦
Cheers.
- 有什么要说的吗 - 说什么
- Anything to say? - About what?
奥莱娜•巴基亚
Olena Bahkia.
你想方设法不让她接受调查的那位姑娘
The girl you were trying to hide from the investigation.
- 护照可疑的那位 - 她无关紧要
- Dodgy passports. - She was a nobody.
- 她死了 - 她是自杀
- She died. - She topped herself.
给我们省下了遣返的费用
Saved us the cost of deporting her.
- 上帝啊 迈克 - 别对我嚷上帝
- Christ, Mike. - Don't Christ me.
我还要解决更重要的事
I've got better things to worry about
而非纠结于一个在公众保护部跳楼的东欧妓♥女♥
than some Eastern European tart taking a nose dive from the PPU.
现在我们对罗伯特•富尼耶有了
So we have put together a more complete picture
更全面的了解 从他在这里念完书
of Robert Fournier, starting from his return to Belgium
回到比利时起
after his studies here.
他在跟踪系统领域行商 来到法国
His business dealings with TKZ Systems, his move to France,
进行了短暂的戒毒治疗
the brief treatment period for his heroin addiction
还有与玛德琳结婚
and his marriage to Madeleine.
找到他是我们的首要任务
Finding him is obviously the number-one priority.
预审法官今天将就参与阿♥拉♥斯枪击案
The investigating judge will charge Rosa Persaud today
对罗莎•佩尔绍德提请起诉
for her involvement in the Arras shootings.
这可能会涉及其他部门
This could bring in other agencies.
今天她将被移送到法国勒瓦卢瓦的
Today she'll be transferred to a high-security unit in Levallois,
一处高安全级别监狱 禁止与外界接触
France, and could move out of reach.
不过 由于玛德琳•富尼耶谋杀一案
Because of Madeleine Fournier's murder,
他们必须准许一位英国警♥察♥接触她
they have to allow a British cop access, though.
尤其在你在信息共享方面
Especially after the good example you have been setting
树立了良好榜样之后
when it comes to sharing information.
得了 别说了 卡尔 你马上去那里
Come on, let it go. Karl, you get over there straight away.
- 好的 - 多谢各位
- Sure. - Thank you very much, everyone.
- 谢谢 - 我会回来找你的
- Merci. - I'll come back and find you.
当然
Sure.
别做不够狡猾的混♥蛋♥ 卡尔 没人喜欢他们
Just don't be a not-so-clever cunt, Karl. Nobody likes them.
谢谢大家
Thanks, everyone.
我找到了新加坡财政管理集团
I've got a signatory from one of
旗下一处房♥产合同的签名人
the Singapore Fiscal Management properties.
好
Good.
瓦内萨•汉密尔顿
Vanessa Hamilton.
她经营着一家婚介所
She runs a dating service.
- 去见见她 - 好的
- Go and see her. - Sure.
博博
BB?
昨晚有人在公众保护部自杀
There was a suicide last night at the PPU.
卡尔 我们走吧
Karl, let's go.
心定神宁 我不会把他抢走的
Keep your hair on. I'm not taking him away from you.
淡定 尽力去调查一下那个姑娘的一切
Easy. Just find out everything you can about the girl.
- 好 - 我会电♥话♥联♥系♥你的
- Sure. - I'll call you.
- 那话什么意思 - 什么
- What does that mean? - What?
"心定神宁"
"Keep your hair on".
是句成语 我的孩子们成天说这个
Oh, it's an idiom. My kids say it all the time.
意思是"冷静"
It means "Calm down".
我喜欢 "心定神宁"
I like it. "Keep your hair on."
把加药器放进药里 一直加到八千克的标记处
是的 你儿子已经有八千克了
儿科医生上周给他称过了
什么意思 盒子里没加药器
- 朱莉 这个交给我吧 - 谢谢
我不知道 去药柜里找找
等等
加里多 等等
必须得有两名警官
马特尔 你和他一起去好吗
谢谢
不 我在工作 这有点麻烦...
如果由我决定 这杯子里可不会有水 小贱♥人♥
傻妞
生日快乐 朱莉
谢谢
- 朱莉 - 你好
- Julie. - Bonjour.
- 生日快乐 - 谢谢
- Happy birthday. - Merci.
我有... 一个礼物... 给...
J'ai un... un present... pour...
但这不是...
Mais c'est pas pour...
- 给我吗 - 不
- Pour moi? - Non.
这是... 给那个...
C'est pour le... pour erm...
- 伯努瓦 - 伯努瓦
- Benoit. - Benoit.
谢谢
Merci.
谢谢
Merci.
嗨
Hi.
我是卡尔•罗巴克探长
My name's Detective Chief Inspector Karl Roebuck.
我专程来此就上周
I'm here to question you specifically
富尼耶一家绑♥架♥案对你进行讯问
about the Fournier family abduction last week.
你知道罗伯特•富尼耶是你父亲的博士生吗
Did you know Robert Fournier was your father's PhD student?
好吧 玛德琳•富尼耶遭绑♥架♥遇害
OK. The abduction and killing of Madeleine Fournier.
使得我们认为
That was to make us think that she had something
她和飞机坠毁有关 对吗
to do with the plane crash, right?
这是我们从海里打捞起来的两个孩子
These are the two children who we fished out of the sea.
捞他们上来时 他们手臂伸展
When we pulled them out, they were reaching out for something,
仿佛像是... 像是在抓住什么东西
as if they were... as if they were holding onto something.
也许当时就是这样
Maybe they were.
也许他们在抓住自己的妈妈
Maybe it was their mum.
就是她
There she is.
你都不想看一下吗
You don't want to look at it?
看一下
Look at it.
想想你对他们做了什么
Think about what you did to them.
为什么不声称对飞机坠毁事件负责
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表