剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
我们的旅行要开始了 莉莉
前情提要
放过孩子 放过孩子
你们在法语里也叫他小熊维尼吗[法语]
On dit Winnie the Pooh en français?
这就是你现在工作的部门吗
So this is your department now?
真搞不懂这怎么也能让人开心
Don't know how anybody could get a kick out of this
你要考虑的是多弄些新娘
You just worry about more brides.
快走 要不然他们会杀了你的
Leave tonight because they're going to kill you.
克洛伊在哪里
不
No!
说明凶手手法专业 或者...
Suggests either a professional execution or...
有两名受害者
Two victims.
只有一个护照
There's only one passport.
你先走吧
求救 求救 求救 我们的仪器完全失控了
Mayday! Mayday!Mayday.We've lost control of our instruments.
就好像有其他人在操控飞机
It's like somebody else is flying the plane.
你想看看水里的尸体什么样吗
Do you want to see what it's like to be a body in the water?
- 我会让你知道... - 卡尔 住手
- I'll show you what it... - Stop it, Karl.
回刑侦科吧 卡尔
Come back to CID, Karl.
那里才是你的归属
It's where you belong.
怎么了
What's going on?
- 请求救援 - 我们正在失速
- Put out a Mayday. - We're losing speed.
想想办法
Do something.
求救 求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
CDT718航♥班♥
CDT718.
我们的仪器已完全失控
We've lost control of our instruments.
就好像有其他人在操控飞机
It's like somebody else is flying the plane.
不 不 不 这不可能
No, no, no. This can't be.
我们快到棺材角了
We're gonna reach coffin corner.
爬升停止了 我们在上升还是下降
We've stopped climbing. We going up or down?
我们在下降
We're going down.
是恐怖袭击吗
飞机被做了手脚
自动驾驶被远程操控了
强行让飞机上升直到失速
怎么操控
理论上来说 可以黑入飞机系统
但必须得有人在飞机上
也许是有人...
也许
不幸的是 唯一能帮我们的专家
两天前在欧洲隧♥道♥失踪了
- 玛德琳 富尼耶绑♥架♥案... - 我不知道
也许是个巧合
两个案子我都要你来追查
- 没人声称对此负责吗 - 还没
但如果他们能黑入一架飞机 其他的就也能得手
必须搞清富尼耶夫妇出了什么事
好 我马上就回去
爱丽丝...
这事对谁都不能说
包括卡尔
不 不 听上去太好了
No, no, it sounds fantastic.
我得和我丈夫说一下
I'll have to talk to my husband.
不 不是要他批准
No, I'm not asking him for permission.
这是件大事 我们需要商量一下
It's a big commitment, we'll need to talk about it.
我一直致力于反水力压裂运动
I've been working for the anti-fracking campaign,
反对用水力压裂的方法开采页岩气等非传统油气资源
但我的确想回去干我的老本行
but I do want to get back to my real job, you know
好 我会通知你的
Yeah, well, I'll let you know.
好
Ok.
不管是什么 这件事得我批准
Whatever it is, you do need my permission,
而我不批准
and the answer's no.
在沃尔默附近
The big Georgian restoration
按乔治式风格翻修房♥屋
near Walmer...
沃尔默位于英国多佛
你应该去 问题都会解决的
Wow. You should do it. We'll make it work.
光嘴上说有什么用
Yeah... You don't just make things work by saying you will.
你得切实完成啊
You have to, you know, make them work.
说得好
Good point well made.
卡尔 可别说得那么简单
Karl, don't go all laconic.
- 我知道 - 对
- I know. I know. - Yes, you see,
我是怀念我的工作
I miss my job,
- 但我不会回去的 - 我懂
- but I won't to get back to work. - I get that.
我懂
I get that.
我决定回刑侦科了刑事侦缉科
I've made up my mind about the CID thing.
他们请我去主办欧洲隧♥道♥案的调查
They've asked me to lead the Eurotunnel investigation.
那又得上网找保姆了
Gumtree it is, then.
Gumtree是英国最大的社区分类广♥告♥网站
警方称目前尚无法...
Police say it's too early to...
我要去工作了
I've got to go to work.
首先 调查人员需要回答
First, the question the investigators will have to answer is this,
一架现代化的客机是如何从空中坠入
how did a modern passenger plane come to just fall out of the sky
英吉利海峡的
into the English Channel?
