剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Hey! I'm joking.
你不该离开
You shouldn't go.
我们这里的穆♥斯♥林♥本来就不多
We don't have enough Muslims here.
别这样 这种矫情闲聊根本不适合我
Stop it. No, this ain't for me. All this touchy-feely bollocks.
我们不是没什么差别 而是截然不同
We're not all the same. We are all different.
求你了 阿米拉 别走
Please, Aamira, don't go.
如果我们在这里都处得不好...
If we can't get on here...
我要离开不是因为你
I ain't running away because of you.
天啊 他在弹...
Oh, my gosh, is he playing...
再见了
Oh! Later.
# 有人很愤怒 我的主 康巴亚 #
Someone's angry, Lord, kumbaya
# 哭着想回家 我的主 康巴亚 #
Run home crying, Lord, kumbaya
行了 行了 求你别唱了 别唱了
All right, all right, all right. Please, just stop! Just stop!
天啊
Oh, my gosh!
我不想离开你们这对娘娘腔了
I ain't running away from a pair of posh sissies like you lot.
康巴亚 是真的吗
Kumbaya? Really?
我们必须要和布雷松的助理艾瑞卡•克莱茵谈一下
我看过她的档案
她应该解释一下护照的事
她正在辨认尸体 可以请她来这里
还需要一位英国警员在场
叫卡尔来
我想把飞机的事告诉他 他迟早会知道的
那就等他知道了再说
欢迎回到汉子天地 罗巴克
Welcome back to the butch zone, Roebuck.
谢谢
Thank you.
你一定想在上面印一张漂亮的全家福
You'll be wanting a nice photo of the family on there.
根据在油库获得的描述
So we're building an image of a suspect
我们正在绘制嫌疑人的肖像
from a... description at the oil depot.
很幸运 那位小伙子记得很清楚
Luckily this kid's got a very good memory.
同时 法国人想和
In the meantime, French are wanting a little chat
保罗•布雷松的那位研究助理谈一下
with the research assistant to Paul Bresson.
你去做一下监督人 如何
Go and play chaperone, would you?
让他们别忘了
Make sure they remember
女王陛下的声明和要求
what her Britannic Majesty requests and requires.
你好 这样的...
OK, so...
艾瑞卡 这并非软禁
Eryka, you're not under arrest.
我来是为了确保这些家伙
I'll just hang about to make sure
能切实遵守我们英国人极为重视的
these guys stick to the high standards of human rights
高规格的人♥权♥标准
that we British take so seriously.
- 你在看什么书 - 屠格涅夫的"前夜"
- What are you reading? - Turgenev. "On The Eve".
你看的是俄文版啊
You're reading it in Russian.
我能说大部分的欧洲语言
I speak most European languages.
- 你老家在哪里 - 我父母是德国人
- Where are you from originally? - My parents were German.
但我是在南美出生长大的
But I was born and grew up in South America.
- 哪个国家 - 智利
- Which country? - Chile.
这算是询问的一部分吗
Is this part of the interview?
不 这只是闲聊
No, this is just small talk.
所以你不介意我们使用什么语言询问
So you don't mind which language we do this in?
到场人员有 艾瑞卡•克莱茵 皮若警长
In the room, Eryka Klein, Commander Pujol,
瓦塞尔曼警长和罗巴克探长
Commander Wasserman, DCI Roebuck.
开始吧
Go ahead.
你是那架飞机上唯一没有
You were the only person with a ticket for the plane
登机的乘客
who did not board.
保罗把我的护照和机票弄丢了
Paul lost my passport and ticket.
- 它们被找到了吗 - 还在查
- Have they been found? - We're looking into that.
- 你订的哪种机票 - 电子机票
- What kind of ticket was it? - An e-ticket.
- 票是你打出来的吗 - 是的
- You printed it out? - Yes.
为什么不在网上办理登机呢
Why didn't you check in online?
我可能忘了这一点 我们的会议太多了
I guess it must have slipped my mind. We had a lot of meetings.
那么说你把票和护照一起交给了布雷松
So you gave it to Paul Bresson to keep, with your passport?
正是这样
As I said.
你在哪里给他的
Where did you do that?
是在酒店 还是出租车上 我记不清了
The hotel? The taxi? I don't remember.
为什么给他
Why?
