剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
- Really? - He didn't kill everybody.
他从每个宗教选了一个人
He chose just one person from each religion.
我看出来了 他可真公平
Yeah. I saw that. Very fair-minded of him.
大家都说宗教是万恶的根源
And they're saying religion is the cause of most bad things.
你同意吗
Do you agree with that?
不 我信天主教
Oh, no. I'm Catholic.
但为什么大都在关注穆♥斯♥林♥女孩而不是神父呢
But why are they focusing on the Muslim girl and not the Priest?
这个...
Well it's...
据受害人描述
described by victims as
凶手是一名身材矮壮说法语的白人男子
a stocky, white, French-speaking male,
身高约六英尺两英寸
roughly 6'2" In height.
我们将持续为您直播报道搜查进展
We'll be bringing you live updates on the search...
新消息 卧底游戏人 你信得过卡尔和新保姆的关系吗#失踪儿童#
我讨厌这个声音
I hate that sound.
- 什么声音 - 这些狗
- What sound? - The dogs.
我很高兴是你找到了亚当
I'm glad it was you that found Adam.
那是我的错
It was my fault.
不是
No.
我不能...
I can't...
- 我 - 老大
- I... - Boss!
是玛德琳•富尼耶
It's Madeleine Fournier.
- 加糖吗 - 不了 谢谢
- Sugar? - No, thanks.
我们还想问你几个关于罗莎的问题
So... we just want to ask you a few more questions about Rosa.
她去了一所非常高档的女子寄宿学校
She went to a very exclusive girls' boarding school.
对 是我妻子坚持要她去的
Yes. That was on the insistence of my wife.
她离开时没有获得学位
She came away with no qualifications.
这个毋庸置疑的特权世界
You know, the world of unquestioned privilege,
对一个聪明的 患糖尿病的混血儿很苛刻
I think was tough on a smart mixed-race kid with diabetes.
她和很多人一样 吸毒
She did the usual flirting with drugs,
和老师上♥床♥
sleeping with her teachers...
等她十六岁的时候 她不知道该去哪里了
By the time she was 16, she didn't know where to go.
我们听说她试图自杀
We heard she tried to kill herself.
我们看过她的医疗记录
We read her medical records.
我没能 一直尽到父亲的责任
And I wasn't... always very much of a dad
我很后悔
and I regret that.
你忙于写书 忙于你的事业
You were preoccupied with your books, with your career.
我不是在批判你 教授
It is not a value judgment, Professor.
我... 只是想理解罗莎的想法
I'm... just trying to understand Rosa.
我没有经常关心她
I didn't always care much.
我本该... 我现在知道了
I should have... I see that now.
你觉得你的妻子和富尼耶有过外遇吗
Do you think Fournier had an affair with your wife?
我们这一代对性关系的约束没有你们那么强
My generation was a lot less uptight about sexual mores than yours.
我没问这个
That's not what I asked you.
没有 你没有 对吧
No, it isn't, is it?
你知道罗莎当时在哪里吗
Did you know where Rosa was?
- 在你们争吵之后 - 她去了欧洲
- After you two fell out? - She went to Europe,
她和一些无政♥府♥主义的边缘组织混在一起
where she was hanging out with some fringe anarchist groupings.
你觉得她是在那里认识了富尼耶吗
Do you think she met Fournier there?
- 但愿不是 - 为什么
- I hope not. - Why?
那个人是个狂热分子
The man's a fanatic.
他寻找我女儿的唯一原因
The only reason he would seek my daughter out...
只会是来惩罚我
... would be to punish me.
我得走了
I have to go.
科巴
Koba.
我们下一阶段还需要武器
We need weapons for the next stage.
他也会给咱们安排一个新的安全屋
He will also give us a new safe house.
等蒂鲍特回来 你必须立刻离开
When Thibaut returns, you must clear out immediately.
我们在海滩小屋会合
You go to the beach hut and we will regroup.
看镜头
来个自♥拍♥
笑一个
总在胡闹
你好啊 兄弟
那是须后水吗
他自己拉了自己一身
他是谁
我们在加莱抓到的非法移♥民♥
他从也门来
在超♥市♥里偷东西
然后还他妈的朝我吐口水
够了 加里多
- 你打算怎么处理他 - 绞死或者溺死
放他走 没人会在意我们干什么
你还干这活吗
对啊 干
我需要有人十一点的时候
在学校的西门等我
好的
干得不错 罗巴克
Well done, Roebuck.
