剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
他家乡在哪
Where's this one from?
巴西
Brazil.
别玩得太过火了
Don't play too hard with him.
瓦内萨•汉密尔顿似乎正好是
Vanessa Hamilton seems to be
这一切的突破点
at the centre of it all.
别管了
Forget it!
我在想你
I was thinking about you.
你和艾瑞卡•克莱茵睡了吗
Are you sleeping with Eryka Klein?
我什么也没做错
I've done nothing wrong.
好吧
All right...
不过我会查清楚的
I will look into it, though,
任何一点与艾瑞卡•克莱茵
Every single bit of evidence
有关的证据都不会放过
relating to Eryka Klein,
向你证明我的判断没有受影响
to show you my judgment is not compromised.
求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday!
我们的仪器完全失控了
We've lost control of our instruments.
就好像有其他人在操控飞机
It's like somebody else is flying the flight.
飞机上至少有三个阿提姆•巴图林的敌人
Artem Baturin had at least three enemies on the plane.
让我离开这里
这是自然 爸爸
或许先让我爸
Perhaps my father could be moved
搬到更舒适的地方
somewhere more comfortable,
你给坠机事件找个替罪羊
You find a scapegoat for the plane,
我们除掉药剂师
we eliminate The Chemist.
至少考虑下我的提议
Consider my proposal, at least.
我们的对话卓有成效
We had a useful conversation.
我想我们能谈成
I think we can do business.
给他们点教训
We taught them a lesson.
这就是
And this is what can happen when
干涉他国内政的下场
you mess around in another country's internal affairs.
你没事吧 老大
You all right, boss?
没事
Yeah.
孩子们都还好吧
Are the kids all right?
都很好 谢谢
Yeah, everyone's fine. Thank you.
那你坐在这里干什么
Well, what are you doing here?
你不是该回家了吗
Shouldn't you be at home?
我在等人
I'm waiting for someone.
为了那该死的一氧化碳吗
Flipping carbon monoxide, eh?
去年我去过一间公♥寓♥
I went to this flat last year.
三个学生
Three dead students
因为那个不愿修热水器的坑人房♥东死了
with some rip-off landlord who wouldn't mend the boiler.
我的烟道显然是被人堵了
Mine's a blocked flue. Apparently.
不会的 老大
Nah, they wouldn't, boss.
恐怕就是...
I'm afraid, I think...
老大...
Boss...
你不会来揍一位端着两杯咖啡的人吧
You wouldn't hit a man wearing two cups of coffee, would you?
可不只是揍你
I'll do more than that.
你对我全家下毒手
You attacked my family.
- 我没有 - 你♥他♥妈♥在监听我
- No, I didn't. - You're fucking listening to me!
是的
Yeah.
你想知道真♥相♥的话
When you want to know the truth,
来办公室见我
come and see me in the office.
路易丝 我为昨天的事道歉
- 没事 - 你说得对
那手♥机♥是该调查
好的
OK.
虽然我还是认为有更简单的解释
但你提醒我 做得很对
- 谢谢 - 你是个好警♥察♥
要看看我的发现吗
好
爱丽丝
当你不想方设法当个好上司时会做得更好
我才不在意你记不记得我的生日
我和谁上♥床♥更与你无关
挨臭骂一直都是我们工作的一部分
好
OK.
这是汉堡那家手♥机♥店的监控
她是在上午10:38用她的信♥用♥卡♥购买♥♥的
但她没在排队
这里放大
那顶帽子上是什么标志
像是一个"8"
我还没能确认他的身份
我可以让他们把图像再放大些...
- 不是我们干的 - 那是谁
- It wasn't us. - Who was it, then?
你有没有考虑过
Have you ever considered the idea
你家热水器检修不到位
you didn't have your boiler properly serviced?
是啊 那是个问题
Yeah, that's the problem.
永远都有完美的合理解释
Always a perfectly reasonable explanation.
这的确令人沮丧
It must be frustrating.
