剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
Let's go in here, all right? There's air-conditioning.
有数百部电影 都是奥斯卡获奖影片
There are hundreds of movies, all Academy Award winners.
小心地滚球
Mind the boccie balls.
-嗨 亲爱的 -嗨
-Hi, tchotchke. -Hi.
玩得开心吗
Having a good time?
-开心 -那就好
-Uh-huh. -Oh, great.
能不能把这点告诉你的脸
Maybe you could send the message to your face?
什么
What?
也许你应该调整一下表情
Maybe you can arrange your features
让你的脸表现得有一丝喜悦
in a configuration that expresses some form of enjoyment.
-去你的 艾克 -别这样
-Fuck you, Ike. -Come on.
我是开玩笑的 你美极了
I'm kidding. You look terrific.
我很担心 马蒂怎么了
I'm worried. What is going on with Marty?
什么 没什么 他很好
What? Nothing. He's fine.
他手术后有点头脑不清醒 但他没事
Yeah, well, he's a little loopy post-surgery, but he's fine.
不 感觉他不太好
No, he doesn't seem fine.
也许我们应该结束派对 让他休息一下
Maybe we should just wrap this up and just get him some rest.
结束派对 你疯了吗 丽莎莱纳才来
Wrap this up? What, are you crazy? Lisa Rinna just got here.
要不要给他送点吃的
Should we bring him something to eat?
是 我不确定 如果你觉得需要 但我们中还有人要主持派对呢
Yeah, sure. I don't know. If you think so. But one of us has to host this party.
我知道 但我不确定
I know, but I don't know.
我觉得应该结束派对 让大家回家 他状态不对
I think we should just shut this down and send everybody home. He's not okay.
你是扼杀快乐的警♥察♥吗
What are you, the fun police?
别说胡话 邦妮
Well, don't be ridiculous, Bonnie. All right?
我已经有一位脑袋不清楚的妻子了 他叫马蒂马科维兹
I've already got one ridiculous wife. His name is Marty Markowitz.
这你不用提醒我
You don't have to tell me that.
斯图 离石头远点
Stu, get away from that rock.
你总是会卡在那个角落
You always get caught in that little roundabout.
你们想我了吗
So, did you guys miss me?
我也想你们
Well, I missed you too.
你真好
That's very nice of you.
亚当呢 它的病怎么样了
Where's Adam? How's his ich?
斯图 亚当呢
Stu, where's Adam?
在哪…
Where…
它在哪
Where is he?
亚当
Adam?
他到底在哪 亚…
Where the hell is he? Ada--
什么
What?
不 亚当
Oh, no. Adam.
亚当
Adam.
该死的杀鱼犯
Goddamn fish murderer.
去你的“兄弟”
"Brothers," my ass.
对不起…
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
-丽莎 艾克赫什科夫 -嗨
-Lisa. Ike Herschkopf. -Hi.
多谢你前来
Thanks for coming.
-你一如既往地美丽 -谢谢
-You look gorgeous, as always. -Thank you.
-我们能拍一张合照吗 -好的 哪个按钮…
-You don't mind if we get a picture? -Okay. So, which button is--
-最上面 -我按错了
-On the top. -I pressed the wrong one.
-我能去找眼镜吗 -不 你…没事的
-Can I just go find my glasses? -No. No. You know-- It's okay.
嘿…过来
Hey, hey! Come. Come here.
谢谢…
Thank you. Thank you.
过来 帮我们拍一张合照
Come here. Take this picture of us.
-玩得还开心吗 -是的…真美 我很喜欢这房♥子
-Enjoying yourself? -I am. I am. Gorgeous. I love the house.
谢谢
Thank you.
-成功了 -太好了
-Success. -Great.
我想带你参观牛
I wanna show you these cows.
我是在城里的画廊买♥♥的
I got 'em in a gallery in the city.
-好的 -特别有意思
-Okay. -They're so fun.
能把湿毛巾收一下吗
Collect some of these wet towels, would you?
就在这边 特别棒
Right over here. It's terrific stuff.
嘿…马蒂 你还好吗
Hey. Hey, Marty. You okay?
你感到疼吗
Are you in pain?
你…知道的
You-- You know.
是
Yeah.
要不要为你拿点什么
Can I get you anything?
我够了
I've had enough.
什么
What?
我不能继续这样下去了
I can't do this.
我努力过了 邦妮
I've tried, Bonnie.
这么久了
For so long.
需要什么吗
You need something?
