剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
我会邀请一些朋友 帮你充人数
I'll invite some friends. Help fill the place out.
拉比
Rabbi.
菲丽斯 你好
Phyllis, hi.
不知道能否和你聊一聊
I was wondering if I could talk to you for a second.
当然 请进
Sure, come on in.
我本要去姐妹教友会议
I was on my way to the sisterhood meeting,
但我想先找你聊聊
and I just wanted to grab you for a second.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我想和你讨论这个成人礼的事
I wanna bend your ear about this whole bar mitzvah thing.
听听你的想法
I wanna know what you think.
因为在我看来这对我的父母不敬 抹除了对他们生前的回忆
Because, to me, it diminishes my parents and their memory.
什么成人礼
What bar mitzvah thing?
马蒂的成人礼
Marty's bar mitzvah.
-你哥哥马蒂 -对
-Your brother, Marty? -Yes.
他40岁生日的疯狂计划
This crazy idea for his 40th birthday.
抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about.
-由你开始 -这是我头一次听说
-You begin. -This is the first I've heard of it.
告诉我怎么回事吧
So tell me more.
教众们
Congregation.
好的 马蒂 来 你试试
All right, Marty. Go ahead, give it a try.
抱歉
Sorry.
好的 我们一步一步来
All right, we'll get there.
很好
Very good.
艾米莉 轮到你了
Emily, your turn.
进行得还顺利吗
How's it going in here?
很顺利 马蒂很用功
Very well. Marty's working hard.
最好如此 别让我丢脸 马蒂
Better be. Don't embarrass me, Marty.
我请了很多人
I've got a lot of people coming.
我会尽力的
I'll try not to.
我正在安排成人礼的最后事宜
I'm just putting the final arrangements on the big day.
拉比 我仍在等诵经的顺序
Rabbi, I'm still waiting on the order of the aliyahs.
你能交给我吗
Do you think you could get that over to me?
-没问题 -好的
-Absolutely. -All right.
我得去检查一下舞厅的电路设置
I gotta check on the electricity in the ballroom.
我请了一位非常出色的DJ为派对打歌♥
I've got this incredible DJ who's gonna play at the party.
只要你愿意出钱
That's if you don't mind springing for it.
按你的意思来就好 医生
Whatever you need, Doc.
太好了 好的 回头见
Great. All right. See you in a bit.
等等 艾萨克 我想跟你说句话
Wait, Isaac, I need a minute.
孩子们 你们表现得很好 继续吧 一起练习
Kids, you're doing great. Keep going. Work together.
麦迪逊教区的戈德伯格拉比给我打电♥话♥了
I got a call from Rabbi Goldberg of the Madison congregation,
-是关于你 -关于我
-about you. -About me?
其实他是代菲丽斯夏皮洛打来
Actually, it was on behalf of a Phyllis Shapiro.
你知道那是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
-不知道 -好像是马蒂的妹妹
-I don't. -I think that's Marty's sister.
她想询问什么
What was she inquiring about?
你的事 你在我们这里的口碑
You. Your reputation inside our building.
你以前是否为病人举办过成人礼
And if you've ever done a bar mitzvah for a patient before.
我不知道马蒂是病人
I didn't know Marty was a patient.
我以为他是个朋友
Just thought he was a friend.
对 马蒂是…我的病人
Yeah, Marty's a-- Marty's a patient of mine.
我们为他做的 你为他做的
And what we're doing for him, what you are doing for him,
叫做“治疗性成人礼”
is a "therapeutic-mitzvah."
这个人一辈子活在13岁生日的阴影里
This man has been held back his entire life by his 13th birthday.
你请了多少人来
How many people do you have coming?
很多人 大概…
A lot. Like…
有确切的数字吗
Do you have an exact number?
100个左右吧
Around a hundred, I think.
哇
Wow.
你呢
You?
好像…再说吧
Yeah. I think-- I mean-- We'll see.
-大家都挺忙的 -是
-People have busy schedules and stuff. -Yeah.
他和我一起
…he's with me.
上帝爱他
God loves him.
那是他自己告诉你的
He tell you that himself?
好的 我们…
All right. Let's go with…
马蒂
Marty.
-嗨 -有空吗
-Hey. -A minute?
当然 怎么了
Of course. What's up?
请坐
Have a seat.
好的
All right.
你的妹妹叫菲丽斯 是吗 菲丽斯夏皮洛
Your sister is Phyllis, right? Phyllis Shapiro?
对 怎么了
Yes. Why?
她是什么样的人 马蒂
What kind of person is she, Marty?
