剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
世界上的每一样东西都和那花一样
Every single thing in the world is like that flower.
如果我们不生长 繁茂 我们就会死
If we're not growing and flourishing, we're dying.
我们只有两个选择
There's only two options.
举起手
So, hands up.
谁想活下去
Who wants to live?
谁希望自己的人际关系开花结果
Who wants their relationships to thrive and flourish?
谁希望自己的事业开花结果
Who wants their career to thrive and flourish?
谁希望人生的方方面面都开花结果
Who wants every aspect of their life to thrive and to flourish?
马蒂 能和你聊聊吗
Marty, can I talk to you for a second?
现在不行…
Not now. Not now.
菲丽斯
Phyllis.
开花结果
Thrive and flourish?
-什么 -开花结果
-What? -Thrive and flourish?
算我一个吧
Sign me up.
谢谢
Please.
让我们发挥潜力无穷的思维
Let's utilize the mindset of unlimited potential
讨论一下老板想谈的这项新业务 马蒂
to discuss this new business venture the boss man wants to talk about. Marty?
好的 我们必须在明天之前想到一个办法
Okay, so, we have to figure out a way, before tomorrow,
提出一个背景幕布的报价而不让我们破产
to deliver a bid on the back cloth without bankrupting ourselves.
有关于如何开始的想法吗
Any ideas on where to start?
没有
Not a clue.
别忘了 我们首先把问题 分拆为更小的部分
Remember, we start by taking a problem and breaking it down into smaller parts.
我们可以分♥析♥这个幕布的成本
We could… break down the cost of making this curtain?
很不错 快找人防守布鲁斯 因为他已经渐入佳境
Love it. Somebody guard Bruce, because he's in the zone.
材料的成本是两万美元
The materials cost $20,000.
那还没算加工…
But that's before all the treatments--
-什么 -听见了吗
-What? -Hear what I heard?
-我听见了一句“但是”的话 -对吗
-I heard a "but" statement. -Yeah?
是吗
Did I?
是的 没错 抱歉 马蒂
You did. That's right. Sorry, Marty.
就连老板也要小心它
Even the boss man's gotta watch out for those.
-好吧 -犯罪就要接受惩罚 朋友
-All right. -Do the crime, you do the time, my friend.
支付罚款
Paying the fine right there.
各位 原谅我的“但是” 好的 我重新组织语言
Sorry for the "but" statement, everybody. Okay, let me rephrase.
加工费会让报价单价格大幅上升
The treatments add a lot of money to the bid.
那么有什么加工过程
So, what are the treatments?
清洁和耐火处理
There's sanitation and fire retardation.
还有人力
And then the labor.
耐火处理
Fire retardation?
幕布真着火的频率有多高
How often do these things actually catch fire?
不太高 严格说来不需要耐火处理
Not very, no. Technically you don't need fire retardation.
这些布料着火的机会很小
I mean, the chance of these things going up in flames are very unlikely.
机会很小是因为做了耐火处理
It's unlikely because of the fire retardation.
菲丽斯 你有没有听过
Phyllis, have you ever heard the expression
“湿的街道会招来雨”
"wet streets cause rain"?
你有没有听过“过失杀人罪”
Have you ever heard the expression "criminally negligent homicide"?
我们正试图解决问题 不是制♥造♥新问题
We're trying to solve problems, not create new ones.
但根据行业标准 你必须对材料进行消防处理
But the industry standard says you have to fireproof your materials--
-菲丽斯 -你会…
-Phyllis! -You're gonna--
-我受不了这套“但是”的胡话 -你说了“但是”
-I can't with the "but" crap. -That's a "but" statement.
在罐子里放一块钱
Put a dollar in the jar.
-但行业标准… -又一句“但是”
-But industry standards-- -Another "but" statement.
-这是行业… -连续两块钱
-It's industry-- -Two back-to-back.
我帮你给 小菲
I got you, Phyll.
好的 我们应该问自己什么
All right. Look, what should we be asking ourselves?
继续回到我的工作坊 这里有炼金术师吗
Think back to my workshop. We got any alchemists in here?
我们应该问问自己 如何将这个困难变成礼物
We should ask ourselves how to turn this obstacle into a gift.
大满贯 布鲁斯
Slam dunk, Bruce.
-这太荒谬了 -要怎么做到
-This is crazy. -How can we do that?
-抱歉… -思考
-I'm sorry. I'm sorry. -Think.
我们必须进行耐火处理 因为幕帘离灯很近
Well, we can't not fireproof them because they're near the hot lights.
虽然只有最上边的部分离得近
Although I guess only the top part is.
我们可以只对最上边的幕布进行加工
Unless we only fireproof the very top,
因为只有那一部分才可能着火
which is the only part of the curtain that could actually catch fire.
