剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
玛农 比我早出生十五分钟
Er... Manon. By 15 minutes.
我们性格迥异
We were very different. She...
她总带给人们欢笑
...she made people... laugh all the time.
你是不苟言笑的那个
You were the serious one.
但你也有幽默感
But you have a sense of humour, too.
是吗
Do I?
你怎么知道
How can you know that?
我不知道
I don't know.
只是有时觉得
I just... think that sometimes...
- 不 这想法太蠢了 - 什么
- No, it's stupid. - What?
我只是感觉咱们之间有种联♥系♥
I just feel that there's some kind of connection.
或许因为我们都是...
Maybe because we both...
想法不蠢 我也感觉到了
No, I felt that, too.
- 你还好吗 - 没事
- You're OK? - Yeah.
我不大喜欢酒精 所以感觉有点...
I don't like alcohol very much, so I'm feeling a bit...
你没事吧
Are you OK?
没事
Yeah.
我住那
I live there.
三楼
On the third floor.
我男朋友在等我
My boyfriend will be waiting for me.
好吧
Sure.
我得回去了
So I have to go.
再见
Bye.
欢迎[西班牙语]
见鬼
Fuck me!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
依据杜蒙的纪录样片
According to Dumont's documentary rushes,
格雷戈尔•巴图林在1986至1989年间
Gregor Baturin was at Colonia Dignidad three times
去过尊严殖民地三次
between 1986 and 1989.
所以
So...
艾瑞卡•克莱茵又成了解开谜团的关键
...er... again, Eryka Klein is at the... heart of the mystery.
你有证据说明他们见过吗
Do you have any evidence that suggests they've met?
没有 但这却是个有趣的巧合 对吗
No, it's an intriguing coincidence though, isn't it?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在给艾瑞卡•克莱茵打电♥话♥ 叫她来加莱警♥察♥局
I'm calling Eryka Klein to the Calais police station.
如果你有任何疑问 她应该可以给你答复
If you have any questions, she should be able to answer them.
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this man?
不认识
No.
格雷戈尔•巴图林在1986至1989年间
Gregor Baturin visited Colonia Dignidad several times
数次到访尊严殖民地
between 1986 and 1989.
你也知道那个时候
You're aware that at that time
我不过六七岁
I was aged between five and eight?
这会妨碍你认出他吗
Why would that prevent you from recognising this man?
有很多人到过殖民地
There were many visitors to the Colony.
再看下
Look again.
保罗•薛佛 我们的头领
Paul Schafer, our leader...
他提供儿童给他的客人强♥奸♥
... he demonstrated his hospitality
以示诚意
by offering his guests... children to rape.
有女孩 有男孩
Girls. Or boys.
取决于他们的喜好
According to preference.
他有时会把过程拍下来用于敲诈
He sometimes filmed this for reasons of blackmail.
这样有助于阻碍对殖民地的调查
It helped to prevent investigation into the Colony.
你永远无法忘记那些人的面孔
You don't forget the faces of those men.
我能告诉你的就是 这个人不是
And all I can tell you... is that this isn't one
让我永生难忘的人之一
that I have to carry in my memory.
如果你因为我不幸在这种鬼地方长大
So, if you want to arrest me for having the bad luck
而想逮捕我 那来吧 动手吧
to grow up in this hell, then, please... go on. Do it.
够了 起来
All right, get up.
抱歉 让你承受这些
I'm sorry to have put you through this.
你只是在完成工作
You're just doing your job.
你不相信她吗
You don't believe her?
如果保罗•布雷松还有纪录片作者
If Paul Bresson and the documentary maker
都和巴图林有关联
were both linked to Baturin,
飞机上可能有多个目标
there could have been several targets on the plane.
所以必须有一个
And there had to be somebody,
了解他们日程的共犯
an accomplice, who knew their diaries.
所以 我不觉得... 我能相信她
So, no, I don't... think I do believe her.
总是赶上这些节目的半决赛
Always the quarter-finals in these programmes.
