剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
I wanted so much to clear your name, but I can't.
我不明白
I don't understand.
在机场跟踪布雷松的那个人
The man who follows Bresson in the airport
就是那个在汉堡给他买♥♥手♥机♥的人
is the same one who buys his phone in Hamburg.
不 是我买♥♥的
No. I bought his phone.
你可以查我的信♥用♥卡♥...
You can check my credit card...
我查了
I have.
还看了购买♥♥手♥机♥时
And the CCTV footage of the store
商店的监控录像
where the phone was purchased.
这个人从布雷松那里偷了你的护照
The same man stole your passport from Bresson
所以你就无法登机了
so you couldn't board the flight.
你的... 双胞胎弟弟 也是一个谎言吧
Was it a lie about your... twin brother as well?
不是
No.
听我说
Listen to me.
请坐下 我来解释
Sit down, please, I want to explain.
你是个杀人犯
You're a murderer.
那些人全都因你而死
All those people died because of you.
我们在不同的阵营 爱丽丝 但...
We are on different sides, Elise, but...
而我不明白你何要选择这个阵营
And I don't understand why you chose yours.
尊严殖民地的事是真的
It was true about Colonia Dignidad.
我弟弟的确在纳粹分子和恋童癖的
My brother did vanish into the hands of
手中丧生
Nazis and paedophiles.
我也屡次被那些访客们强♥奸♥
I was repeatedly raped by visitors to that place.
殖民地底下有电缆
Underneath the colony there were cables.
你知道它们连着哪里吗
Do you know where they went?
弗吉尼亚州的兰利市
Langley, Virginia.
中情局对那里的事了如指掌
The CIA knew everything about that place.
他们一直在看那些强♥奸♥和虐待的录像带
They were watching the tapes of the rapes and the torture.
这不是真的
You don't know that.
尊严殖民地是拉丁美洲秘密行动的
Colonia Dignidad was at the heart of covert operations
中心地
in Latin America.
中情局与之密不可分
The CIA were heavily involved.
这可不是谁的观点或者阴谋论
That's not an opinion or a conspiracy theory.
但...
But...
布雷松完全反对这一切
Bresson was opposed to all of it.
- 是的 - 那为什么还要杀他
- Yes. - Then why?
做对一件事
Being right about one thing
并不代表他毫无过失
didn't make him right about everything.
战争中的双方均非善类
Both sides do bad things in wars.
我只是选择了我认为更真诚的一方
I just chose the side I thought was the least hypocritical.
你觉得这是一场战争
You think this is a war?
这是一系列战斗
It's a series of engagements.
其艺术在于清楚何时收手
The art is knowing when to stop.
等你进了监狱就收手了
Well, this stops with you in prison.
让开 爱丽丝
Move away, Elise.
你真的会对我开枪吗
You'd really shoot me?
那么说一切都是谎言
Then none of it was true.
我让人在你家里安了摄像头
I let somebody put a camera in your flat,
我在监视你
and I watched you.
看到了你和你的... 笨蛋男友吵架
I watched you argue with your... idiot boyfriend
我断定这是个过来勾你上♥床♥的好机会
and I judged it a good time to come over and get you into bed.
你对我来说一文不值 爱丽丝
You mean nothing to me, Elise.
请相信 如果你不离开那扇门
But believe me now, I will not hesitate to shoot you
我会毫不犹豫地向你开枪
if you do not move away from that door.
克莱茵女士
Miss Klein?
- 你怎么样 - 没事
- You OK? - Ah, it's nothing.
被九毫米的马卡洛夫擦伤了
Graze from a nine mil Makarov.
俄♥罗♥斯♥制的半自动手♥枪♥
她只想把我打倒在地
She only wanted to knock me over,
而且她很清楚自己在做什么
and she knew exactly what she was doing.
她为谁效力
Who's she working for?
这很明显
I think it's obvious.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
The Russians.
