剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
We don't have much time here.
你在安♥全♥部♥门的朋友们
Your friends in the security services
非常不情愿放过你
were pretty reluctant to let you go.
你越快说完 就能越早换上新的身份
The quicker you talk, the quicker you get a new identity.
谢谢
Cool.
你对城飞飞机坠海案了解多少
What do you know about the City Dart crash?
那是场让人遗憾的事故
It was awfully sad.
你认识格雷戈尔•巴图林吗
Do you know Gregor Baturin?
没有 但我听说过他
No. I know of him, though.
那个航♥班♥上的人
There were people on that
多少都和格雷戈尔•巴图林有些关联
flight who link to Gregor Baturin in some way.
这是一场大规模暗♥杀♥吗
Was it a multiple assassination?
我真的无法回答这个问题
I genuinely cannot answer that.
但为什么要选择这样的方式呢
Why choose to do it that way, though?
你们大可以进行周详的策划
Takes an awful lot of planning...
那不是你的强项吗
planning being your forte.
- 婚礼策划 - 没错 婚礼策划
- Weddings. - Precisely. Weddings.
你对他还知道些什么
How do you know of him?
我与他儿子相识
I'm acquainted with his son.
阿提姆•巴图林
Artem Baturin.
没错
Yes.
不过他更常用他父亲给他起的昵称
Although he uses the nickname his father gave him.
科巴
Koba.
你为科巴做什么工作
So what did you do for Koba?
你们已经知道我是干什么行当的了
I run the business you know about.
欧盟内的新机遇
New opportunities in the EU.
- 家庭娱乐业务 - 强♥奸♥ 谋杀
- Home entertainment. - Rape? Murder?
我不会随意评价别人的性偏好
I try not to be judgmental about sexual preferences.
当然了 尤其是当这涉及到一大笔钱时
No, especially when there are large sums of money involved.
没错 我对此真的毫不关心
Yes, then I really do become quite indifferent.
你还为他做些什么
What else?
主要是捎口信
Carried messages, mainly.
是科巴指派你为
But it was Koba who tasked you with finding properties
新加坡财政管理集团找房♥子 是吗
for Singapore Fiscal Management, wasn't that?
没错
Yes.
你捎口信给谁过
Who'd you carry messages to?
你见过罗伯特•富尼耶吗
Did you meet Robert Fournier?
见过一两次
Once or twice.
还见过一个男的 他们叫他药剂师
Also... A man they called The Chemist.
药剂师是谁
Who's The Chemist?
我只需要满足他的需求
I just had to cater to his needs.
他喜欢烹饪比赛 还有他家乡的男孩
He likes cooking competitions and boys from back home.
- 他家乡在哪 - 巴西
- And where's back home? - Brazil.
他的品味十分独特
He has very particular tastes.
所以科巴指派罗伯特•富尼耶制♥造♥飞机失事
So Koba tasked Robert Fournier with bringing the plane down.
你是这事的中间人吗
Were you the go-between there?
你最初是怎么认识科巴的
How did you first meet Koba?
我想来杯茶
I'd like some tea.
- 好 - 大吉岭茶
- OK. - Darjeeling.
我要初摘的 谢谢
First flush, please.
再给她加几片柠檬吧
Give her some lemon with that?
要是我一下子就把所有事都告诉你
If I give you everything in one go...
我可就没有谈判筹码了
... then where is my bargaining power?
我们在哪可以找到药剂师
Where do we find The Chemist?
混♥蛋♥
Fuck!
要是她再这么戏弄我们
If she keeps playing games,
我就不会再管什么道德约束
I'm gonna re-examine my long-standing moral opposition
直接折磨她算了
to torture.
她最终会说的
She'll tell us.
她只是想按她的意愿来
She just wants to do it on her terms.
她在犹豫拿什么作谈判筹码
She's deciding what to hold onto as a bargaining chip.
- 没错 - 卡尔 至少我们知道科巴是谁了
- Yeah. - Karl, we've got Koba.
不是父亲 是那个儿子 阿提姆•巴图林
It's not the father. It's the son, Artem Baturin.
