剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
How's the house of pestilence?
抱歉 开玩笑的 或许不太合适
Sorry. It was a joke. It's probably a bit early.
不 我以为来的是海伦
Oh, no. It's just I was expecting Helen.
她要来取新广♥告♥传♥单♥的设计稿
She was gonna pick up the design for the new fliers.
我知道 这就是我来的原因
I know. That's why I'm here.
- 我顺路 对吧 - 对 好的
- Well, it's on my way, isn't it? - Oh, right, OK.
抱歉 进来吧 我不知道你住在城这边
Sorry. Come in. I didn't realise you lived this side of town.
是的
Yeah.
这太棒了
This is great!
谢谢 我们很幸运
Oh, thanks. Yeah, we got lucky.
是你设计的吗
Did you design this?
一部分吧 对 是我设计的
Er, some of it, yeah, I did.
我一直想要个厨房♥岛台
Oh, I would love a kitchen island.
我一直在给我家列愿望单
I've been drawing up a wish list
就等我和白头偕老的男主人搬进去了
for when I move in with Forever Man.
- 好 真不错 - 等不及了
- OK, good. - Can't wait.
我帮你把这个存进U盘里
I'll stick this on a pen drive for you.
这里也很干净
It's clean as well.
难以相信有人会在这房♥子里染上病
Can't believe anyone could catch anything in this house.
我不觉得脓胞疮是这样传染的
I don't think impetigo works like that.
确实不是
No.
我只是想说很难分辨 对吧
I just meant you can't tell, can you?
一切都金玉其表
Things look so perfect,
而实则是 败絮其中
but underneath they're a bit... rotten.
大卫总是对房♥子有顽固洁癖
David always was a stickler for a clean house.
都说男人本性难移
They say men don't change.
看来没错
Looks like they're right.
我不太理解
I'm not really following.
大卫
David.
记得吗
Remember?
我儿子的父亲
My son's dad.
那个半夜逃跑的男人
The one that did the midnight flit.
很抱歉下逐客令
Sorry to rush you out.
我正在家里工作 所以
It's just I'm working from home at the moment, so...
- 抱歉 - 不用
- Sorry. - No.
实际上 该是说抱歉的是我
Actually... it's me that's sorry.
那是什么
What's that?
这是大卫
It's David.
我们本可以在我那里谈的 更舒适
We could've met at my place. Much more comfortable.
对谁而言呢
For whom?
房♥地♥产♥中介还有婚介所
So a property-finding business and a dating agency.
你的简历真丰富
That's a pretty diverse CV.
那倒不至于 都是做销♥售♥
Not really. It's all sales.
而且 我不再做房♥产中介了
Anyway, I don't do property any more.
现在惨况空前啊
The bottom's about to fall out of it.
那么婚介所是你主要的收入来源了吗
So the dating agency's your main source of income?
- 没错 - 你很擅长吗
- Yes. - Are you good at it?
我这么认为
I like to think so.
撮合了许多新人吗
Many weddings?
一两个吧
One or two.
但这些并不全是我的功劳
But I can't take all the credit for those.
你俩是情侣吗
Are you two together?
你有危险了
You'd be dynamite.
你的信誉现在全没了
You've just lost all your credibility right there.
- 这不是什么精密科学 - 这不是科学
- It's not an exact science. - It's not a science.
那么这些相亲游戏里 有很多钱赚吗
So is there much money in it then, this dating game?
- 想改行了吗 - 请回答问题
- Thinking of a career move? - Please answer the question.
我从小就被教育谈钱是庸俗的
I was brought up to believe talking about money is vulgar,
不过 是的 我♥干♥得不错
but, yes, I do OK.
那要是这生意明天黄了 你会失去什么呢
So if it all went bust tomorrow, what would you lose?
除了我的专业名声外 什么都不会失去
Nothing, except my professional reputation.
但我不为钱工作 警官
But I don't work for money, Detective.
是吗 你为什么工作呢
Oh? What do you work for?
你为谁效力呢
And who do you work for?
罗巴克
Roebuck?