你知道你现在做的是什么吗
Do you know what you're doing right now?
-不知道 -真的 你不知道
-No. -Really, you don't know?
有人知道他做了什么吗
Any of you know what he's doing right now?
-不知道 -不知道
-No. -No.
你在用潜力无穷的思维进行思考
You're thinking with unlimited potential.
这就是你在做的
That's what you're doing.
你在用潜力无穷的思维进行思考
You're thinking with unlimited potential.
抱歉 但那太荒谬了
I'm sorry, but that's crazy.
-你不能这么做 -不
-You can't do that. -No.
你不能只为幕布最上部分进行耐火处理
You can't just fireproof the top of a curtain…
-不 -就心安理得了
-No! No. -…and call it a day.
荒谬的是以前竟没有人想到这么做
What's crazy is no one's thought of this before.
所以他才是大人物
That's why he's the big kahuna.
有谋有略
Surf's up.
休息一下吧 这是你们应得的 我为你们自豪
Take five. You've earned it. I'm proud of you.
我精神振奋
I feel pumped.
你感觉精神振奋吗
Do you feel pumped?
-你精神振奋吗 -超级振奋
-Are you pumped? -Mega pumped.
-我们打入百老汇了 宝贝 -马蒂 那是艾克吗
-We're going to Broadway, baby. -Marty, is that Ike?
那是艾克医生吗
Is that Dr. Ike?
他来这里做什么
What is he doing here?
帮我们 你觉得如何
Helping us. What do you think?
他给我很大帮助
He's been great for me.
我觉得他能帮助大家 他也做到了
I thought he could help all of us. And he did.
他做这种事是允许的吗
Is he even allowed to do this kind of a thing?
他是个奇迹缔造者 他改变了我的生活
He's a miracle worker. He's changed my life.
-他改变了我 -马蒂 我不希望你改变
-I mean, he's changed me. -Marty, I didn't want you to change.
我已经变了
Well, I did.
我不喜欢过去的马蒂 他的生活一团糟
I didn't like old Marty. He was a mess.
你和我现在能够这样争论
I mean, the fact that you and I could even have this little argument right now
而我的肠子没有化成一团水
without my bowels liquefying?
这已经是个人的胜利了
That's a personal triumph.
但我爱过去的马蒂
But I loved old Marty.
不准说“但是”
No buts. No buts.
过去的马蒂不快乐
Old Marty wasn't happy.
小菲 我仍然是我 好吗
Phyll, I can still be me, right?
坚强 自信
Be strong, confident.
有个男人的样子
Be a man.
这是艾克医生教会我的
Dr. Ike taught me that.
你真的信他的鬼话
Are you really buying this crap?
我只知道艾克医生让我快乐
All I know is Dr. Ike makes me happy.
但这场对话让我不快乐
But this conversation's not making me happy.
你瞧 自从他出现 我们一直起争执
See, ever since he turned up, we've been fighting.
那就别争了 给他一个机会
So stop fighting. Give him a chance.
-我… -好吧
-I-- -Okay, okay.
我会努力 但是…我是说 我会努力…
I'll try, but-- I mean, I'm trying. I'm trying.
是 好的
Yeah. Okay.
难忘的一天 太棒了
What a day. It was amazing.
真有意思 令人激动
So much fun. So exciting.
-那太好了 亲爱的 -我喜欢我的工作
-That's great, honey. -You know, I love what I do.
但几个小时无法解决母亲情节
But you can't solve mother issues in a few hours.
但这一次我们撸起袖子 想到办法
But this time, we rolled up our sleeves, figured it out,
我们的成果将出现在百老汇舞台上
and now the result's gonna be on Broadway.
-你似乎拯救了局面 -可以这么说
-It sounds like you saved the day. -Yeah, I kinda did.
-我还赚了一大笔 -真的
-And I made a pretty good chunk of change. -Really?
对 马蒂要为整堂工作坊付钱
Yeah. Marty has to pay me for the entire workshop,
外加我为了腾出时间而取消的每一节咨♥询♥
plus every appointment I canceled just to make it work.
哇 这没事吧
Wow. Is that okay?
可以这样吗
I mean, is that allowed?
做事的人是我 不是吗
Well, I did the work, didn't I?
-我知道 只是… -挺有意思的
-I know. It just seems-- -You know, it's funny.
帮助人们发现潜力 让我想起了自己的潜力
Helping people see their potential reminded me of my potential.
我想做的一切
All the things I wanna do.
是 但你已经很擅长目前在做的事了
Yeah, but you're so good at what you do already.
我知道 但我还想做更多事
I know, but I wanna do more.
我想写书 我想教书 我想创业
I wanna write books. I wanna teach. I wanna start a business.
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表