剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
他只是想帮我
He's trying to help me.
但这越界了
But it crosses a line.
谁说的 你吗
Says who? You?
让我告诉你我的想法
I tell you what I think.
我认为你看到我改变了 因此你感到受威胁
I think that you see that I'm changing and that you're threatened by it.
这是你的想法吗 还是他的
You think that? Or does he?
是你让我去做心理咨♥询♥的 菲丽斯
You told me to do this, Phyllis!
我让你去找人聊聊 而不是再过一次13岁生日
I told you to talk to somebody, not redo your 13th birthday.
反正我已经定了 好吗
Well, I'm doing it. Okay?
好的
Okay.
随你便 马蒂 可以
Whatever, Marty. Fine.
如果你不支持 那就别来参加
And if you can't be supportive, don't come.
所以你现在确实是13岁
So now you're actually 13.
如果你心存怀疑 那我不希望你到场
If you don't believe in it, I don't want you there.
-你希望我对你撒谎 -不是
-Do you want me to lie to you? -No.
我确实对此感到怀疑 我认为这件事很荒谬
I don't believe in it. I think it's ridiculous.
-荒谬 -是的
-Ridiculous? -I do.
-很好 明白了 -好吧
-Good. Okay. -Fine.
那你别来了
So don't come, okay?
就算你改变想法也别来
Even if you change your mind. Don't come.
马蒂
Marty.
好吧
Fine!
多么特别的一天
What a special day.
欢迎来到混合成人礼
Welcome to our b'nai mitzvah.
今天 他们的家人和朋友将目睹
And to all their family and friends who, today, will witness
艾米莉开始以犹太成年人的身份 全身心地投入她的人生
Emily begin her life as a fully participating Jewish adult.
还有马蒂
And Marty.
马蒂将继续这么做
Marty, who shall continue to do just that.
第一位诵经人
The first aliyah.
真棒
Bravo!
是
Yeah.
恭喜
Mazel.
恭喜…
Mazel tov, mazel tov.
-恭喜 派对开始吧 -好
-Mazel tov. Let's party. -Yeah.
-好 -是
-Yeah. -Yes.
(我在马蒂的成人礼上跳嗨了)
好耶 好棒
Yeah! All right!
有什么话和成人礼主角说吗
Anything to say to the bar mitzvah boy?
我就是成人礼主角
Well, I am the bar mitzvah boy,
-但我确实有话要对… -对不起 我…
-but if I did have something I'd wanna-- -Sorry, I--
嘿 恭喜
Hey, mazel tov.
菲丽斯
Phyllis.
不好意思 马蒂
Excuse me, Marty?
我是邦妮 艾克的妻子
I'm Bonnie. Ike's wife.
邦妮 我的天 嗨
Bonnie! Oh, my gosh. Hi.
-嗨 -你好
-Hi. -Hello.
我看到你一个人站在这里 我也不擅长应付这种场合
Well, I saw you standing alone, and I'm not great at these things either.
见到你真开心
It is such a pleasure to meet you.
你的丈夫 真是出色
Your husband. What a great guy.
他是很出色
He's a great guy, yes.
不过舞技就一般了
Not necessarily a great dancer.
自从我们的婚礼后 我从没见过他玩得这么开心
I haven't seen him have this much fun since our wedding.
他很尽兴 他的朋友真多
He's really enjoying himself. He sure has a lot of friends.
是的
Yeah, he does.
时间到了
It's time!
让我们欢乐…
Hava nagila, hava nagila
让我们感受欢欣和喜悦
Hava nagila ve-nis'mecha
让我们欢乐…
Hava nagila, hava nagila
去跳呀 马蒂
Get out there, Marty!
马蒂
Marty?
让我们欢乐…
Hava neranena, hava neranena
马蒂…怎么回事
Marty. Marty, what's going on?
我得用一下厕所
I gotta use the bathroom.
-大家都在等你呢 -我知道
-We're all out there waiting for you. -No, I know.
只是要…
I just gotta…
我的肚子疼
My tummy hurts.
马蒂
Marty.
现在该庆祝了 马… 最难的部分已经过去了
This is it, Mar-- The hard part's over.
-是时候享受了 -我懂 只是…
-Now it's time to enjoy yourself. -I know. Just…
马蒂 我都不确定你的问题真实存在
Marty. I'm not even sure those issues are real.
不 它是真的 对 火烧火燎的
No, it's real. Yeah. It's a real bad flare-up.
我与你相识已有几周了
I have known you several weeks now,
我没有看到任何迹象说明你有肠胃问题
and I have seen nothing to suggest you have digestive problems.
让我把你从这个谎言中拯救出来 所有人 包括你妹妹和你
Let me free you of a lie that everyone, including your sister, including you,
纵容了30年的谎言
has been perpetuating for 30 years.
你没有任何问题
There's nothing wrong with you.
小男孩才有肠胃问题
Little boys have digestive issues.
真正的男人直接上厕所
Real men take shits.
走吧
Now, come on.
时间到了
It's time.
那么
Well…
由我代你们的舅舅说
I'll speak for your uncle
他今晚无法过来 感到很抱歉
when I say that he's sorry he couldn't be here tonight.
非常抱歉
Very, very sorry.
但这就是家人的意义
But that's what family is, huh?
家人是一群等着你道歉的人
It's a collection of people that you owe an apology to.
有时我们所爱的人 会做一些我们不赞同的事
Sometimes the people that we love do things that we don't agree with.
有时他们的行为就像混♥蛋♥
Sometimes they act like fucking douchebags.
原谅我用词不雅
Pardon my French.
我们开吃吧
Now let's eat.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表