罗巴克
Roebuck?
- 你该放手了 - 放手什么 长官
- You need to drop this. - Drop what, sir?
少跟我装糊涂
Don't come the cunt with me.
她 汉密尔顿
Her. Hamilton.
只是聊聊天
Just having a chat.
我知道你让博博去破解彻库的档案了
I know you got BB to try and get into Czyrko's file.
- 没有 - 别撒谎
- No. - Don't lie.
那些档案被标记了
The files come up flagged.
不是博博做的 是我
It wasn't BB, that was me.
一个都不会上网买♥♥菜的男人敢这么说
Says the man who can't order his groceries online.
我喜欢支持本地零售商
I prefer to support my local retailer.
断了念想吧 好吗
Just... desist. OK?
我所调查之处 都会出现她的名字
Everywhere I look, her name comes up.
你该让步了
You need to take a step back.
瓦内萨•汉密尔顿
Vanessa Hamilton...
正在接受调查
... is the subject of an ongoing investigation.
不论是残杀孩子 枪杀♥警♥♥察♥
It's got nothing to do with kids being massacred
还是飞机撞进英吉利海峡
or cops being shot
还是咱们搜寻该死的罗伯特•富尼耶
or aeroplanes dropping into the English Channel
都跟她没有关系
or us finding Robert fucking Fournier.
那她跟什么有关系呢
So what does it have to do with?
你根本不知道
Oh, you don't even know.
这是国♥家♥机♥密♥ 是军情六处
It's National Security. Ml6.
骑在咱们头上
It's bigger than us.
比罗伯特•富尼耶
Bigger than Robert Fournier
逍遥法外暗中谋划还重要吗
still being out there planning who knows what?
学学我怎么做的吧 卡尔
Just do what I do, Karl.
服从命令
What you're fucking told.
好吧 让菲利普去授权吧
不 我在英国
我得挂了
她走了
She left.
有人来把她带走了 我阻止不了
Someone came and took her away. I couldn't do anything about it.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
有人吗 你好啊
Hello? Oh, hello.
今天这里真安静
It's very quiet in here.
孩子们都去哪里了
Where are the kids?
维特卡带他们去公园了
Vladka's taken them to the park
然后他们会去学校接姑娘们回来
and then they're gonna collect the girls from school.
什么 化脓的小子也去了吗
What, even the suppurating one?
就是说咱们得守空房♥了吗
Does that mean we've got an empty?
是我正想干些家务
It means I'm trying to get some work done.
咱们可以抽出二十分钟
We could grab 20 minutes.
干什么
For what?
太久没有过了所以得我提醒你了吗
Well, has it been so long that I have to remind you?
我很想你
I do miss you.
去你的吧 你个混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, you fucking bastard!
你怎么敢
How fucking dare you?
- 你怎么敢呢 - 怎么了
- How fucking dare you? - What?
- 姬玛•希利 - 谁
- Gemma Healey! - Who?
你在当卧底的时候上了她
You fucked her when you were undercover! You fucked her
你伪装成别人的时候上了她 你上了她
while you were pretending to be somebody else. You fucked her
让她怀了孩子 然后你抛弃她跑了
and then she had your child and then you fucking left her!
估计是为了你当时真正的妻子吧
Presumably for your fucking real wife,
谁知道是谁
whoever that was at the time!
你甚至都不否认了
You don't even fucking try to deny it!
因为这都是胡扯
Cos it's bollocks!
卡尔 拜托 拜托
Karl, please, please!
我现在对你的尊重所剩无几了
I have so little respect for you left right now,
要是你再他妈撒一个谎
and I will lose the last shred of that
仅存的那点也都没了
if you tell one more fucking lie!
- 我没在说谎 - 看在上帝的份上
- I'm not lying! - For fuck's sake.
- 谁给你的这个 - 她给的
- Who gave you that? - She did.
她从哪里找来的
Well, where did she get it from?
这不重要 这他妈不重要
It doesn't matter! It doesn't fucking matter.
这他妈不重要
It doesn't fucking matter.
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表