剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
Would it be a problem if I was?
只是现在是晚上9点 我的房♥间还有提前录好的《20/20 》
It's just-- It's 9:00 p.m. I have a 20/20 DVR'ed in my room.
好吧
Okay.
当然
Sure.
(一小时裱画框)
有人吗
Hello?
-嗨 -马蒂
-Hey. -Marty.
-天啊 好久不见 -嘿 乔 你好吗
-Wow, long time, no see. -Hey, Joe. How you doing?
医院以为我有睾丸癌
You know, they thought I had ball cancer.
其实只是我睾丸上有一个未发育的卵巢
Turned out to be an undeveloped ovary on my testicle.
对 很多医学期刊里都写了
Yeah, it was in all the journals.
恭喜
Congratulations.
有什么要我裱的吗 需要帮忙吗
Anyway, you got something for me? What can I do for ya?
其实我是想找汉娜
Actually, I was hoping to speak to Hannah.
汉娜很久以前就不在这工作了
Hannah hasn't worked here in a long time.
是 你有没有她的联络方式
Right. Would you happen to have a number I could phone her on?
应该有 她已经结婚生子了
I guess. You know, she's married with kids now.
天啊
Wow.
是 我只想叙叙旧
Yeah, I just wanted to check in.
看看她最近如何
See how she was doing.
我知道听起来很疯狂
You know, I know it sounds crazy,
但我常常好奇为什么 她在约会后没回我的电♥话♥
but I always wondered why she didn't return my calls after our date.
马蒂 虽然已经过去很久了 但你知道事情不是那样的
Marty, it's been a long time, but you know that isn't what happened.
什么意思
What do you mean?
赫什科夫医生来这里和她长谈了一番
Well, Dr. Herschkopf came in here, gave her a whole spiel.
他什么
He did what?
他说你让他和她聊一聊
He said that you asked him to have a word with her.
不 我没有
No, no, I didn't.
我有 但我以为…
Well, I did, but I thought--
我记得她挺沮丧的
She was pretty upset, the way I remember.
好吧
All right, well…
很高兴再见到你
Yeah, nice seeing you.
我现在无法接听电♥话♥ 你知道该怎么做
I can't take the call right now. You know what to do.
我打来只是想说
I just called to say…
因为有此前已有其他安排 我无法当你的伴郎
that I can't be your best man due to a prior engagement.
确认一下 这些都是新锁吗
Just to be clear, all of these are new locks?
旧钥匙都用不了 对吧
None of the old keys will work on them, right?
是的
That's correct.
也许可以再加一把锁
You know, maybe you could add a-- another lock.
以防有人强行破门
Just in case someone tries to use force.
-要不要…如何 -可以
-Is that-- Yeah? -Sure.
-有可能吗 -当然
-Is that possible? -Absolutely.
别担心 伙计
Don't worry, buddy,
我以前做过很多次了 都是帮那些关系破裂的人
I've done this for many people before when the relationship goes south.
是 情况很复杂
Yeah, it's complicated.
你们已经把一整条黄瓜吃完了
You ate the whole cucumber already?
你们啊 我真是应付不了 你们对黄瓜的需求
You guys. I can't keep up with your cucumber demands.
马蒂 你在里面吗
Marty? Are you in there?
马蒂 快开门
Marty, open the door right now.
我能看见你的脸 我的妈啊
I can see your face. Jesus.
你怎么好意思接近我女儿
How dare you go anywhere near my daughter?
-我只是想见见她 -什么
-I just wanted to see her. -What?
-我想… -我一个字也听不见
-I wanted to s-- -I can't hear a word you're saying.
快开门
Just open the door.
-什么 -我只是想见见她 见见你
-What? -I just wanted to see her, to see you.
你不能就这样回到我的生活里
You don't get to just come back into my life like that,
就像复活的僵尸
like a fucking zombie.
我已经杀了你
I killed you.
我们不会给你捐肾的
You're not getting any of our kidneys.
