剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
没有 但发现件趣事
No, but there's something interesting.
我们通过网络注册信息查到了手♥机♥的序列号♥
We got its serial number from the online registration
以及购买♥♥店家
and the store where it was bought.
德国
是艾瑞卡•克莱茵用她的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的
Eryka Klein bought it on her credit card.
那没什么新鲜的 她是他的助理
That's not so interesting. She was his assistant.
在汉堡
In Hamburg.
她是德国人 她去那里看她奶奶
She's German. She visits her grandmother there.
不过 购买♥♥手♥机♥七天后
她才在完成在线注册
不是所有人买♥♥了手♥机♥就立刻注册
Not everybody registers their phone straightaway.
确实 我们要查出
That's true. We need to find out
艾瑞卡•克莱茵什么时候回的里尔
when Eryka Klein got back to Lille.
我们知道 买♥♥完手♥机♥的第二天
We do know that. It was the following day.
但手♥机♥在线注册后
But the phone was not activated
才被激活
until the day of online registration.
也就是六天之后
Which is er... six days later.
或许有足够的时间动手脚
Time to tamper with that, perhaps.
我觉得证据没你们说的那么充分
I don't think it adds up to as much as you say.
但我们得跟进 这是条线索
No, but we have to follow it up. It's a lead.
我没说不该跟进
I'm not saying we shouldn't,
我只是说那没什么大不了
I'm just saying it's not that big a deal
有人就是不会马上用手♥机♥
if someone doesn't use their phone straightaway.
跟进下
Follow it up.
一杯干邑白兰地
再来一杯
马上就好
你好 甜心[俄语]
Hello, Lapochka.
科巴
Koba.
你和艾瑞卡•克莱茵睡了吗
Are you sleeping with Eryka Klein?
不关你的事
That's none of your business.
如果这影响了你的判断 就和我有关系
It is my business if it's affecting your judgment.
- 不影响 - 所以你和她睡了
- It isn't. - So you are sleeping with her?
你早前对这条手♥机♥线索的反应
Your response to this phone lead earlier on.
不像我认识的爱丽丝
This isn't the Elise that I know.
也许你没有你想的那么了解我
Maybe you don't know me as well as you think.
看吧 你总会告诉我你的想法
Look... you've always told me what's on your mind.
我是你的同事 也是你的朋友
I'm your friend as well as your colleague.
记得飞机失事后在码头发生的事情吗
Remember that stuff down at the docks, after the crash,
- 那个偷♥拍♥者 - 我支持你
- with the photographer? - I backed you.
- 我信任你 - 我没做错误的决定
- I trusted you. - I didn't make wrong decisions.
你凭什么质疑我的公正性
How fucking dare you question my impartiality.
质疑我作为警官的诚信
My integrity as a police officer!
- 听着 - 我什么也没做错
- Listen... - I've done nothing wrong.
- 好吧 - 不 你给我的尊重和信任
- All right... - No. You've shown how little
- 少得可怜 - 爱丽丝
- you respect and trust me. - Elise.
我不能选择我的同事
I can't choose my colleagues,
但至少 你不是我的朋友 - 等下
just my friends. You're not one.- Wait.
- 听你这么说我很难过 - 我会查清楚的
- I'm sorry to hear you say... - I will look into it, though.
任何一点与艾瑞卡•克莱茵
Every single bit of evidence
有关的证据都不会放过
relating to Eryka Klein,
让你知道我的判断没有受影响
to show you my judgment is not compromised.
让我知道
To show me?
把所有关于艾瑞卡•克莱茵的材料给我 机场监控 通话记录
所有信息 今天之内给我
- 我们已经... - 别顶嘴
别在我转身之后傻笑 给我♥干♥活
他们来找你了
They came to see you?
我们务实地谈了谈
We had a very useful conversation.
我想我们能谈成
I think we can do business.
他们会想要证据
They will want evidence
证明药剂师已经永远消失了
that The Chemist has been permanently removed.
对此你开心吗
Are you happy about that?
他是个虐待狂 我会开心的
He's a sadist. I would be delighted.
那你的上司呢
What about your superiors?
我们认为这符合所有人的利益
We think it's in everybody's interest.
给他们一个教训
We taught them a lesson.
这就是干涉
And this is what can happen when you mess around
他国内政的下场
in another country's internal affairs.
你住隔间 对吧
You've got a compartment, right?
你想去做♥爱♥吗
You wanna go and fuck?
不
No.
我会待在这里 然后泡个妞
I'll stay here and pick somebody up, then.
我喜欢在火车上做
I like fucking on trains.
这些欧洲女人就像市场上待售的母牛
And these European ones are like cattle markets.
你去吧
Yeah, you do that.
劳拉 狗在叫
Laura, the dog's barking.
劳拉
Laura?
劳拉
Laura!
劳拉 醒醒
Laura, wake up!
醒醒
Wake up!
- 天啊 - 起来
- Oh, God. - Get up.
- 我的头 - 我想是一氧化碳
- My head... - I think it's carbon monoxide.
- 狗在叫 - 是 我知道 起来
- The dog's barking. - Yeah, I know. Get up.
- 快让孩子们起来 - 好
- Get the kids up, quickly! - Yeah.
- 劳拉 赶快 - 好的
- Laura, hurry up! - Yeah.
维特卡
Vladka!
维特卡
Vladka!
维特卡
Vladka!
出什么事了 我觉得很不舒服
What's happening? I feel really sick.
我知道了 快出去 带孩子们出去
Yeah, I know. Get outside, quickly. Get the kids out.
帮着劳拉 快点 出去
Help Laura. Go on, get outside!
亲爱的 没事的 亲爱的
Darling. It's all right, darling.
- 汉娜 - 还好吗
- Hannah... - All right?
汉娜
Hannah?
汉娜
Hannah!
天啊 卡尔 她昏迷了
Oh, my God, Karl! She's unconscious!
- 这边 我来抱她 - 天啊 宝贝 她
- Here. Let me take her. - Oh, my God! Baby! She's...
- 她需要氧气 - 宝贝 汉娜
- She needs O2. - Baby... Hannah.
- 立刻带上氧气面罩 - 我们会跟去的
- Get a mask on straightaway. - We'll follow on.
不用 带孩子们去你♥爸♥那里
No, take the kids to your dad.
我会从医院给你打电♥话♥的
I'll call you from the hospital.
能听到我说话吗 能听到吗
Can you hear me? Can you hear me?
我知道你能听见我说话
I know you can hear me.
不得已我会让我家人离开这里
I'll send my family away if I have to,
但我不会让步
but I am not walking away.
至少这次不会
Not this time.
没有下次
Not again.
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表