如果能找到他 我们可以好好问他
If we can find him, we can bring him in.
最难的并不是弄清主犯是谁 不是吗
Knowing who's guilty isn't gonna be the hardest part, is it?
别这样
Oh, no!
坚持一下 坚持住
Stay with us! Stay with us.
叫救护车
谁把斯蒂芬•彻库交给你的
Who gave you Stefan Czyrko?
谁把斯蒂芬•彻库交给你的
Who gave you Stefan Czyrko?
告诉我是谁 告诉我
Give me a name. Give me a name.
快 告诉我名字
Come on! Give me a name!
初检报告显示是心脏停搏
First report suggests cardiac arrest.
没错 但是为什么
Well, yeah. But caused by what?
她吃了什么吗 或者喝过什么
Did she eat anything? Drink?
没有 当时我们正准备给她杯茶
No. We were about to get her some tea.
- 那就有可能 - 不过她抽了烟
- Then, maybe... - She smoked, though.
必须得检测所有东西
We need to test everything.
我们觉得她被人下了毒
We think she was poisoned.
谁呢
But by who?
我们得先等法医报告结果
We have to wait for the medical report to come back.
我们知道科巴是谁了
We know who Koba is.
这是格雷戈尔•巴图林为他儿子起的绰号♥
It's a nickname Gregor Baturin uses for his son.
我先接个电♥话♥
I have to take this.
喂
Oui?
他们在监听我 爱丽丝
They're listening to me, Elise.
那帮人在我家里装了窃听器
They're bugging my house.
他们对我了如指掌
They know everything about me.
我得去巴黎受罚了
I have to go to Paris to have my arse kicked.
要是你们俩还想要养老金的话
If you two want to keep your pensions,
离阿提姆•巴图林远点
go nowhere near Artem Baturin.
我其实...
Well, I don't really...
听我说 爱丽丝
我一直都是你坚强的后盾
现在 我要你服从命令
别管了 听懂了没有
至少眼下不要穷追不舍
好吧
OK.
你发誓
我会离阿提姆•巴图林远远的 暂时地
I will not go near Artem Baturin... for now.
貌似你刚从有关部门收到指令了啊
Looks like you just got it from the appropriate authority.
有只小狗
It's a dog!
我答应他们可以养
I said it was OK.
孩子们有所察觉 所以我就...
The kids have sensed the mood, so I just...
你觉得我们的生活还不够乱吗
You thought we didn't have enough chaos in our lives.
我们该怎么叫这只小狗呢 罗巴克先生
What shall we call the dog, Mr Roebuck?
布莱恩
Uh... Brian.
布莱恩 布莱恩
Brian, Brian...
不 别叫布莱恩 我只是说笑的
No, not Brian. That was just a joke.
卡尔 我们能谈谈吗
Karl, can we er... can we speak?
- 出去说 - 好
- Outside. - Yep.
小狗的尾巴和屁♥股♥是连在一起的
The dog's tail is attached to its arse,
别那么使劲
so don't...
布莱恩 好孩子
Brian, good boy.
从现在开始我们要注意
We have to be quite careful
在家里的一言一行
about what we say in the house from now on.
这次空难的调查 很棘手 事关政♥治♥
This crash investigation's... delicate, political.
你觉得他们有可能在监听我们
You think they could been listening to us?
卡尔
Karl...
... 是他让她那么说的
... it was him that put her up to making those allegations.
他
Him?
姬玛•希利在监狱里见过他
Gemma Healey met him in prison.
你要走了吗
赫克托马上就来 我该走了
好吧
OK.
好吧
OK.
你想我说些什么吗
说你会想我
我会想你的
你想我些什么呢
我的老二吗 还是厨艺
主要是你的笑容
我喜欢你的笑容 真的很...
就像你第一次在咖啡馆招待我的时候
多希望那天我没有去上班
多希望我从未遇见过你
但愿你能找到一个
一个怎样的人
一个更...
一个更...
友善
诚实
听上去并不难
我很诚实
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表