你好
Bonjour.
- 孩子怎么样 - 哪个孩子
- How's the kid? - Which kid?
长得像巧克力广♥告♥里的那个
The Milkybar Kid.
雀巢奶白巧克力最新的广♥告♥主角是一位金色长发的小女孩
克洛伊•富尼耶跟她姨妈回去了
Chloe Fournier is back with her aunt,
但还是不肯说话
but still not talking.
那现在由你来负责这项调查了
So you're heading up this investigation, then?
对 今天开始回刑侦科工作
Yeah. Started back in CID today.
你还在办富尼耶案吧
Are you staying on the Fournier case?
是的 奥利弗要我和你合作调查此案
Yes, Olivier still wants me to coordinate with you on this.
飞机方面有什么进展
What's the news on the plane?
现在还没法完全确定
We are not entirely sure for now.
机械故障吗
Mechanical failure?
这也是调查的方向之一
That's one of the options that's being explored.
由于尚未排除恐怖袭击
Terrorism has not been ruled out yet,
因此这仍可能是个大规模谋杀案
so this is still a potential mass-murder investigation.
从今天起 刑侦科的全体人员将在此工作
All CID will be based up here from now on,
无论你们手头上还有什么别的案子
whatever other cases you have on your books.
你们都得尽力配合坠机调查组
You'll have to put up with the crash investigation teams,
还有法方人员 因此这里会有点拥挤
and the French, so it'll be a bit crowded.
但这里没有石棉污染... 而且离酒馆很近
But there's no asbestos... and it's nearer the boozer.
空气中的石棉纤维易诱发肺部疾病
我们把乘客分为了即刻调查组
和等待调查组
为什么有人是等待调查
比如马克•博纳姆 他只有六岁
答案可能就藏在寻常之处里
知道
我们在找什么答案
布雷松法官在工作中树敌众多
我们在重点关注他 并收集恢复他的行李
- 有何发现 - 不多
一本书 一个装着避孕套的洗漱包
有意思的是他的助理
她在最后一刻没能登机
为什么
登机时找不到护照了
知道了
OK.
富尼耶案有进展吗
快了
干得好 你们的进展不错
你觉不觉得他们在隐瞒什么
这个案子吗 是的
胰岛素快到峰值了 我该吃东西了
I'm spiking. I need to eat.
我可不想低血糖
Last thing I need is a hypo.
他们对飞机失事有什么说法
What are they saying about the plane?
机械故障
Mechanical failure.
但阴谋论者已经跃跃欲试了
But the conspiracists are already at work.
他们提到了黑客
Hacking's been mentioned.
这是我们最伟大的行动
Our greatest act.
而我们不声称对此负责
And we do not claim it.
飞机失事不过是项任务 我们得到了酬劳
The plane was a job. We got paid.
现在我们可以放手去做正事了
Now we have the freedom to do this.
流血是必须的 即使会伤害到自己人
We have to shed blood even if it includes our own.
只有暴♥力♥才能举世瞩目
Violence is the only way to make the world pay attention.
我是在贫民窟长大的
I grew up in a shithole estate.
我爸以前是轮胎厂的工会成员
My dad was a trade unionist in a tyre factory.
现在他却给极右♥派♥投票
Now he votes for the far right.
我参了军 在马里目睹了做梦才见得到的事
I joined the army, saw stuff in Mali you can only dream of,
西非不发达国家 法国曾出兵马里击退叛军
染上毒品
got fucked up on drugs.
不得不承认
And I have to admit,
我也是个十足的种族主义者
I'm also pretty racist.
但你对我没有...
But you don't have a problem with...
我对你例外是因为你很性感
I make an exception for you cos you're hot.
你口中的
You use words like...
犹太复国主义者和伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥
... Zionist and Islamist.
对我来说他们不过是犹太猪和狗♥杂♥种♥
For me they're just Yids and goat-fuckers.
对其他人种我不太在意
And I don't care so much about the rest,
但因为他们在这个世界里所干的丑事
but I'm happy to put a bullet in their hypocritical backs,
我也乐意向他们虚伪的后背开上一枪
for all the shit they cause in the world.
但你的愤怒从何而来
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表