剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
No. Meeting paused.
将军
Checkmate.
李洛伊
Leroy.
永远别低估兵的作用 哥们
Never underestimate a pawn, man.
他来了 嗨
There he is. Hey!
-嗨 李洛伊 你介意…谢谢 -我不介意
-Hey, Leroy, you mind… Thanks. -I don't mind.
请坐
Have a seat.
好的
Sure.
-多谢你来 -是
-Thanks for coming. -Yeah.
-希望我没打扰你 -不会 没事
-I hope I didn't disturb your day. -No, no. It's fine.
一切可好
Everything okay?
一切很好
Everything's great.
我一直在想你的事 马蒂
I've been thinking about you, Marty.
你一直在想我的事
You've been thinking about me?
你的生日快到了 我有一个激动人心的想法
Your birthday is coming up, and I have a very exciting idea for you.
你想努力脱胎换骨 是吗
You wanna step up, become a new man, right?
打开人生的新篇章
Turn a new chapter, yes?
是的
我认为你应该记下这一重要的人生时刻
I think that you should mark this important moment.
我认为你应该举♥行♥第二次成人礼
I think you should have a second bar mitzvah.
-什么 -一个续篇
-A what? -A sequel.
一场复赛
A rematch.
洛基重回拳击台
Rocky got back in the ring.
你重回成人礼的讲台
You're getting back on the bimah.
-那不太妥吧 -想一想
-I don't know. -But think about it.
第一次成人礼仍是你的阴影
The first one still haunts you.
仍有一部分的你困在那个厕所里
Part of you is still stuck in that bathroom
忍♥受着肠胃绞痛
with your bowels churning.
这可以是第二次机会
This could be another chance.
再来一次 庆祝40岁的完美方式
Do it again. Perfect way to celebrate your 40th.
有趣
Interesting.
-你不喜欢这个主意 -不是
-You hate it. -No.
想一想吧 这可以是一次真正的人生仪式
Think about it. This would be a true rite of passage.
向世界宣告你脱胎换骨 你的重生
A way to declare this new man, this new you.
跟你说 我太爱这个想法了
I'm telling you, I love this idea.
我不想让你觉得我不领情
I don't want to sound unappreciative,
但能让我考虑一下吗
but can I think about it?
当然 我不会…逼迫你的
Of course. Well, I'm not gonna-- I'm not gonna force you.
这是你的决定
It's up to you.
我得走了
I got to go.
下次咨♥询♥见
See you in session.
祝你今天过得愉快 马蒂
You have a great day, Marty.
决定好后请告诉我
And let me know what you decide.
-嗨 多谢你让我上来 -我知道你会来的
-Hey. Thanks for letting me up. -I knew you'd come.
-抱歉 -你今天像变了一个人
-Sorry? -It was so unlike you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道你来这里是为了今天的事道歉
Well, I know you're here to apologize for today.
为了什么
For what?
在所有同事面前对我那么无礼
For being so rude to me in front of the whole office.
如果你认为我无礼 那我很抱歉
I'm sorry if you thought I was rude,
但我想主动一点
but I'm trying to step up.
我想掌控自己的地盘
I'm trying to be ruler of my own domain.
你的地盘 懂了
Your domain? Got it.
是
Yeah.
看来你的心理咨♥询♥真的有效
So, I guess this therapy is really working out, huh?
-是的 确实有效 -好吧
-It is. It really is. -Okay.
艾克医生有一个想法
And Dr. Ike had this idea.
-那是他的名字 艾克医生 -对
-Is that his name now? Dr. Ike? -Yeah.
一开始我觉得那想法有点怪 但你听我说
At first, the idea sounded a little weird, but listen to this.
艾克医生认为 我的40岁生日
Dr. Ike thinks that for my 40th birthday…
应该举办一次成人礼
I should have a bar mitzvah.
-你办过成人礼了 -对
-You had a bar mitzvah. -Right.
这是第二次
A second one.
第一次有什么问题吗
What was wrong with the first?