我把安♥眠♥药♥留在浴室了
I left the Ambien in your bathroom.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
感觉是一个传奇派对
Party for the ages, it seems.
草坪完全毁了
The lawn is totally trashed.
八个小时的免费酒水加上你的朋友们 这可不是个省心的组合
Well, eight hours of open bar with your friends is not a good combo.
-我打不开… -我们的朋友
-I can't get this… -Our friends.
你的朋友
Your friends.
马蒂要忙活了 他明天会处理的 我来
Marty's got his work cut out for him. He'll see to it tomorrow. I got it.
是 我觉得这不太好吧 他刚出院
Yeah. I don't think that's a good idea. He just got out of the hospital.
他一直窝在床上 无聊透顶
He's been lying in bed, bored out of his mind,
迫切地需要新鲜空气
desperate to get out there.
他喜欢打扫的
He likes it, you know.
对他来说有治愈的作用
It's therapeutic for him.
我也阻止不了他啊 他最爱的事情
I can't help it if his favorite thing in the world to do
就是不时帮帮我们
helps us out sometimes.
你听说雅克布去…
Did you hear that Jacob went to the…
安息吧 朋友
Sleep well, friend.
对不起 我没能保护你
I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.
因为你说得对 克莱尔 那是侵犯你的隐私
That's because it is, Claire. It's an invasion of your privacy.
你应该这么做 准备好了吗
Here's what we're going to do. You ready?
-准备好了吗 -是
-You ready? Okay. -Yes.
你必须在脸书上屏蔽你父母
You're going to block your mother and father on Facebook.
不能再发公共帖子了
No more wall posts.
-别再打招呼了 别再标记名字 -真的 我…
-No more pokes. No more tags. -Really? I--
真的 他们是负能量的人
Yes, really. These are toxic people,
他们必须明白如果占你的便宜
and they need to learn that if they're going to take advantage of you,
就会有后果
there are consequences.
是 你说得有道理 对吧 是
Yeah. I mean, you're probably right. Right? Yeah.
-赫什科夫医生 谢谢 -别谢我
-Thank you, Dr. Herschkopf. -Don't thank me.
这是我的工作
This is my job.
很遗憾 今天的时间到此为止
And… yeah, unfortunately we're out of time.
我们还超了几分钟
We even went a few minutes over.
但是 听我说
But… look.
如果你想再预约几次咨♥询♥ 这周打给我
Call me this week if you wanna schedule a few more appointments.
你踏出了关键的一步
This is a big step.
我认为你需要多来看我几次 好让我在这个过程中为你提供指导
And I think you're going to need me a few more times to help guide you through.
明白了 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
-见到你总是很开心 克莱尔 -是
-Good seeing you, as always, Claire. -Yeah.
嘿 马蒂 你迟到了 现在是11点20分
Hey, Marty. You're late. It's 11:20.
只想确定你一切安好
And… just wanna make sure everything's okay.
你是堵车了吗
You stuck in traffic?
我们约了咨♥询♥ 希望很快见到你
We have an appointment. Hope to see you soon.
35街和7街交叉口 别走第五大道
35th and 7th. And avoid 5th Avenue.
-那里堵得一塌糊涂 -好
-It's a nightmare. -Got it.
我对公开演讲很有兴趣
I'm very interested in the lecture circuit.
我喜欢四处旅行
I love to travel.
当然 没问题 我们到时候再聊
I guess, sure. Okay, yeah. We'll talk about it then.
太好了 对了 我们接受你们的邀请 下个冬季去看看斯托
Great. And we'd love to take you up on your offer to visit Stowe next winter.
棒极了
Sounds terrific.
有个…对
Well, there is-- Yeah.
丹尼斯 我一会儿再回你电♥话♥
Dennis, I have to call you back.
AFC公♥司♥ 有什么能帮你的吗
AFC. How may I help you?
我想和马蒂聊聊 谢谢
I'd like to speak to Marty, please.
马蒂现在有事 我可以帮你记下留言
Marty is-- is not available right now, but I could take a message.
-我需要和马蒂聊 -是
-I need to speak to Marty. -Yeah.
当然 我会让他回你电♥话♥
Sure. I'll have him give you a ring back.
为什么 我的天啊 谁会在这个时段经过桥
Why? My God! Who takes the bridge at this hour, huh?
这个速度 我们到了安息日才能到 该死
At this rate, we'll get there by the Sabbath. Oh, fuck! Fuck!
(德士费)
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表