剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
夹着尾巴溜走 那会传递一种信息
with our schmekel between our legs, that sends a message.
那会给我们的客户和竞争对手 传递错误的信息
It sends a message to our customers as well as our competition.
那个信息是:“嘿 瞧我们 我们是失败者”
And that message is, "Hey, look at us. We're losers."
你想听一个提议吗
Now, you wanna make a suggestion?
也许我们应该搬去更贵的地方
Maybe we should try moving to a place that's more expensive.
那才叫明智的决策
That would be smart.
财务小能手们 我得先告辞了 还有病人在等着我
Now, if all of you financial wizards would excuse me, I have patients to see.
还好他们不像布鲁斯这么疯癫
Thankfully, none of them are as crazy as Bruce.
来 拿着
Here. Take that.
听着 我不想惹麻烦 好吗
Listen, I don't wanna cause any trouble, all right?
但我们的境况很严峻
But this is a serious situation.
你知道我很在意公♥司♥ 马蒂
You know I care about this company, Marty.
你♥爸♥爸辛苦经营公♥司♥时 我就在了
I was there when your dad put his sweat and blood into this place.
我觉得我不能坐视这里倒闭 感觉这是我欠他的
I feel like I sorta owe it to him to keep it alive.
我不知道 我明白你的意思 布鲁斯
I don't know. I mean, I hear what you're saying, Bruce,
可是 我觉得我们应该听专家的意见
but… I think we gotta listen to the experts.
这是他的领域 他知道自己在说什么
You know, it's his world. He knows what he's talking about.
-这…老天爷 去看医生吧 -不
-It's-- Jesus. See a fricking doctor. -No.
不行 医生只会让情况更糟
No, no. A doctor's only gonna make things worse.
就像送车维修 他们总会找到问题
It's like taking your car in. They're gonna find something eventually.
够了 我来打电♥话♥
That is it. I'm making the call.
-不 -我不能看着你死 马蒂
-No. -You are not crapping out on me, Marty.
我不要为了一个本不必举♥行♥的葬礼 花钱买♥♥新裙子
I am not springing for a new dress for a perfectly avoidable funeral.
你有疝气 你需要进行手术以修复损伤
You have a hernia. You will need surgery to repair the tear.
手术 真的手术
Surgery? Like surgery-surgery?
是的 越快越好
I'm afraid so, and as soon as possible.
好消息是这个手术很简单 所以不用担心
Good news is it's a straightforward procedure and nothing to worry about.
这是好消息
Well, I guess that is good news.
所以 做完就出去 当日手术
So, in and out? You know, like, same day?
不是 手术的创口很深
Not quite. We get in there pretty deep.
我们会让你留院察看 确定缝针不会感染
We keep you around to make sure the sutures don't get infected.
缝针
Sutures?
不会有感觉的
You won't feel them.
你会在麻醉后毫无感觉地醒来
You'll wake up very comfortable from the anesthesia.
麻醉 什么 等等 听起来不简单啊
Anesthesia? What? Hold on. This doesn't sound so simple.
我要在医院住多久
How long will I be in the hospital?
我有许多责任
I have a lot of responsibilities I need to take care of.
什么责任
What sort of responsibilities?
我的选民
Well, you know-- My constituents.
他们还要指望我
They're counting on me.
你是官员
You're an elected official?
不 我好像用错词了
No, I don't think I used that word correctly.
我的意思只是人们需要我保持身体健康
People need me to be healthy, is all.
不会很久的 只是几天
Not long at all. Should only be a few days.
然后你当然要休养一段时间
And then, obviously, there will be a period of recovery.
休养一段时间
A period of recovery?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
好吧 看来我要…
All right, well, I guess I will…
我得安排一下事务了
I have to get my affairs in order.
马科维兹先生 我向你保证 这个手术很简单
Mr. Markowitz, I assure you, it's really pretty routine.
我们会把所有东西缝好 你就可以走了
We'll get everything popped back in, and then off you go.
是 好的
Right. Okay.
马蒂 我一直在想 布鲁斯的那件事让我不太舒服
I've been thinking, Marty. That whole thing with Bruce didn't sit well with me.
布鲁斯 哪件事
The Bruce thing? What thing?
搬去新泽西
A move to Jersey.
我只是没时间应付负能量
I just don't have time for negativity.
它是有毒的
It's toxic.
对你的焦虑也没有好处
And it's not good for your anxiety.
我不知道 我只是觉得…
I don't know. I just think--
你猜如何
You know what?
