剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
-So you're almost 40. -Yeah.
-你打算怎么过生日 -你和菲丽斯一样
-What are you gonna do for your birthday? -You sound like Phyllis.
没打算 我不喜欢派对
Nothing. I don't like parties.
我不喜欢那个
It's not my thing.
但是你应该开过成人礼吧
Well, you must have had a bar mitzvah?
是 但我错过了很多部分
Yeah, but I missed a lot of it.
我在厕所 我有肠胃问题
I was on the toilet. I have digestive issues.
有时肠胃会搅在一起
Sometimes my insides get tangled up on themselves
-像电♥话♥线一样 -这样
-like a phone cord. -I see.
我连霍拉舞都错过了 那是很糟糕的一天
I even missed the hora. It was a terrible day.
医生
Doctor.
试试鸡肉 他家的招牌
Try the chicken. It's the greatest.
看上去很辣 刺♥激♥肠胃
It looks spicy. My stomach.
你错过了美味 马蒂
You're missing out, Marty.
不过
But then again,
我怀疑你错过很多美好的东西 对不对
I suspect you miss out on a lot, don't you?
你觉得人生的目的是避免受伤吗
Do you think the goal in life is to avoid getting hurt?
人生的目的是体验生活
The goal of life is to live.
受伤不过是 为了体验而支付的门票钱 我的朋友
Getting hurt is just the price of admission, my friend.
你要点什么
So, what do you want?
好的
Okay.
是 我想来一份…
Yes. I would like to have…
麻烦你给我一份 对
It would be my sincere wish for you to make me… Yes.
对 就要火鸡肉配白面包
Yeah. Let's go with the turkey on white bread.
不用加配料 来一片生菜就可以
Dry, with a single piece of lettuce.
不…还是…
No. No, no, no. No, no, no. Let's go--
烤牛肉如何 烤牛肉配凯撒面包
What about the roast beef? Maybe roast beef on a kaiser, maybe?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你应该承担责任
I think you should take some responsibility
做决策
and make a decision.
选一份三文治 好吗
Pick a sandwich, okay?
来吧 随便说
Go. Just say whatever comes out.
选一个 你要什么 随便说
Pick. What are you? Anything.
-别想太多 -火鸡肉
-Don't think. -Turkey!
对 就是这个 完成
That's it. There we go. Done.
火鸡三文治 平淡无味
Turkey sandwich, bland as hell.
我看出来了 马蒂 作为受宠的独子
It's very clear to me, Marty, as the only beloved son,
你一直生活在温室里 你没有需要长大的理由
you've been babied. You haven't had to grow up.
这阻碍了你成长
It's held you back.
没错 太对了
You're right. You're totally right.
但不能再这样下去了 你应该掌控自己的人生
But no longer. Grab the reins to your life.
让你的员工和世界明白谁是老大
Show your staff, and the world, who's boss.
成为你自己地盘上的统治者
Be the ruler of your own domain.
你在看什么
What you looking at?
我有个新客户
I have this new client.
他今天让我记起一件很久都没想起的事
He reminded me of something today I haven't thought about in a long time.
-瞧这个男孩 -天哪
-Look at this boy. -Oh, my gosh.
这是你的成人礼吗 你好可爱
Is that your bar mitzvah? You were so cute.
可爱
Cute?
看我多痛苦
Look how miserable I look.
-廉价的西服 -这是夹子式领带吗
-That cheap suit. -Is that a clip-on tie?
不是每个人都家境富裕
Not all of us came from money.
我不是这个意思 我只是忘了 世界上还有这种东西
I'm not saying that. I'd just forgotten they existed.
我希望成人礼是一场盛大的派对
I wanted it to be this big thing, this big occasion.
结果不是
It wasn't.
连派对都没有
I didn't even get a party.
这些照片是在哪找到的
Where did you find these pictures?
我从走廊壁橱里翻出来的
I dug them out of the hall closet.
我很久没看过这些照片了
I don't think I've looked at them in, well, ever.
我觉得你很可爱
I think you look adorable.
别说了
Stop.
很遗憾你的父母没有让你感到 自己独一无二
And I'm sorry your parents didn't make you feel special.
没事
It's fine.
他们负担不起
They couldn't afford it.
说实话 他们也不会知道该怎么做
And, honestly, they wouldn't know how.
我想让你感觉自己是独一无二的
Well, I'd like to make you feel special.
