剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
是 没错
除去高智商低情商的鬼话 你就是个大骗子
在你身上找根本不到诚实这两个字
赫克托还没来呢
我在外面等他
再见 盖尔 我
我希望
他最想怎么样
What does he want most of all?
他想让我们去见他
He wants us to visit him.
他想要我们去追问一些他绝不回答的问题
He wants us to demand answers that he won't give.
你不会让他如愿以偿的
Well, you won't give him that.
对 但是这
No, but that's... it.
这是场无声的战斗
That's the silent battle.
而且他知道我赢定了
That he knows I'm winning.
他清楚 有一天 我甚至都会忘了
And he knows that one day I won't even think about
那个伤害 恐吓我儿子的人
the... man who... hurt and frightened my son.
我只会考虑我的儿子
I'll just think about my son.
亚当就像是我的亲生儿子
Adam was like a son to me, too.
这种痛苦 我也感同身受
I've been suffering, as well.
我知道 对不起 我知道
I know. I'm sorry. I know.
我去年让你远离这些 我...
I pushed you away this last year. I...
我不知道如何表达歉意 我只是
I can't say how sorry I am. I just...
看看咱们的孩子
Look at our kids.
还有布莱恩
And Brian.
真不敢相信你会叫他布莱恩
I can't believe you called him Brian.
我也没想到名字就这么定下来了
I didn't think it was going to stick.
晚上好
Hi.
我得离开一段时间
I have to go away for a little bit.
所以来说声再见
I just wanted to say goodbye.
你要去哪里
Where are you going to?
汉堡 处理家事
Hamburg. It's family stuff.
你在汉堡有亲人
You have family in Hamburg?
我奶奶住在那里
My grandmother lives there.
她有老年痴呆症 我经常过去陪她
She has Alzheimer's, so I go there a lot.
你会很快回来吗
Will you come back soon?
回加莱吗
To Calais?
短时间内不会
Not for a while.
前夜
我当时在看这本书 记得吗 我们在...
I was reading it, remember, when we...
记得
Yeah, I remember.
留作纪念吧
Just a keepsake.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想进来吗
Do you want to come in?
我男朋友走了
My boyfriend left.
估计不会回来了
For good, I think.
怎么回事
I'm sorry. Why?
因为他知道我不爱他
Because he knows I'm not in love with him.
我以前也没有...
I've never really... uh...
没有真正爱过
... been in love before.
你应该尝试下 很美好
You should try it. It's nice.
不 我讨厌那样
No, I'll hate it.
就像病毒感染一样
It's like a virus.
如果你没尝试过 又怎么会知道
Well, how can you know if you never even...
因为他离开时很生气 但我却...
Well, because when he left he was very angry but I wasn't...
我想的却不是他
I wasn't thinking about him.
你在想谁
What were you thinking about?
可以说的
You can say it.
你
You.
我在想你
I was thinking about you.
不是... 因为身体什么的
It's not... particularly physical or anything.
只是...
It's just...
不是因为身体吗
It's not physical?
你真的确定吗
Are you quite sure about that?
斯特罗斯纳的化学家离奇死亡
埃德加•布兰科
Edgar Branco...
被判二十年监禁
抱歉
Sorry!
抱歉
Sorry.
你得把我从这里弄出去 孩子
带我离开这里
这是自然 爸爸
去吧
去个他们监听不到的地方
Ah, let's go somewhere where they can't hear us.
我知道药剂师是谁了
I know who The Chemist is.
新闻记者约瑟芬•杜蒙
The journalist Josephine Dumont
在调查一个叫埃德加•布兰科的人
was investigating a guy called Edgar Branco.
他表面上是个实验室里的专家
Quite the whizz in the lab, apparently.
但他的名字与兀鹰行动有诸多关联
And his name pops up a lot in relation to Operation Condor.
那是一项七八十年代在拉美铲除异己的行动
A Latin American extermination programme in the '70s and '80s.