有时候旅行证件都由一人来保管
Sometimes one person carries the travel documents.
但通常都是由助理来保管 对吗
Wouldn't it be more normal for the assistant to do that?
如果你在暗示
If you're suggesting
是我故意弄丢了我的护照和机票
that I deliberately lost my passport and ticket,
那么由我来保管不是更方便些吗
surely it would be easier to do if I were holding them?
护照绝对属于私人物品 不是吗
Passports are very personal things, aren't they?
旅行时我只会把它交给我太太来保管
The only person I give mine to when we travel is my wife.
我们发现了布雷松的洗漱包 里面有避孕套
We found Paul Bresson's soap bag. It contained condoms.
这说明他原本打算在过夜时
That suggests that he was expecting to have sex
进行性生活
on his overnight stay.
你们的想法真是龌龊狭隘 警官们
What a grubby little world you live in, detectives.
你们是情侣吗
Were you lovers?
是你选择的城飞的航♥班♥吗
Did you choose the CityDart flight?
- 那是最好的航♥班♥ - 好在哪里
- It was the best flight. - For what?
适合我们的日程安排
For our schedule.
你们成为情侣 是在他雇你为研究助理
Did you become lovers before or after he hired you
- 之前还是之后 - 我没说我们是情侣
- as his researcher? - I didn't say we became lovers at all.
这不是犯罪
It's not a crime.
而且能更好地解释护照的事
And it does explain the passport a bit better,
至少我是这样认为的
to my mind at least.
我没必要再解释护照的事了
I don't need to explain the passport better.
是 我们是情侣
And yes, we were.
但我并非因此得到职位
That's not why I got the job.
当然不是
No. Course not.
抱歉 我本不该提问的
Sorry, I shouldn't be asking these questions.
没关系 尽管问
No, no. Please.
作为一个刚刚失去
You are quite composed
同事兼情人的人 你显得非常平静
for someone who has just lost her colleague and lover.
我应该捶胸顿足才更合理 是吗
Would I be more plausible if I was howling and beating my head?
你们是这样来衡量悲伤的吗
Is that how you measure grief?
你们认为坠机不是意外
Do you think the crash was not an accident
保罗是被谋杀的吗
and that Paul was murdered?
因为这些问题暗示了这一点
Because that's what these questions suggest.
就我所知 这个并不是调查内容之一
It's not a line of investigation as far as I'm aware.
目前尚未排除任何可能
Nothing is ruled out yet.
但飞机肯定有哪里被做了手脚
But the plane must have been sabotaged in some way
因为现场没有炸♥弹♥
because there was no bomb.
你们怎么会认为
How could you possibly believe
是我♥干♥了这种事
... I did something like that?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
让新闻频道进行播报
Get it out on the news channels.
先不要暴露那个疤痕
Hold back the scar for the first appeal.
我们用它来筛人
We'll use it as a control filter.
明白 老大
Yes, boss.
头巾的种类很多
There are loads of different styles of hijab,
但在萨尼特岛我们就喜欢戴这种
but this is how we like to roll on the Isle of Thanet.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 我喜欢 - 我自己做了这个
- I like it. - I customized it myself.
- 那是钻石吗 你镶了钻石 - 是的
- That's dimond? You put the diamonds? - Mm-hm.
神父怎么了
What's happened to the priest?
天啊 他心脏病发作了吗
Oh, my gosh. Is he having a heart attack?
他有枪 快跑
He's got a gun! Run!
求你 求你
Please! Please!
你要干什么
他在楼上 我们出去 快跑
He's upstairs. Let's go. Let's go!
不 不 他会发现我们的
No, no! He's gonna find us!
- 不要 不要 - 别这样
- No! No! - No!
妮娜
Nina!
妮娜
Nina!
我不会止血
I don't know how to stop the bleeding.
用我的头巾
Use my headscarf!
对不起 对不起
Sorry. I'm sorry.
最后一个 但也同样重要
不 求你 求你
跑 快跑
Run! Come on!
快跑
Run!
快快快 我要抓到你们了
Quick, quick, quick, I'm going to get you!
嗨
Hi?
- 你们好 姑娘们 - 爸爸
- Hello, girlies. - Daddy!
你们好
Hello! Hello!
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Oh, hi. - Hi.
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表