- 回归之后开门红啊 - 谢谢 长官
- A flying start on your return. - Thanks, sir.
- 我说过你是个狡猾的混♥蛋♥ - 你说过
- I said you were a clever cunt. - You did.
你脸色也变红润了
Well, I see the colour returning to your cheeks.
那么 你找到她的屋子
So, the property where you found her,
归谁所有
who owns it?
一个名叫新加坡财政管理的公♥司♥
A group called Singapore Fiscal Management.
博博正调查呢 看起来是个皮包公♥司♥
BB's on the case. It looks like a dummy company.
一个管事的都没看到
Not a director in sight.
- 及时告诉我消息 - 我会的
- Keep me informed. - Will do.
那个护照女孩呢
And the passport girl?
什么护照女孩
What passport girl?
咱们在多佛找到的女孩
The girl we nicked at Dover?
没什么 忘了吧 毫不相干
It's nothing. Forget it. Red herring.
- 她在哪里 - 公众保护部 忘了她吧
- Where is she? - PPU. Forget her.
现在有中国产的枪 新加坡的公♥司♥
You've got a Chinese gun, Singapore Property Company.
咱们又得往远东查了
We're looking Far East again.
这些地方都属于新加坡财政管理集团
These are the Singapore Fiscal Management properties.
不少都是空的
Quite a few of them are empty.
讽刺的是 这些炒房♥的人♥大♥多可能正住在
Irony is... Singapore has an excellent public housing system
新加坡完善的廉租♥房♥♥里呢
where a lot of these property speculators probably live.
还有几处在海峡的另一边
There's a few on the other side of the channel.
把这些在法国的住房♥名单送给里纳德警探
Send some of the French ones over to Detective Renard.
- 我对您有求必应 - 别这么说了
- Your wish is my command. - Stop saying that.
很烦人
It's very annoying.
好吧 是这样的 我不是你的下属
Yeah, here's the thing. I don't work for you.
博博
BB...
我想去下我的老部门
I want to drop in at my old department.
公众保护部 我会在路上解释的
Public Protection. I'll explain on the way.
你好
Hello.
谁打的你
Who did that to you?
男人 不只一个
Er... man. Men.
男警官吗
Policemen?
还有女的 很坏
And woman. Bad.
她
She...
她抽烟
She smokes.
雪茄吧
Er... Cigar?
她抽雪茄吗
She smokes a cigar?
香烟 短烟 短雪茄 短雪茄是吗
Cigarette? Small cigarette? Small cigar? Small cigar?
是的
Yes.
我想... 我想帮助你
I want to... I want to help you.
有什么我能帮你的吗
Is there something I can?
有什么... 见鬼
Something I? Oh, shit!
好吧 我会再回来的
All right. I'll come back.
怎么回事 你在这里干什么 罗巴克
What? What are you doing here, Roebuck?
我来看看尤兰达
I came to see Yolanda.
尤兰达 谁
Yolanda? Who is she?
楼下的尤兰达
Yolanda, downstairs.
之前在公众保护部的同事
Ex-colleague, PPU.
她和罗莎•佩尔绍德患有同一种糖尿病
She and Rosa Persaud have the same type of diabetes.
II型 而不是I型 其实是一回事
Type 2, not Type 1, but it amounts to the same thing.
I型糖尿病患者胰岛细胞完全损坏 只能依赖外来胰岛素 II型糖尿病患者胰岛素相对缺乏而非完全丧失
- 只是II型的... - 说重点
- Except Type 2 you... - Get to the fucking point.
我来问关于健康软件的事 在线处方
I came to talk about health apps, online prescriptions.
我们听到大叫 就上来了
We heard a lot of shouting, so we came up.
好吧 那就赶快离开 她显然没什么事
Well, clear off, then. She's obviously fine.
好的
Yeah.
一家新加坡公♥司♥会买♥♥这种地方 够奇怪的...
几楼
十五楼
我们要不要装成耶♥和♥华♥见证人
基♥督♥教独♥立♥宗教团体 传教以上门传道方式进行
如果我在躲藏 而有耶♥和♥华♥见证人上门
我会认为警♥察♥正在试图把我搜出来
我是开玩笑的
这是什么
没什么
我去看看能不能找到门房♥
- 罗伯特呢 - 已经走了
- Where is Robert? - Already gone.
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表