剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
这不是军事欺骗 我就是我
This isn't Maskirovka, it's just me.
你尝起来像琴酒一样
You taste like gin.
- 再来一晚 - 不
- One more night? - No.
- 再来一晚 - 不
- One more night? - No.
来吧
Yes.
就一晚
One more night.
别他妈跑
Don't fucking run.
别跑 我在我们班跑得最快
Don't run. I was the fastest kid in my class,
我会抓住你的
so I'll catch you.
见鬼
For fuck's sake!
我想你的生意不太景气吧
So I imagine work's dried up a bit
因为瓦内萨•汉密尔顿
since Vanessa Hamilton went to
去天上抽雪茄了 蒂亚戈
the humidor in the sky, Thiago?
埃德加•布兰科 我们能在哪里找到他
Edgar Branco. Where can we find him?
我认识一个人 就叫他格雷先生吧
I know a man. Let's call him Mr Gray
因为他姓格雷
because that's his name.
他可以搞定一切
He can fix stuff.
他当然可以安排几个杰富仕的壮汉
He can certainly organise a trip back to your favela
全球第一大安保公♥司♥
送你回巴西的贫民窟
with a couple of those nice men from G4S sitting next to you.
去你的 我是合法的
Fuck you. I'm legal.
我想格雷先生不会在意这种细节的
I don't think that detail would bother Mr Gray too much.
你在哪里见到他的
Where did you meet him?
她开车带我去他的住处
She took me to his place in a car,
我离开的时候
and when I left,
她得给我打六针安♥非♥他♥命♥让我心率降下来
she had to give me six Bennies to bring my heart rate down.
安♥非♥他♥命♥ 冰♥毒♥的主要成分 可以降心率
- 他给你用药 - 天啊
- He gave you drugs? - Oh, man.
他给我注射的东西你们根本想不到
He shot me up with stuff you would not believe.
- 我能想象 - 你还记得什么
- Oh, I might. - What do you remember?
他公♥寓♥外的走廊上...
In the corridor outside his flat there was a...
有棵植物 尖尖的
A plant. Spiky.
在哪里
Where?
我向你保证 美女 我不记得了
I promise you, blondie, I don't remember.
一栋公♥寓♥楼 挺丑的
A block of flats. Ugly.
在四楼 我的幸运数字
The flat was on the fourth floor. It's my lucky number.
你还记得些什么
What else do you remember?
对于那块地方
About the area.
那里有...
There was, erm...
... 一个文身店 ... 在街角
... A tattoo shop... on the corner of the street.
我记得见过它 但不记得名字了
I remember seeing it but I don't remember its name.
再想想
Think.
那家店上有...
It had, erm...
... 鸟的图片
... it had pictures of birds on it.
小鸟... 就像...
Small ones, like, er...
燕鸥
Andorinha?
我昨晚见了艾瑞卡•克莱茵
I saw Eryka Klein last night.
她到我的公♥寓♥来了
She came to my flat.
我们又睡了一晚上
She stayed the night with me again.
我已经不知道自己是谁了
I don't know who I am any more.
我要去告诉奥利弗
I'm gonna tell Olivier.
不 别那样做
No, don't do that.
我背叛了我的职业
I betrayed my profession,
我的同事 我们的调查
my colleagues, our investigation.
还有你的性别
Your gender.
我是开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
爱丽丝... 你恋爱了
Elise... you're in love.
你就是你 不可折衷
You being you, there are no half measures.
你还信任我吗
Do you still trust me?
别瞎想了
Oh, come on.
什么都改变不了你恼人的迂腐
Nothing will ever change your irritating pedantry
你的记忆宫殿
or your photographic memory,
还有你在询问证人时有多尴尬
or that you're an embarrassment in a witness interview,
尤其面对年幼 受惊吓的孩子 不过
especially with small, frightened children, but...
别这样
Come on.
我当然相信你
Of course I still trust you.
上帝保佑
God help us.
- 谢谢 - 不谢
- Thank you. - You're very well.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
看
Look.
燕鸥
Andorinhas.
燕子
Swallows.
丑吗
Is that ugly?
我不懂建筑
I don't know anything about architecture.
叫增援吗
Shall we call back-up?
咱们就去看一下
Let's just take a look.
卡尔
Karl.
叫增援
Call back-up.
别用你的脏手碰她 你个...
Get your fucking hands off her, you...
- 眼睛真美 - 谢了
- Pretty eyes. - Thanks.
记得曾有个囚犯 眼睛像她一样
I remember a prisoner once with eyes like hers.
事实上 那是我首次成功
Actually, it was the first time I successfully removed a retina
给清醒的人剥离视网膜
from the eyeball of a conscious person.
多么伟大的一天
What a great day.
给科巴打电♥话♥
You may call Koba.
这帮混♥蛋♥杀了我爸 干掉他们
The bastards killed my father, so kill them.
马上杀死他们
Kill them now.
先干掉男的
The male cop first.
对着他屁♥眼♥来一枪
Put a bullet right up his ass,
别挂电♥话♥ 让我听着
and leave the phone on so I can hear.
杀死那个女的之前
Don't spend too much time fooling about with the girl
别玩得太久
before you kill her either.
等等 先杀我 先杀我
Wait! Me first! Take me first!
等一下
Wait! Wait! Wait!
抱歉 把电♥话♥给我好吗 先生 谢了
Excuse me? Hand me the phone, please, sir? Thanks.
你确定要这样做吗
Are you sure you want to do it this way?
经典儿歌♥"She'll Be Coming Round the Mountain"
卡尔 是我 快回家了告诉我
Karl? It's me. Let me know when you're getting home.
我买♥♥了黑鲈鱼
I've bought sea bass.
先生
Mister...
你们可以撤了
You can go.
你们的死亡过程
Yes, it will take you approximately...
大约... 持续三天
... let's say... three days to die.
然后你们的身体开始腐烂
Then your bodies will start to decompose...
... 流出脓液
... releasing fluids.
当然 最终邻居会闻到腐臭味
Then eventually the neighbours will smell you, of course,
并报♥警♥
and call the emergency services.
相应地 他们也会被感染
Who will, in their turn, become infected themselves.
明白吗
You understand?
这就是整个过程
So, that's how it will go.
事实上 你们就是面包房♥里的火星
In fact, you will be the little fire in the baker's shop...
1666年一面包房♥起火 导致伦敦烧毁重建
... 燃尽了整座城市
... that burns the whole city down.
懂了吗
See?
现在 我失陪一下
Now, if you will excuse me.
几分钟时间 稍事准备
A few minutes. A little preparation.
直升机到了吗
Is the chopper here?
快了
Close.
很好
Good.
我给他们留了告别礼物
I've left them a goodbye present.
两个条子差点把事情搅黄了
Two cops nearly fucked everything up
他们发现了药剂师
by finding The Chemist.
别担心 都处理妥当了
No worry. We've got them safe and sound.
哪个警♥察♥
Which cops?
英国人和法国妞
The English guy and the French girl
起初跟踪你的那俩
who were snooping after you at the start.
幸好我们在他们叫增援前发现了他们
Luckily we found them before they could call reinforcements.
他们还活着吗
Are... are they still alive?
暂时
Just.
我告诉他们杀她之前
I told them not to spend too much time fooling about with her
别玩太久
before they kill her.
真希望他们能听进去
I just hope they listen.
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表