我不是要你们的肾 我只是… 想和你们恢复联♥系♥
I don't want your kidneys. I just-- I want you back.
你没有权利这么做 马蒂
You don't get it, Marty.
你对我而言已经是死人
You are dead to me.
拜托了
Please.
你不能跑到我的孩子面前原地复活 听到了吗
And I can't have you resurrecting yourself to my children, do you hear me?
-别这么说 -离我们远点
-Don't talk like that. -Leave us alone.
菲丽斯
Phyllis.
我再也不想听见你的消息
I never wanna hear from you again.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 我得借用一下厕所 因为来这里的车程太远了
Sorry, I just gotta use your bathroom, 'cause it was a long drive.
去吧
Please.
你对我们的房♥子做了什么
What the fuck did you do to our house?
我们做了一些改动
We made a few changes.
加个地毯才叫改动 这叫疯癫
Change is a rug. This is insanity.
我们的树呢
What happened to our tree?
那…
That's-- Well, it's…
已经不在这了
It's no longer here.
-我发现了 -对
-I see that. -Yeah.
它在哪
Where is it?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我有时间
Try me.
我砍掉了
I chopped it down.
好吧
Okay.
你最好给我解释一下
You'd better start talking.
这样我们就可以将两套房♥连在一起
That way we could combine the two properties.
为什么
Why?
更多空间
I guess more space.
你需要多少空间
Well, how much space do you need?
我不需要太多 但我们举办很多派对
Well, not so much for me, but we had a lot of parties.
你举办派对 你最讨厌派对
You had parties? You hate parties.
这都是谁
And who are all these people?
艾克的朋友
Ike's friends.
可是 你在哪
Bu-- Where are you?
我在里面 对
I'm in there. Yeah.
哪里
Where?
那是我的手肘 那是我的后脑勺
There's my elbow, and that's the back of my head.
-“邦妮的厨房♥” 真讽刺 -我知道
-"Bonnie's kitchen"? That's ironic. -I know.
她的厨艺可不算高超
She's not the greatest cook.
而且这也不是她的厨房♥
And also, it's not her kitchen.
对 那也是
Yeah, yeah, that too.
你卧室有一张他们的画像
There's a portrait of them in your bedroom?
别傻了
Don't be silly.
他们睡在这里
They slept here.
这里
Here?
对
Yes.
-睡在这里 -对
-In here? -Yeah.
-和你一起 -不是
-With you? -No.
还好 马蒂
Whew! Marty.
-不 我不在这里睡 -你在哪里睡
-No, I didn't sleep here. -Where did you sleep?
因为这是你的卧室 所以我很困惑…
'Cause this is your bedroom. So I'm conf--
麻烦你 为我解释一下
Please, please, please. Educate me.
-你在哪里睡 -客房♥
-Where did you sleep? -In the guesthouse.
好吧 第一 这也太吓人了
Okay. A, this is terrifying,
第二 我…
and B, I--
你还好吗
Are y-- Are you all right?
这是哪门子艺术
I mean, that is an abomination.
马蒂 那是什么味道
Marty. What is that smell?
就像地狱之门打开了一样
It's like the gates of hell have opened up.
化粪池漏气
The septic tank leaks,
在九号♥洞附近漏出来
and it kinda seeps out over near hole number nine.
但慢慢就习惯了
But you get used to it.
慢慢习惯是你的超能力 对吧 马蒂
Getting used to it really is your superpower, huh, Marty?
你什么都能忍♥受 包括真正的粪便
You'll put up with anything, even actual shit.
到了
Here we are.
这是我的小伙伴们
Here's my gang.
我叫它们“锦鲤拍档”
"Koiz II Men," I call them.
原本是叫“后街锦鲤”
Originally it was "The Backstreet Kois."
你们好
Hi, guys.
我已经给过你们黄瓜了
I already gave you cucumber.
没错 别想蒙骗我
Yes, I did. Don't try to trick me.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表