今天时间到了
We're out of time for today.
-好的 -是
-Oh, right. -Yeah.
对了 关于锦鲤
So… with the koi.
它们最近感染了鳃上寄生虫
They have this ich parasite problem with their gills currently,
所以需要更多关照
so they're gonna need a little more care than usual.
你能不能往池子里滴一些福马林试剂
Can I ask you to put some formalin drops in the pond
你去到那里就滴
as soon as you get down there
-这周末 -没问题
-for the weekend? -Sure.
-好的 -太好了
-Yeah. -Great.
喂食的时间表
About the feeding schedule.
我想那个缓慢释放的鱼食块 还可以坚持几天
I think the long-release block should be good for a few more days,
但最好加一点精准计量的
but you may wanna add a precise measured pour
螺旋藻 作为周末的小奖励
of the spirulina algae as a weekend treat.
当作它们的周日早晨薄饼
Think of it as their Saturday morning pancakes.
都在客房♥ 贴了标签
It's all labeled in the guest house.
我还写下来了
And also, I wrote it down.
明白
Got it.
对了 如果我没能撑过来
And… if I don't make it…
你能不能答应我会好好照顾它们
can you just promise me they'll be taken care of?
说真的 拜托
Seriously? Come on.
听着 我们别把这件事弄得这么夸张
Look, let's not make a huge deal of this, okay?
不过是疝气 好吗 就像移除扁桃体
It's a hernia. Yeah? It's like getting your tonsils out.
我女儿们小时候就移除了 根本没事
The girls got their tonsils out when they were little, and it was fine.
我们看《森林王子》 吃冰淇淋和果冻
You know, we watched Jungle Book and we ate ice cream and Jell-O.
你不会有事的 给你治疗的团队很棒
You're gonna be great. You're in very good hands.
还有照顾鱼的人也是
And your fish are in good hands too.
我知道它们对你有多重要 所以它们对我也很重要
I know how much they mean to you, so they mean just as much to me.
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
来
Come here.
这是疝气还是说你只是见到我太兴奋
Is that a hernia or are you just pleased to see me?
来吧
Come on.
我喜欢开开玩笑
I love playing around.
-好的 -好
-All right. -Okay.
回头见
Talk soon.
最后是你最近亲属的联络详情
Finally, we just need contact details for your next of kin.
只是个程序 为紧急情况做准备
Just a formality, in case of emergency.
父母 妻子 子女 兄弟姐妹 任何人都可以
Parents? Wife? Children? Siblings? Could be anyone.
艾克赫什科夫
Ike Herschkopf.
赫什科夫
H-E-R-S-C-H-K-O-P-F.
很好 祝你好运
Great. Good luck.
你的表现很棒 马蒂
You did great, Marty.
没事 你正在康复
It's okay. You're in recovery.
好的
Okay.
医生要求做全血细胞计数
Doctor ordered a CBC.
要确保你的血铁水平已经恢复
Need to make sure that your iron levels have come back up
-看看是否出现任何感染症状 -好的
-and check for any possible infections. -Okay.
-亲爱的 有什么问题吗 -是
-Got any questions, honey? -Yes.
-探访时间是9点至5点 对吗 -没错
-Visiting hours are 9:00 to 5:00, right? -That's correct.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
就那样吧
You know.
问题
Question.
访客来探病需要事先批准吗
Does someone have to be approved before they can come visit?
确切手续是什么
What exactly is the process?
是书面同意
Is it a written consent?
口头同意 因为我很愿意…
Oral consent? 'Cause I'm happy to--
我要增加你的药量 好吗
I'm gonna up your meds, okay?
不…我得保持清醒 万一他来看我
No, no, no, 'cause I need to stay awake in case he comes by.
-早上好 -早上好
-Good morning. -Good morning.
我得和你聊聊这些保险详情
I just need to run through some of these insurance details with you.
这里会不会手♥机♥信♥号♥♥不好
Is there a chance that I wouldn't be getting cell phone reception in here?
我只是想确定我没有错过访客
I just wanna make sure I'm not missing any visitors
有人可能想来看我
who try to get ahold of me.
能看看你的手♥机♥吗
Can I check your phone?
好的
Okay.
喂 艾克医生
Hello? Dr. Ike?
不…你…
No, no. You…
不 你打错电♥话♥了
No, you have the wrong number. Yeah.
对 不 好的
Yeah. No. Okay.
马科维兹先生 你有一位访客
Mr. Markowitz? You have a visitor.
真的吗
I do?
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表