剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, my God. My heart is pounding in my chest.
去你的 安迪沃霍尔 他不可能喜欢棒球
Fuck you, Andy Warhol. No way he even likes baseball.
-8000 -好的 我们努力过了
-8,000. -Okay. Well, we gave it a good try.
两万美元
$20,000.
一万美元
10,000.
-先生 你不能往低了叫 -为什么 我们想说一万
-Sir, you can't go backwards. -Why not? We meant ten.
抱歉 两万 一次
Sorry. 20,000. Going once.
-两次 -好的
-Twice. -All right.
一万两千
$12,000.
两万
$20,000.
卖♥♥给九号♥桌的两位男士
Sold to the gentlemen at table nine.
雅伦基金会
The Yaron Foundation.
谁想来杯龙舌兰酒 我请客
Who wants a tequila shot? I'm buying.
酒水是免费的 先生
It's an open bar, sir.
好吧 给他们准备一些 谁想喝就拿
All right. Well, just set 'em up and whoever wants can take.
告诉我 赫什科夫医生 你玩过扑克吗
Tell me something, Dr. Herschkopf. You ever played poker?
有机会必玩
Well, only about every chance I get.
我和基金会的一些朋友每个月玩一次
Me and some guys with the organization play once a month.
你有兴趣加入吗
You wanna get in the game?
那要看情况
Well, that depends.
兄弟 你对输光钱有什么感觉
How do you feel about losing all your money, champ?
马蒂 你还好吗
Marty, are you okay?
刚才好多钱
That was a lot of money.
我没事
I'm fine.
-谢谢 -需要为你拿杯水吗
-Thank you. -Can I get you some water?
-喝点水 -不用了
-How about some water? -No.
-你需要喝点水吗 -不…谢谢
-Do you want some water? -No, no, no. Please.
你人真好
That's nice of you.
-我不用了 -好吧
-Yeah. I'm good. -Okay. Okay.
还是喝点吧 麻烦你
Actually, yes. Please.
-好的 -可以吗 多谢你了
-Okay. All right. -Would you mind? Is that all right?
-我马上回来 -谢谢
-I'll be right back, okay? -Thanks.
不好意思 能给我一杯水吗
Excuse me, could I have a glass of water, please?
汉娜 香蕉弗法娜
Hannah! Banana fofana.
艾克医生
Dr. Ike.
拿一杯龙舌兰吧
Help yourself to a tequila shot.
我不…谢谢 不用了
I don't-- No. No, thanks.
-是 我… -好的 你玩得开心就好
-Yeah. I-- -Okay, well, suit yourself.
马蒂在哪 你们怎么不去跳舞 布基舞
Where's Marty? Shouldn't you two be out on the dance floor? Boogie?
其实他身体不太舒服
Yeah, you know what? He's actually-- He's not feeling great.
-所以我给他拿杯水 因为… -不 他怎么了
-So I'm getting him some water 'cause-- -Oh, no. What's wrong with him?
这个…
Well…
说实话 我觉得他有点慌
To be honest, I think he's a little freaked out
因为你花了他的很多钱买♥♥一个棒球
about how much of his money you spent on a baseball.
他的钱
His money?
他的钱
His money?
他是这么说的
That's what he said?
汉娜 你不知道事情真♥相♥
Hannah, you don't know what you're talking about.
他在哪 我想…
Where is he? I wanna…
他坐在…
He's sitting…
-他坐在那边 但… -我马上…
-He's sitting down. But-- -I'll be right--
-我… -不…
-I-- -No, no.
德士…
Taxi-- Ta--
马蒂 你要去哪 我们需要谈谈
Marty! Where are you going? We need to talk.
我感觉不太好 艾克
I'm not feeling so hot, Ike.
你能确保汉娜平安回家吗
Can you make sure that Hannah gets home okay?
-你没事吧 伙计 -没事…
-You okay, buddy? -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我只是惊恐发作 回家就好 会过去的
I'm just having one of my panic attacks. I just need to get home. It'll pass.
-我不能让你这么做 马蒂 -不…
-Okay, I can't let you do that, Marty. -No, no, no.