中情局当然参与了 出动一代高手
CIA involved, apparently. Took out a whole generation.
但它把我们引回到尊严殖民地
But it brings us back to Colonia Dignidad.
如果你要提...
If you're about to start talking...
我没说是艾瑞卡•克莱茵
I didn't say Eryka Klein.
我说的是尊严殖民地
I said Colonia Dignidad.
但你想说的是艾瑞卡•克莱茵
But you're thinking Eryka Klein.
别告诉我我在想什么
Don't tell me what I'm thinking.
药剂师在那里制毒
The Chemist carried out experiments there.
约瑟芬•杜蒙断定他也和黑可♥卡♥因♥制♥造♥有关
Josephine Dumont alleges he was also tied into the manufacture of black cocaine,
用来帮独♥裁♥者创收
which was used to enrich dictators,
比如斯特罗斯纳 还有皮诺切特
like Stroessner and Pinochet.
但黑可♥卡♥因♥也是格雷戈尔•巴图林
But also used as currency to finance the kind of arms deals
军♥火♥生意的中间货币
that Gregor Baturin was brokering.
- 他现在在哪 - 意料之外
- Where is he now? - Ah, well, that's the kicker.
他死了
Dead.
那他肯定不是药剂师
Then he can't be The Chemist.
不过杜蒙认为死亡是伪造的
Only Dumont thought the death was faked,
以使他远离公众视野
to keep him out of the spotlight.
她认为埃德加•布兰科成功逃脱了
She claimed Edgar Branco was able to flee
和他的同伙躲藏在外
and was hiding out with "Colleagues".
格雷戈尔•巴图林
Gregor Baturin.
就能解释富尼耶的死和病毒的事了
That would explain Fournier and the virus.
真是一张好牌啊 对吗
Quite a card to hold, isn't it?
你这次打算怎么办 阿提姆
So... how do you see this one playing out, Artem?
我想帮你
Well, I want to help you.
我有关于一个极度危险人物的
I have some extremely valuable intelligence
非常重要的情报
about a very dangerous individual.
好吧 说说前景如何
OK, outline a future for me.
或许先让我爸搬到更舒适的地方
Perhaps my father could be moved somewhere more comfortable,
暂时地
temporarily.
过渡住所
Halfway house?
他喜欢波比...
He likes baby foot...
桌上足球又被成为波比足球
桌上足球
Table football.
好吧 我差点以为
Oh, OK. For a moment I thought
你在谈饮食需求
you were talking about dietary requirements.
最终要在适宜的时间
All with a view to return home
返回家乡
within a reasonable period of time.
回高加索
Home being The Caucasus.
- 你呢 - 我和他一起去
- And you? - I would go with him.
放弃你在这里纸醉金迷 呼风唤雨的生活吗
And forego all the pleasures and privileges you've enjoyed here?
你打过猎吗 怎么称呼您
Have you ever hunted, Mr?
威尔金斯
Wilkins.
没有 我觉得打猎残忍♥且愚蠢
No. I find it both cruel and rather stupid.
但您代表英国统治阶级的利益
And yet you represent the interests of the British ruling class,
他们很喜欢打猎
who are very fond of it.
我代表国♥家♥安♥全♥
I represent national security.
我父亲和我
My father and I,
我们在家乡周围猎杀山鹬
we shoot woodcocks outside my hometown.
随着我长大
And as I get older...
我的梦想变得简单... 朴实
my dreams become more simple, and... modest.
你给坠机事件找个替罪羊
You find a scapegoat for the plane,
我们除掉药剂师
we eliminate The Chemist.
至少考虑下我的提议
Consider my proposal, at least.
我一贯考虑各种选项
Oh, I always consider every option.
我向来很务实
I'm rather pragmatic like that.
他们来了
布雷松的手♥机♥
Bresson's phone.
你找到了
You've found it?
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表