剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
the links were far flimsier than this.
你作为警♥察♥的职责只是收集证据...
Your job as a police officer is to collect evidence...
对 所以我可以找瓦内萨•汉密尔顿谈话...
Good, so I can talk to Vanessa Hamilton...
- 又来了 - 对 又来了
- This again. - Yeah, this again.
你和你的幕后小集团
And the more you and your spooky little mob
越想阻止我 我就越觉得这里有问题
try to keep me from it, the more I'll know something's going on.
我的幕后小集团
My spooky little mob?
你尽可以谈你的国♥家♥安♥全♥ 长官
You can talk about national security all you want, sir.
我的幕后小集团
My spooky little mob?
但我是一名警♥察♥
But I am a police officer
我在调查一百十人死亡的大规模谋杀案
and I'm investigating the mass murder of 110 people
以及玛德琳•富尼耶遇害案
and the killing of Madeleine Fournier.
- 如果我认为有... - 你要怎样
- And if I think that there is... - What will you do?
如果你觉得有人在掩盖真♥相♥ 你会做什么
If you think there's a cover-up, what would you do about it?
- 我会做什么 - 你做过什么了 卡尔
- What will I do? - What have you ever done, Karl?
我会昭告世界
I'll tell the world
要想让我闭嘴 除非杀了我
and you'll have to kill me to shut me up.
你好
Hi.
晚上好
Evening.
孩子们都睡了
The kids are asleep.
你要出去
You going out?
有问题吗
That a question?
我要和海伦喝一杯
I'm meeting Helen for a drink.
海伦
Helen. Oh.
哦...
Well...
我想 如果我的耳朵开始发烫 我就知道...
I imagine, er... if my ears start burning, I can...
两个女人一起喝酒可以不谈男人的
Two women can go for a drink without discussing men.
别跟我扯这些女权主义的废话
Oh, don't give me that fucking feminist bullshit!
我只是想开个玩笑
I was trying to make a joke.
我知道 你一直就这样
Yeah, I know. It's what you always do.
真抱歉我的言行这么好预测
Well, I am sorry for being so predictable.
这恰恰就是你的问题所在
Predictability is precisely your problem.
你还有完没完了
Not feng shui enough for you?
别让我来阻止你
Don't let me keep you from
从邪恶的能源公♥司♥手中拯救世界
saving the world from the evil energy companies.
希望不会有
Let's hope no undercover
卧底探员试图掺和进来
cops tried to pull into the bargain, right.
你还没重要到
I don't think you're significant enough
需要进行卧底调查
for that kind of investigation.
那么说你是看不起我的政♥治♥观点和工作
So that's my politics and my job you've belittled.
还想攻击一下孩子们吗
Want to have a go at the kids?
不 我喜欢孩子们
No. I like the kids.
你太恶劣了
You are just appalling.
骨子里就是个低劣的暴徒
And behind the facade, a low-rent bully.
感谢你的评价
Yeah. Thanks for that.
至少我还没用毫无证据的
At least I haven't hit you with some ridiculous accusation
主观臆想的荒唐指控
and found you guilty, not on the basis of any evidence,
来给你定罪
but on the basis of my feelings.
一如既往 最后说一句
Last word, as always.
要是你今晚孤独难熬又饥不择食的话
If you get lonely tonight, you could call that French slut
就给那位某天下午
you fucked one afternoon,
你干过的法国荡♥妇♥打电♥话♥吧
for the want of anything better to do.
别去碰维特卡
Try and leave Vladka alone,
我还不想现在去找新保姆
cos I don't want to be looking for a new nanny right now.
你最后说的真是鬼话连篇
You just had the fucking last word!
一如既往
As always!
晚上好 维特卡
Evening, Vladka.
晚上好 罗巴克先生
Evening, Mr Roebuck.
没什么比吵架更能缓解紧张关系了
Nothing like a good row to defuse the tension.
这是一切良好婚姻的基石
Cornerstone of any good marriage.