很奇怪 对吧
It's strange, isn't it?
不 你不必这么做
No. You don't have to do this.
这是个小秘方
So, this is a little recipe,
基于传统的
which is based on the traditional
克里米亚刚果出血热病毒
Crimean-Congo Haemorrhagic Virus.
致死率极高
- 救命 - 嘘
- Help! - Ssh, ssh, ssh.
救命
Help!
不要啊 救命
No! Help!
不 不要 不要
No, no! No, no!
不 不要 不要
No, no, no!
救救我
Help me!
谨慎行事 CC
瓦内萨•汉密尔顿
诈骗组织第三部分: 圣♥战♥组织
机密 严禁拷贝传播
卖♥♥淫/色情产业/新加坡财政管理集团
供应链: 第比利斯
卡尔
Karl?
爱丽丝
Elise.
我们得碰面 来我家 不是机库
We gotta meet. Come to the house. Not the hangar.
绝对是爆♥炸♥消息
It's absolute bloody dynamite.
- 有说科巴是谁了吗 - 没有
- Does it say who Koba is? - No.
斯蒂芬•彻库调查的
The women in the immigration scam
那个女人所在的移♥民♥诈骗组织里
that Stefan Czyrko was investigating,
女孩们被迫或被骗卷入色情产业
the girls were coerced or tricked into pornography.
极端暴♥力♥的色情产业
Extreme, violent pornography.
他们之中有人甚至被杀害
Some of them were actually killed.
给他们设置了一个代号♥ 死亡代号♥
There's a code, destination code, for those.
马尔代夫
Maldives.
- 他和谁说了 - 他的联络人
- Who did he tell? - His handler.
那个人告诉他忽略这些 "关注护照"
Who told him to ignore it and "Focus on the passports".
移♥民♥骗局里的伪造护照
The forged passports in the immigration scams?
没错 他们对色情产业不感兴趣
Yes. They're not interested in the pornography,
他们只在意造假网络和
they're just interested in the network of forgery
回国的圣♥战♥分子
and the returning Jihadists.
他们是谁
Who's they?
我猜是军情五处或六处 我不知道
Ml5 or Ml6, I guess. I don't know.
也许二者都有
Maybe both.
瓦内萨•汉密尔顿从不同的国家
Vanessa Hamilton picks up most of her girls
挑选女孩 但是你猜她每次要解决供应链时
from different countries but guess where she returns to
会回到哪里 格鲁吉亚
every time she has to sort out her supply chain? Georgia.
还有
And another thing.
斯蒂芬•彻库住的房♥子
The house Stefan Czyrko stayed in
他们用来拍片子的房♥子
where they make the films...
新加坡财政管理集团
Singapore Fiscal Management.
你觉得是谁给你的资料
Who do you think gave you the files?
我知道谁给我的资料
I know who gave me the files.
谨慎行事 CC
鲍登爱管我叫狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Bowden's favourite nickname for me is Clever Cunt.
英文首字母缩写为CC
他在帮我们
He's helping us?
他是个警♥察♥
He's a cop.
不过那些人发现了的话 他会有麻烦的
He's going to be in trouble if they find out, though.
你是个硬汉 对吗
You're a strong man, aren't you?
咱们稍微加快点速度
Let's speed things up a bit.
你还有什么没说的吗 瓦内萨
Is there something you haven't been telling us, Vanessa?
当然有
Of course there is.
我没傻到把手里情报全部白白交出去
Do I look stupid enough to give all my information for nothing.
绝非白提供
It's hardly for nothing.
你现在想告诉我们了吗
Do you want to start telling us now?
没有
Nope.
真令人失望
That's disappointing.
我遵守了我的承诺
I kept my part of the deal.
严格来说就是对伪造护照的说明
It was strictly about the forged passports
并且不让它们落入恶人手中 仅此而已
and stopping them getting into the wrong hands. Nothing else.
我不为你卖♥♥命
I don't work for you.
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表