剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
relating to the possible abduction of the Fournier family
信息征集通告
from the Eurotunnel.
他们特别关注的是一辆白色中型小货车
They're particularly interested in a white medium-wheelbase Transit van
带有如图的车贴
with a sticker like this one.
车贴为康沃尔郡旗
It's the Cornish flag
同时可能带有Kernow字样
and it may also possibly say Kernow on it.
- Kernow - 怎么了
- Kernow! - What's the matter?
康沃尔语中的"康沃尔" 康沃尔语是凯尔特语言的一支
愚蠢的民族妄想 比如自称是凯尔特人
Stupid ethno fictions. Like people who say they're Celts.
凯尔特人怎么了
What's wrong with Celts?
没怎么 那些话都是胡扯
Hm? Nothing, except it's complete garbage.
罗马人统治之前根本没有什么
There was no mass Celtic migration to Britain
凯尔特人♥大♥规模迁入不列颠
before the Romans.
凯尔特散居人群民族信念的基础是 公元前凯尔特人出现在大不列颠群岛南部 随后罗马人占领了这片土地 但尚存争议
难道不是人们自己决定怎么称呼自己吗
Isn't it up to people what they call themselves?
是的 抱歉 你是对的
Oh, yes. I'm sorry, you're right.
这么说的话 我就是只短耳鸮
In that case, I'm a short-eared owl.
更像条坏脾气的老狗
Grumpy old dog, more like!
你觉得这样会有进展吗
Do you think it'll lead to something?
但愿吧
I hope so.
与此同时在肯特郡
Meanwhile in Kent,
倒戈的国会议员格伦•巴克豪斯
Glen Backhouse, the defecting MP,
对新的移♥民♥措施发起了
has launched a stinging attack
- 猛烈攻击... - 给
- on new immigration measures... - There.
将其比作"整理泰坦尼克号♥甲板上的躺椅"
comparing it to rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.
比喻忽略主要的重大问题却调整无关紧要的细节
这说法真新鲜 一定雇了个枪手
Oh, how original. Must have hired a writer.
我找到一个备选保姆
I found a possible nanny.
你已经决定了 是吗
You've decided, then?
她叫维特卡 看起来人很不错
Her name's Vladka. She seems very nice.
她是哪里人
Where's she from?
康沃尔
Kernow.
斯洛伐克
Slovakia.
- 你不说点什么吗 - 我们对她了解多少
- Aren't you gonna say anything? - What do we know about her?
我刚告诉了你三点
I just told you three things.
她名叫维特卡
Her name is Vladka.
她是斯洛伐克人
She's from Slovakia.
她人很好
She's nice.
- 我更倾向于找个英国保姆 - 卡尔
- I'd prefer a British nanny. - Oh, Karl!
不是的 我不知道我为什么这么说
I wouldn't. I don't know why I said that.
- 我更倾向于... - 你谁也不想找
- I'd prefer... - You'd prefer nobody.
如果她哪天带着孩子跑回斯洛伐克了怎么办
What if she runs off one day with the kids to Slovakia?
她的爱好之一是尤克里里
One of her hobbies is the ukulele.
夏威夷四弦琴
那又能说明什么 希♥特♥勒♥还喜欢他的狗呢
What does that prove? Hitler loved his fucking dog.
希♥特♥勒♥这话当我没说
Forget Hitler.
我们不能再这样下去了 卡尔
We can't go on like this, Karl.
我今天左臂阵阵刺痛
I had these shooting pains down my left arm today
让我觉得原来的感觉真是舒服极了
and realised my primary feeling was a surge of hope.
- 我没说笑 - 到底怎么回事
- I'm not even joking. - What was it really?
应该是那该死的腕管综合征的后遗症
Remnants of carpal bastard tunnel syndrome, I think.
常见职业病 患者张桡侧出现麻木刺痛感 严重时可导致手指对捏力量减弱至消失
- 我的意思是... - 我懂你的意思
- The point is... - I get your point.
我们还是能进进出出偶尔碰面的 是吗
We'll still meet on the stairs from time to time, right?
我要睡了
I'm going to go to bed.
如果你又要熬夜 就看看维特卡的简历
Look at Vladka's CV if you're gonna stay up all night again.
她会弹"她可真甜"吗
Can she play "Ain't She Sweet"?
披头士的一首歌♥
爱丽丝
Elise.
卡尔 克洛伊•富尼耶开口说话了
Karl. Chloe Fournier. She's speaking again.
你立即坐火车过来
Get on a train. Get over here now.
