剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
That's Julie... isn't it? Isn't it?
走廊上有一名警♥察♥急需救治
妈的
Fuck!
去他妈的
Fucking hell!
现在向您播报加莱警局遇袭的最新情况
Now an update on the Calais Police Station attack.
理查德 最新情况如何
Richard, what's the latest?
我们现在对加莱这边的情况知之甚少
We know very little about what is happening here now in Calais
因为警方拒绝我们靠近
because the police have pushed us right back.
在我的身后
Just over my shoulder, this is the street
就是警局所处的街道
where that police station is located
我们确信存在人员伤亡
and we do believe there are casualties
而袭击者可能还在楼内
and that the attackers may still be inside.
卡尔 是我 可以给我回个电♥话♥吗
Karl, it's me. Can you call me back?
和阿♥拉♥斯枪击案有关...
be linked to the Arras shooting...
这是刚刚到的 特快专递
This just arrived, Special Delivery.
- 我替你签收了 没问题吧 - 没事
- I signed for it. Is that OK? - Yeah.
不过据我分♥析♥ 他们相信
But it is my understanding that they believe,
与最初线报相反
contrary to initial reports,
袭击者于今天下午
that the attackers entered the police station
进入了警局
at some point this afternoon.
这显然是一次组织完备目的性强的袭击
This is clearly a very well organised, targeted attack,
已为人父的卧底探员身陷丑闻
袭击者的动机仍不明
the motives for which remain unclear.
但人们怀疑
But people are now suggesting
这可能与阿♥拉♥斯袭击案有关
that this could be connected to the Arras attacks.
有中意的吗
See anything you like?
有很多
Plenty.
但我的梦中情人可没有编号♥
But the woman of my dreams doesn't have a catalogue number.
其实 不少你们的人都来我这里 警官
I get quite a few of your lot in here, actually, officer.
我得把许多姑娘送去客户资源更有利的地段
I have to send most of them to more suitable hunting grounds
比如收费公路后面
like the back of the tollway Road.
你对这个很熟悉啊
You're familiar with it, then.
我借此来提醒姑娘们 在我手下多么幸运
I use it to remind my girls how lucky they are to have me.
你认得这份文件吗
Do you recognise this document?
保持冷静 规划你的婚礼
我的签名是条线索吗
Is my signature a clue?
掌握这条线索可不容易
It wasn't easy to get hold of that.
这个企业的法律结构
There's a whole legal structure
以新加坡财政管理集团为顶层
with Singapore Fiscal Management at the top.
其下有一堆错综复杂的皮包公♥司♥
Below that a big tangle of shell companies.
你是我们有所突破的一大希望
You're the one hope we've got here.
我在从事现在的职业
Before I moved into my current vocation
帮单身汉寻找真爱之前
of helping the lonely find love...
是做房♥产寻找生意的
I used to have a property-finding company.
有位伦敦律师曾雇用我
I was engaged by a lawyer in London
找过几个地方
to find a couple of places.
这个 如果我没记错的话 就是其中之一
This, if my memory serves me correctly, is one of them.
你曾经去过那里吗
Do you ever go there?
可能去过... 但我没印象了
May have done... but I don't remember.
你能把那个律师的名字告诉我吗
Can you get me the name of the lawyer?
当然可以
I'm sure I can.
但我需要点时间
But I'll need some time.
想好了就给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you do.
朱莉
Julie?
- 朱莉 - 朱莉
- Julie? - Julie.
她还活着
She's alive!
朱莉 我是卡尔•罗巴克 能听到我说话吗
Julie, it is Karl Roebuck, can you hear me?
朱莉 能听到我说话吗
- 她说了什么 - 朱莉
- What did she say? - Julie?
- 她在说什么呢 - 加里多
- What did she say? - Garrido...
别担心 加里多没事
朱莉 我们带你离开这里
- 朱莉 - 朱莉
- Julie? - Julie?
朱莉 她快不行了 快把救护人员找来
Julie? She's going into arrest. Get the fucking medics here now!