是吗
Is that so?
是的
It's very much so.
我好像有泡菜口气
I think I have kimchi breath.
好吧…
Yeah. Yeah.
瞧瞧你这身新衣服
Look at the new threads.
对 是利夫希茨
Oh, yeah. It's a Lifshitz.
-那是他真正的名字 -很帅气
-That's his name in real life. -Very sharp.
大家能过来一下吗
Can I have everyone gather around?
现在 拜托
Now. Please?
我有责任引导你们 我的各位同事
It is my job to guide you, my coworkers,
遵从工作目标取得成功的业绩
towards successful outcomes with workplace objectives.
为此
To that end,
我制定了这些基本规则
these are ground rules I'm putting in place
这将让全团队的表现达到最优的…
that will help the entire team perform at optimum…
表现
performance.
每天早上9点准时开工
Work begins at 9:00 a.m. sharp.
对 真好
Yeah. That's great.
不得再在复印机旁聚集
No more congregating around the copier machine
讨论《鹰冠庄园》的剧情
to talk about what happened on Falcon Crest.
午餐时长36分钟 抱歉 是30分钟
Lunch is 36 minutes. Sorry, 30 minutes.
我的“0”写得像“6” 所以我读错了
My zero looks like a six. So I misread that.
-抱歉 家里乱成一团 -嗨 菲丽斯 早上好
-Sorry. Chaos at home. -Hey, Phyllis. Morning.
我不知道今天有员工会议
I didn't know there was a staff meeting.
知道了会有不同吗
Would it have made a difference?
什么
Excuse me?
难道你不应该无论如何都准时上班
Shouldn't you be on time no matter what?
如果你非要知道
Well, if you must know,
乔尔今天早上用除毛剂洗头发
Joel shampooed his hair with Nair this morning.
所以我的八岁儿子看起来就像 光头泰利萨瓦拉斯
So my eight-year-old looks like Telly fucking Savalas.
别为了迟到半小时对我发火 谢谢
So please don't bust my nuts over half an hour, thank you.
他怎么回事 我的天
What's got into him? Jesus Christ.
真是好的开始
Way to start a day.
-天啊 -等菲丽斯
-Jesus. -Waiting on Phyllis.
把我的包放下就来 谢谢
Just putting my bag down, thank you very much.
-等她坐下就开始 -有点同情心 马蒂
-Soon as she finds a seat. -A little compassion, Marty.
我的儿子是光头仔
My son is bald.
也许你应该把除毛剂 放在儿童无法打开的柜子里
Maybe you should keep your Nair in a childproof cabinet.
-别烦我了 马蒂 -在等你呢 菲丽斯
-Give me a break, Marty. -Waiting on you, Phyllis.
-你看了昨晚的《鹰冠庄园》吗 -我…
-Did you see Falcon Crest last night? -I--
-我要爆♥炸♥了 -菲丽斯
-I'm gonna explode. -Phyllis!
-所以把… -我…
-So moving-- -I--
我得说说你了 好吗
I am gonna have to bust your nuts a little, okay?
我正在讲基本规则
I'm trying to lay down the ground rules.
好吧…
Okay. Okay.
拜托
Please.
最重要的一条是…
With the most important one being--
抱歉
Excuse me.
最重要的一条是工作期间 我们…
The most important one being, at work, we…
我们…
We…
工作期间 我们要工作
At work, we work.
好吧 就是说不能进行私人谈话
Okay. So that means no personal conversations.
不能与人打电♥话♥闲聊
And no chitchatting on the phone.
马蒂…赫什科夫医生打电♥话♥找你
Marty, Marty. Dr. Herschkopf is on the phone.
真的吗
He is?
好的 严格说来 那是…
Okay. Well, you know. Technically that's a…
我认为这和工作有关 所以…
I think that's work-related. So…
他说是私事
He said it was a personal matter.
那你最好让他之后再打来
Well, you better ask him to call you back.
对 好吧
Right. Okay.
仅就这个情况而言 作为一种个人的特权
On this one occasion, as a point of personal privilege,
我毋须遵守前述一切限制
I'm exempted from all the aforementioned restrictions
因为 严格说来 这些规则
because, technically speaking, these rules do not take effect
在本次会议结束后才生效
until this meeting is adjourned.
所以 先说到这里 会议结束
So, on that note, meeting adjourned.
不对 会议暂停
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表