我知道你提过她最近的生活不顺心
I know you've mentioned her hitting a rough patch as of late,
但她是不是有什么自己的想法
but does she have some kind of agenda?
我不懂
I don't understand.
她是不是有精神病史
Does she have a history of mental illness?
她是否曾接受化学失衡方面的治疗
Has she ever been treated for any chemical imbalance?
-这一类的 -没有
-Anything like that? -No.
我只是想了解她到底是怎么样的人 再看要如何应对
I'm just trying to get a sense of who she is while I register my alarm.
我的心理医师雷达响个不停
See, my psychiatrist radar is going off.
为什么 什么意思
Why? What do you mean?
据说她在四处打听我的事
Well, apparently she's been asking around about me.
给会堂打电♥话♥ 询问我的口碑 看我是否值得信赖
Called the temple to check my reputation, see if I was trustworthy.
-什么 -我 艾萨克赫什科夫医生
-What? -Me, Dr. Isaac Herschkopf,
纽约大学医学院董事会成员
board of NYU medical school.
天啊 赫什科夫医生 我不知道该说什么
Oh, my God. Dr. Herschkopf, I don't know what to say.
作为一名医学工作者 我们都说过誓言首先就是不伤害他人
As a physician, we all swear an oath to first do no harm.
这是我过去和现在都认真对待的誓言
It's an oath that I took, and take, very seriously.
所以当某人♥质♥疑我的人品 我很受伤
So when someone questions my good character, it hurts.
-真的很受伤 -对不起…
-It really hurts. -I'm sorry. I'm so sorry--
我的口碑就是一切 那是我努力积累的
My reputation is all I have. I've worked very hard for it.
-随便找个人问 那是不容置疑的 -我知道
-Ask anyone. It's unassailable. -No, I know.
你是业内的顶尖
You're the very best there is.
马蒂 我很担心
I'm worried, Marty.
我担心这位妹妹不希望你越来越好
I'm worried this sister doesn't want what's best for you.
但一开始是她提议我尝试心理咨♥询♥的
But she's the one that suggested I try therapy in the first place.
我知道 但她真的想看到你成长和改变
I know that, but does she really wanna see you grow and change,
还是宁愿让你原地踏步
or would she rather keep you frozen in time?
这样的人自己没准备好寻求心理帮助
People like this are not ready to do the work themselves.
当他们看到你成长了 会感觉备受威胁
So when they see you grow, it's very threatening to them.
-但我觉得她希望我越来越好 -那她为何试图阻碍你进步
-But I think she wants what's best for me. -Then why is she trying to sabotage it?
马蒂 对于我的人品和我的工作 信任是第一位的
Marty, trust is at the very core of who I am and what I do.
必须是第一位
It has to be.
没了信任 我什么都不是 没了信任 我们什么都没有
Without trust, I am nothing. Without trust, we have nothing.
我确实信任你 我完全信任你
I do trust you. I trust you completely.
我会找她谈的 真的 我会找她谈
I'll talk to her. I will. I'll talk to her.
我保证
I promise.
得了吧 丹尼尔
Give me a break, Daniel.
不 别用你那套上西…
No, don't talk to me about your upper west--
我需要和你聊聊
I need to talk to you.
-你在做什么 -现在就聊
-What are you doing? -Now.
如果你又要说什么 “工作期间 我们要工作”的大道理
If this is one of your "at work, we work" lectures,
我不能听…
I can't hear y--
-我没空听那个 -你打给他的拉比了
-I can't handle that now. -You called his rabbi?
-什么 -艾克医生
-What? -Dr. Ike.
你打给他的拉比了
You called his rabbi.
你为什么到处打探他的事
What are you doing snooping around about him?
你是为了这个生气
Is that what you're upset about?
我…马蒂 我不是到处打探 我是想保护你
I-- Marty, I'm not snooping. I'm looking out for you.
你让我很难堪 菲丽斯 他很不高兴
You embarrassed me, Phyllis. He's very upset.
我不在乎他 马蒂 我在乎你
Well, I don't care about him, Marty. I care about you.
你在乎吗 真的
Do you? Really?
我是你的妹妹 那是我的责任
I'm your sister. That's my literal job.
马蒂 你先冷静一下
Marty, take a step back for a second.
什么…“向光的方向跑去 卡洛安”
What-- "Run to the light, Carol Anne."
你听起来失去理智了
You sound deranged.
你真的不觉得这个建议
You really don't think that this is a weird suggestion
出自心理医生是很奇怪的吗
for a therapist to make?
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表