纪尧姆跑哪儿去了
Where the fuck is Guillaume?
我该回去吗
Should I go back?
不行 到处都是他们的人
No way. They're all over the place.
要是他被抓了 你也无法幸免
If they caught him they'll get you too.
咱们被困在这里了
We're trapped here.
是罗伯特
Robert.
- 嘿 你在哪里 - 我在游艇上
- Hey. Where are you? - I'm on the yacht.
我在等你
I was waiting for you.
我们出不去了
We're not getting out of here.
对 但确实值得一试
No. But it was worth a try.
你现在要怎么办
What are you going to do now?
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
罗莎 你得拖延下去
Rosa, you need to prolong this situation.
别投降
Do not surrender.
我曾经相信你
I believed in you.
我曾经相信你...
I believed you were...
... 是一个完全与众不同的人
... A completely unique human being.
你说得好像你不再相信了一样
You say that as if you no longer believe it.
再见 罗伯特
Goodbye, Robert.
见鬼
是他们的来电
- 我是皮若警长 你是谁 - 我是布里格迪尔•加里多
- 你还好吗 - 我很好 长官
他们说如果你把灯打开 他们就杀死人♥质♥
- 跟他们说我们不会开灯 - 你开着扬声器在吧
他们想知道他们的同伴在哪里
我们抓到他了
把他送上来 不然我们就杀掉人♥质♥
他受伤了 要是我们送他上去 他会失血过多的
喂
Allo?
要他把今早那个
Tell him to send that skinny
和我说话的干瘦的金发贱♥人♥送上来
blonde cunt I was talking to this morning.
喂
Allo?
把两个警探都送上来 我们就放一个人♥质♥
In fact send both detectives and we'll release a hostage.
我明白了
我暂时无法给你答复
给你十分钟
然后我们每小时杀一个 先拿警♥察♥开刀
他们想要爱丽丝
还有卡尔
- 你不能去 - 我当然要进去
- Not you. - Of course I'm going in.
卡尔 我了无牵挂
Karl, I've got nobody.
- 还有 - 这不一样
- What about? - That's different.
我不像你
It's not like you...
每个人都不是孤身一人 你不能单独进去
Everybody's got someone. You're not going in alone.
我们会在事故房♥间周围安排突击队
We are placing the assault team around the incident room.
一旦我们看到谁有危险就马上进去
The second we see anybody is in danger we go in.
好的 好
OK, yeah.
在我身上放几个监视器
Put some visuals on me.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
我也不怕
Nor me.
人们都忘了自己已经死过了
People forget they've been dead before.
死不是什么大事
It's not such a big deal.
喂
你们要求的两位警官都来了
该放了那位女人♥质♥了
别开枪 别开枪
别开枪
走过来
我们要的是那位女士
- 我知道 但他们只放了我 - 说好的不是这样
他们在等着呢 这俩人不进去 他们就要再杀一个人♥质♥
他们食言了
我们得警告他们不能这样
我们也只完成要求的一半
怎么了 发生什么事了
What's going on? What's happening?
他们耍了我们
They are playing games.
我们得警告他们 我们并非任人摆布
We have to show them we can't be pushed about.
既然他们没有放女人♥质♥出来
If they haven't sent a female hostage
我们为什么要送人进去
why are we sending now?
我们在法国领土 该送法国警官进去
We are on French soil. We have to send a French officer...
- 爱丽丝 - 请你留下
- Elise! - Please stay here.
爱丽丝
Elise!
真高兴看见你 老朋友
- 去见医疗人员 - 谢谢 长官
记住 爱丽丝
给一句话我们就进去
人♥质♥在哪里
Where are the hostages?
那个英国警♥察♥呢
Where's the British cop?
你们食言了
You broke your word.
除非你们再放一人 否则只能如此
You are only getting this until you release one more civilian.
你在桌上放自己的照片
You keep your own photo on your desk.
那不是我
That's not me.
那是谁呢
Who is it then?
我的双胞胎姐姐 她去世了
My twin. She's dead.
你为什么要我来这里
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表