朱莉 你好
Julie! Bonjour!
是你啊
Ah. It's you.
没错 没错
Yeah. I think so.
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry, I just wasn't...
- 你近来如何 - 挺好的 谢谢
- How have you been keeping? - Good, thank you.
- 我生了个孩子 - 是吗 恭喜
- I had a baby. - Did you? Congratulations.
- 我又添了两个孩子 - 两个 哇
- I had two. - Two? Whoo.
是的 没错
Whoo. Yeah, exactly.
好吧...
Right, well...
- 你在四楼吗 - 是的
- Are you on the fourth floor? - Oui.
很高兴再见到你
Nice to see you again.
非常感谢 也很高兴见到你
Merci beaucoup. You too.
你的法语好了很多
Your French is very better.
"放过孩子..."
"我告诉你 别动孩子"
"我告诉你" 你确定他说了这句吗
他有没有说 "我告诉你"
他说的时候 像是在哀求他们还是在命令他们
我不知道
好吧 回到那句
"我告诉你" 你确定他这么说了吗
或许你该说些让她宽心的话
Maybe tell her something reassuring.
告诉她她做得很好
Tell her she's doing really well.
她做得不好
She isn't.
这很关键
This makes all the difference.
他有没有说"我告诉你"这句话非常重要
Did he say "I told you", which is a very important phrase.
他的语气是在哀求 还是在...
Did he sound as if he was begging for mercy? Or did he...
我明白 但我们得慢慢推进
I understand. But we need to tread gently.
她虽然开口了 但但心理创伤还没恢复
She's speaking, but she's still traumatised.
你做得很好 克洛伊
你记得他准确的说话方式和内容吗
这真的很重要
我想见我妈妈
我们休息会 好么
All right, let's just take a break, shall we?
我们能来点... 橘子汁吗
Can we get some, er... some orange squash?
来点果汁... 橘子... 饼干[法语]
Un peu de squash, orange, biscuit.
博博
BB
没事 亲爱的 我在这里
在哪里
Where's that?
我在加莱
I'm in Calais.
很好 没错
Good. Right, yeah.
我马上就回来 好
I'll come back straight away. Yeah.
贝辛斯托克服务站有位收银员
A cashier at a service station in Basingstoke
记得在那见过一辆
remembers seeing a white van
贴着康沃尔郡标志的白色货车
with a Cornwall sticker on the forecourt.
我们还接到报告称特鲁罗有辆小货车失窃
We also have a report of a stolen van in Truro
康沃尔郡首府
外观和这位收银员的描述相符
that looks like it matches the description the cashier gave.
- 监控呢 - 他们正在调查
- CCTV? - They're looking into it.
回来再说吧
Shall we get back that?
走吧 让她休息会儿
Come on. Give her a break.
"我告诉你"
"I told you."
那四个字意义重大
Those three words make a massive difference.
你还记得我在那个房♥间里对你说的话吗
Can you remember what I said to you in that room, exactly?
"我明白 但我们得慢慢推进
"Yeah, I understand, but we need to tread gently.
她虽然开口了 但心理创伤还没恢复"
She's speaking, but she's still traumatised."
好吧 你真是个怪人
OK, so you're a freak.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但是克洛伊•富尼耶之前经历的环境
But Chloe Fournier was in a very different,
很不一样 非常吓人
very frightening context.
博博
BB!
好
Oh... OK.
好的 我们机库见
All right, we'll meet you at the hangar.
先说坏消息 发现那辆车的服务站
Bad news first. There's no CCTV from the service station
没有监控摄像头
the van was clocked at.
稍好点消息是
Slightly better news...
他们用偷来的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥了些食物
is that they used a stolen credit card to buy some food.
- 博博正在调查 - 好
- BB's onto it. - OK.
"放过孩子"
"Not the kid."
"放过孩子"
"Not the kid."
"放过孩子"
"Not the kid!"
"我告诉你 放过孩子"
"I told you, not the kid!"
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
什么样的家长才会丢下孩子独自一人
What kind of a parent would be able to leave their child
让她如此担惊受怕
alone and frightened like that?
- 他是她的继父 - 那也是她爸
- He's her stepdad. - Still...
你忘了在加沙丧生的无数儿童了吗
You're forgetting about the 500 dead kids in Gaza!
以色列空袭加沙造成无数儿童死伤
别怪到我头上来 我在英国 不是以色列
Don't throw Gaza at me. I'm British, not Israeli.
可是你支持他们
You support them, though.
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表