那天很糟糕 记得吗
It was a terrible day, remember?
我搞砸了念诵先知书的环节
I mangled my haftarah,
而且我躲在厕所里不出来
and, I mean, I hid out in the bathroom.
但是爸妈为你感到很自豪
But Mom and Dad were so proud of you.
他们…那对他们来说意义非凡
They-- It meant so much to them.
我知道 但…
I know. But…
是这样…
Well…
那医生似乎不太循规蹈矩
Well, this doctor seems a little unconventional, huh?
是的
Yeah, I guess.
但重点是他很用心
But the thing is, he cares so much.
关于我的问题 他说的一切都是对的
And everything he's said about me is right.
他真的懂我
I mean, he really sees me.
他理解我 心理治疗很有效
He understands me, and the therapy works.
我知道那只是语言 不过是一些感受
I know it's just words and they're just feelings and stuff,
但当你大声说出来时 那赋予你力量 他说得对
but when you say them out loud, he's right, it's empowering.
那让你自♥由♥
It's liberating.
让你获得解脱
It's a relief.
你知道吗
You know?
我以前从未有这种感觉或做过这种事情
And I'm feeling things and doing things that I-- I just never…
重点是他为我提供的意见很准确
The thing is that his advice to me has been spot-on,
如果他认为我应该这样做 也许我该听他的
and if he thinks I should do this, then maybe I should do it.
马蒂
Marty.
我很为你高兴
I'm so happy for you.
真的
I really am.
但你…
But you don't--
你不需要操之过急
You don't need to rush into anything.
为什么 这很让人激动啊
Why not? This is exciting.
我已经准备好了 真的 我…
I'm ready for this. I really am. I--
马蒂
Marty.
这是因为你快40岁了吗
Is this about turning 40?
不是
No.
有其他的办法应对中年危机的
There are other ways to have a midlife crisis.
你可以买♥♥科尔维特跑车
You buy a Corvette, you know?
说实话 你可以去找个妓♥女♥ 我绝不会评判你的
Honestly, fuck a prostitute. There's no judgment here.
我感觉很好 菲丽斯
I feel good, Phyllis.
难道你不为我高兴吗
Aren't you happy for me?
当然高兴
Of course I am.
我很久没有感觉头脑这么清楚了
I haven't felt this clearheaded in a long time.
我觉得也许会不错呢
I think it could be nice.
我们一起办吧
And we'll do it together, you know?
一家人一起
As a family.
我们已经作为一家人办过了
We already did it as a family, though,
在你13岁时
when you were 13.
这一次不一样
This time will be different.
这一次会更好
This time will be better.
对 相信我 米莉安
Yeah, trust me, Miriam.
拒绝佛罗里达之行 别去 坚持你的决定
Say no to Florida. Do not go. Put your foot down.
你的母亲只能接受现实
Your mother will have to deal with it.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
今天这么早到啊
Look who's early.
我考虑过了 我打算办
So, I thought about it, and I wanna do it.
太好了
That's great news.
我觉得这对我真的有好处 而且
I really think this could be good for me and, you know,
我妹妹不同意 但…
my sister doesn't agree, but--
但是她会改变想法的
but, you know, she'll come around.
唯一的问题是还有三周就是我的生日
And the only thing is, my birthday's in three weeks
我的会堂可能已经排满了
and I don't think my temple can slot me in.
不用担心 我已经和我的会堂聊过了
Not to worry. I already talked to mine.
-真的 -对
-You did? -I did.
我预感到你会改变主意的
I had a feeling you were gonna come around on this.
我和我的拉比关系很好
I'm close with my rabbi,
几年前我曾帮助他度过一段艰难的日子
and I helped him through a rough patch a couple of years ago.
他很愿意帮忙
He's happy to make it happen.
他那天已经安排了一个成人礼 所以我们可以同时举♥行♥
He already has one scheduled for that day, so we can double up.
哇 我不知该说什么
Wow. I don't know what to say.
说你会好好排练 大放光彩
Well, say you'll practice your tuchus off and crush it.
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表