然而解释合理并不代表
But just because the explanation is reasonable
它不是事实
doesn't mean it isn't true.
那么你是谁
Who are you, anyway? I mean, do you have an alias or something?
有没有化名什么的
我有好几个化名
I have several.
我还有一个真名 叫尼尔•格雷
I also have a name. It's Neil Gray.
你跟瓦内萨•汉密尔顿
Your little stunt with
搞的小把戏使我们失去了一名潜在线人
Vanessa Hamilton cost us a potential asset.
而且和流言恰恰相反
And contrary to popular myth,
我们不到处杀人 尤其是孩子
we don't go round knocking people off. Especially kids.
你们毫不在意在瓦内萨•汉密尔顿手里
You didn't have scruples about the young girls murdered
丧命的姑娘们
at the hands of Vanessa Hamilton.
提醒我给你看看
Remind me to show you a
炸♥弹♥在挤满人的
photo of what happens when a bomb goes off
- 车厢里爆♥炸♥的照片 - 拜托
- in a crowded tube carriage. - Oh, please.
然后你可能就不会这么轻易下结论了
You might not rush to judgment so quickly.
巴图林一家雇防御之师制♥造♥了那场空难
The Baturins paid Defence to bring down that plane.
我要以这项罪名逮捕阿提姆•巴图林
I'll be arresting Artem Baturin for that crime.
我们的小朋友握有一张免罪卡
Our little friend has a get-out-of-jail-free card.
药剂师吗
The Chemist?
只要埃德加•布兰科活着
If Edgar Branco is alive,
他就是个活动的大规模杀伤性武器
he is a walking weapon of mass destruction.
所以找到他 除掉这个筹码
So we find him, we remove the leverage.
我们不能就这样认输
We don't just give in.
还是你已经做了交易
Or have you already done the deal?
我要顾全大局 卡尔
There's a bigger picture here, Karl.
感谢你告诉我这个艰难的抉择
Thanks for telling me about tough choices.
都是老生常谈了
That's problem with cliches.
我告诉过鲍登 还要再告诉你
I told Bowden, I'm gonna tell you.
不必了 我知道...
Don't need to tell me. I know...
别想免了我的工作
And don't think of removing me from my job,
否则我会曝光斯蒂芬•彻库的事
because I will go public on Stefan Czyrko.
奥利弗 我是爱丽丝 回我电♥话♥ 事情紧急
武装警♥察♥会在这里昼夜保护你
看看这里
足球
Football! Aha!
你和我 比一场
Toi et moi, match.
我... 是冠军 茨欣瓦利
Moi, er... champion. Tskhinvali.
南奥塞梯首府
没人可以打败格雷戈尔
Nobody beat Gregor.
这边是法国 这边是俄♥罗♥斯♥
That France. Russia.
我会把你打得落花流水 你个胖乡巴佬
这很好瞄准
等我儿子回来了
When my boy comes back,
我们揍死你们这些法国警♥察♥
we beat your French police asses.
他是个一流的律师
He best fucking lawyer.
一 二 三
喂
喂 是我 可以上来吗
Hi, it's me. Can I come up?
- 你好 - 你提前回来了
- Bonjour. - You came back early.
我坐夜班火车回来的
I took the night train.
我实在太想见你了
I really wanted to see you.
看 我给你买♥♥了些好书
Look, I bought you some real books.
希望你喜欢巴勃罗•聂鲁达[智利诗人]
Hope you like Pablo Neruda.
我不读诗
I don't read poetry.
怎么了
What's wrong?
戴着八号♥标志帽子的男人是谁
Who's the man in the "8" Cap?
什么
What?
那个在机场跟着布雷松进洗手间的人
The man who followed Bresson into the toilets at the airport.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我的同事卡尔始终都怀疑你
My colleague, Karl, he remained suspicious of you.
- 这我知道 - 我为你辩护了
- I know that. - And I defended you.
很好
Good.
我想还你清白
I wanted to clear your name.
非常想还你清白 但我做不到
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表