那么说格雷戈尔•巴图林的靠山是俄♥罗♥斯♥
So Gregor Baturin has powerful friends in Moscow.
他们乐于看到布雷松的消失
None of whom would be sad to see the back of Paul Bresson.
他在人♥权♥方面一直是他们的肉中刺
He has been a thorn in their side over human rights.
这样就可以解释过度行为的问题了 对吗
It explains the extravagance issue, right?
巴图林黑入飞机解决了不少敌人
Baturin kills a few enemies by hacking a plane.
他们则警告西方
They give the West a warning.
"看看我们的能耐"
"Look what we can do."
嗯
Hmm.
我们还会再见到她吗
Think we'll see her again?
如果他们有所觉察 会把她弄走的
They'll get her out if they have any sense.
答案在药剂师
The answer is The Chemist.
我们要找到埃德加•布兰科
We need to find Edgar Branco.
没有了他 科巴就什么也不是
Without him, Koba has nothing.
我们就能逮捕他
We can arrest him.
我同意
I agree with that.
那就去找他 但要快
Then go and find him. But hurry.
因为巴图林一家很快就会到奥塞梯
Because it won't be long before the Baturins are in Ossetia
逃出你们的手掌心
and out of your reach for good.
进了
Aah! Goal!
你们这群该死的法国孬种
Oh, you fucking French pussies.
你们... 我是... 茨欣瓦利之王
You... I am king of... Tskhinvali.
你们... 舔我的...
You... suck my...
见鬼
快叫救护车
- 喂 - 长官
- Yeah? - Sir.
格雷戈尔•巴图林突发心脏病 他死了
Gregor Baturin's had a heart attack. He's dead.
那一切交易都作废了
All bets are off, then.
- 喂 - 长官 格雷戈尔•巴图林死了
喂
他们骗了我们 他们杀了他
我会提醒他
我们必须不惜一切把他弄走
如果他掌控着布兰科 又能及时转移他
... and if he has Branco and he can move him in time,
布兰科就一定会回报他
there's gonna be payback.
而... 他一定认为凶手是我们
So... he'll be certain it was us.
复仇会是他的第一反应
First thing on his mind will be revenge.
必须要在科巴知道前解决掉他
We have to neutralise Koba before he finds out.
他在加莱 欧洲隧♥道♥的终点站
He's at Calais, at the Eurotunnel terminus.
我会通知法国人的
I'll alert the French.
我们静观其变吗 长官
Shall we hold back, sir?
不 我们必须立刻拖住他
No, we must detain him immediately.
尼德梅尔是一位伟大的运动员
Niedermayer was a great player.
前加拿大冰球后卫
他总是能把防守
He could always turn a defensive position
变成一次快攻
into an offensive rush.
太厉害了
Incredible.
喂
Yes?
出来 出来
- 把手举起来 - 趴在地上
趴下
- 快点 - 科巴不在车里 他已经跑了
把手伸开
侵入警报
六区有人侵入
他在加莱的隧♥道♥维修区
He's in the Calais tunnel maintenance area,
我们已经把他包围了
so we have him cornered.
他无处可逃了
Look, there's nowhere for him to go.
直升机马上就到
正在朝维修区的西面飞
别跑 警♥察♥ 停下
长官 我们接到通知
Sir, we have a report that
有架直升机进来了
a helicopter is inbound.
好吧 告诉他们
OK. Right, tell them...
把那架该死的直升机打下来
Oh, shoot the fucker down!
长官 安全...
Sir, safety...
不 我不关心安全问题
No, I don't care about safety!
别让他跑了
Do not let him get away!
他上了直升机
你能射中巴图林吗
不能
那就待命吧
去死吧
Oh... fuck!
这里发生什么了
What happened here?
她说她在监视我
She said she was watching me.
我在找监控设备
I was looking for devices.
你做事真周密
You were very thorough.
找到什么了吗
Did you find anything?
没有
No.
你想干什么
What do you want?
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表