围绕着CDT718航♥班♥的谜团
The mystery continues to deepen
越来越扑朔迷离
around flight CDT718.
据接近调查内部的消息来源称
According to a source close to the investigation,
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥已被排除在动机之外
terrorism has been ruled out as a motive.
目前正在调查
Investigators are now exploring
导致坠机的其他潜在原因 包括...
other potential causes of the crash including...
"接近调查内部的消息来源..."
"Source close to the investigation..."
同时城飞航♥空♥公♥司♥要求检查所有CDT...
Meanwhile City Dart have called for checks on all CDT...
网上说和地震有关
On the internet they're saying it's to do with the earthquakes.
还有那种用来分♥裂♥原子之类的大机器
And that big machine they've got splitting atoms and stuff.
强子对撞机
Hadron Collider.
对 都和以色列有关
Yeah. It's all linked to Israel.
我不能冒险 你明白的
I can't risk it, you see.
我知道你控制不住
I know you won't be able to help yourself.
你想声称对飞机失事负责
You will try and claim the plane for yourself
而我们无法接受这一点
and we can't accept that.
格雷戈尔绝不会允许你...
Gregor will never allow you...
他已经批准了
He has already authorised it.
来吧
Do it.
现在就来
Do it now.
快点
Quickly.
恐怕我们另有安排
I'm afraid we have other plans.
救命 救命
Help me! Help me!
生日快乐 爱丽丝
Joyeux Anniversaire, Elise.
我得出去
工作吗 我懂
是的 有个重要的证人
好
我从来不庆祝生日
我不知道
一会儿见
好吧
Ok.
那就一会儿见
你好
Hey.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry, I'm late.
没关系
It's all right.
- 怎么了 - 没什么
- What? - Oh, it's nothing.
只是以前从没见你化过妆
It's just I've never seen you with make-up on before.
那我去洗手间把它擦了
I'll go to the bathroom, take it off.
别 别 坐下 坐下
No. No. Stay. Stay.
我叫他们再拿一杯...
I'll have them bring another...
我不喝
I don't drink.
为什么不喝
No? Why not?
我不太喜欢酒
I just don't like alcohol much.
对不起
Sorry.
- 喂 - 你在哪里
- Hi. - Where are you?
- 在酒吧 - 哦
- In a bar. - Oh, OK.
- 和盖尔一起吗 - 是的
- You with Gael? - Yeah.
那我不打扰你了
OK, well, I won't keep you.
你想说什么
What did you want to talk about?
没什么
Er... nothing.
就是... 就想 说说话
Just erm... just, you know, chat.
聊聊天
A catch-up.
你看过样片了吗
Have you watched the footage yet?
那... 还没有 没有
The... Oh, no. No. Not yet. No.
你还想聊什么吗
Is there anything else you want to talk about?
你想的话我们都可以聊
We can chat if you want.
不 不 没有了 代我向盖尔问好
No. No. It's OK. Give my regards to Gael.
我没和盖尔在一起 我是和...
I'm not with Gael. I'm with...
艾瑞卡•克莱茵在一起
Eryka Klein.
知道了
Oh. OK.
你刚才说...
I thought you said...
是的 我知道 但... 说错了
Yes, I know, but that was... that was incorrect.
实际上我和... 艾瑞卡•克莱茵在一起
I'm actually with... with Eryka Klein.
我和艾瑞卡•克莱茵在喝酒
I am having a drink with Eryka Klein.
好 那再见
OK. Bye, then.
不好意思
Sorry.
是我同事
That was my colleague.
今天其实是我生日
It's my birthday today, actually.
真的吗
Really?
恭喜 那我们该开瓶香槟
Congratulations. We should have champagne then.
麻烦来两杯香槟
小时候 父母总把让我们俩
When I was a kid, my parents used to let my sister and I
用手指蘸香槟作为奖励
dip our fingers in their champagne as a treat.
你们俩谁年长
Who was the oldest?
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表