-你身体有恙 -我不想打扰人
-You're not well. -I don't want any fuss.
-我觉得我们应该去医院 -不…
-I think we should go to the hospital. -No. No, no, no.
-是 -我只是有点头晕
-Yes. -I just have a little dizziness,
-呼吸急促 -听我说
-shortness of breath… -Listen. Listen to me.
-胸腔紧缩 -听我说
-…tightness in my chest. -Listen.
我认为你可能心脏病发作了
I think you might be having a heart attack.
你回去继续玩
You go back inside and enjoy yourself.
-不 过来 -我不希望任何人…
-No. Come here. -I don't want anyone…
你应该去医院 我们这就去医院
We're gonna get you to the hospital. We're going to the hospital.
我们这就去医院
We're going to the hospital.
好了
That's it.
你不会有事的
You'll be all right.
对 没事
Yeah, yeah. It's okay.
放松 你会好起来的…不…没事
You relax. You'll be fine. You'll be okay. No, no, no. It's all right.
放松 保持呼吸
Relax. Just breathe.
我可以在这个信封里留个字条 写着“你完了 衰人”
I can leave a note in this plain envelope saying, "You're through, loser."
这是有礼貌的方式
That's the nice way.
我也可以…
Or…
我最爱的病人好吗
How's my favorite patient?
(早日康复)
-艾克医生 你又回来了 -那还用说
-Dr. Ike. You're back again. -Of course.
我担心你
I'm worried about you.
真贴心啊 快看那些 很好玩
What a treat. Look at those. That's fun.
这是我该做的
It's the least I could do.
马蒂
Marty…
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
很抱歉我在昨晚的拍卖♥♥会上失态了
I'm sorry I got carried away at the auction last night.
你在逗我吧 艾克医生 你救了我的命
Are you kidding me, Dr. Ike? You saved my life.
-马蒂 拜托 -不 我是认真的
-Marty, please. -No, I'm serious.
如果我坐上那辆德士 直接回家
Had I gotten in that cab and gone home,
我就会…
I would have--
身边都没有一个人发现我走了
And no one would have been around to find me.
猫会吃了我的脸
Cats would have eaten my face.
-你没猫 -我知道
-You don't have a cat. -No, I know.
只是 要不是你
It's just, without you…
嘿
Hey.
我就在这
I'm right here.
我会一直在你身边
I'll always be here.
我会照顾你
I'll look after you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Okay.
我不打扰你休息了
I better let you get some rest.
下周咨♥询♥见
See you in session next week?
等不及了
Looking forward to it.
那是汉娜送的 是不是很好
Those are from Hannah. Isn't that nice?
非常好
Very nice.
你觉得花的意思是“早日康复”
Do you think they're "get well" flowers
还是“再约我出来”
or "ask me out on another date" flowers?
很难说
Hard to say.
我觉得昨晚我搞砸了 是不是
I felt like I blew it last night. Did I blow it?
希望我没搞砸 因为也许这很荒谬
Hope I didn't blow it, 'cause this may sound crazy,
但我们可能有希望
but maybe there's a future there.
正如你说的 也许我还要去创造遗产
It's like you said, maybe my legacy is yet to be written.
马蒂 只是一次约会
Marty, it was only one date.
你先别想太多了
Maybe you shouldn't get so ahead of yourself.
不 我懂 只是…
No. No, I know. I just…
我真的很喜欢她
I really like her,
我只是不知道她对我的感觉
and I just don't know how she feels about me.
要不要我和她聊聊
Want me to talk to her?
艾克医生 你愿意帮我这么做
You would do that for me, Dr. Ike?
当然 我愿意为你做任何事
Of course. I'd do anything for you.
太好了
Great.
-艾克 -汉娜
-Ike. -Hannah.
嗨 马蒂怎么样了
Hey. How is Marty?
好一些了 好多了
Better. Much better.
谢天谢地
Great.
对 他真的吓到我们了
Yeah, he gave us quite a scare, didn't he?
是 他真的…
Yeah, he really--
-是啊 -是
-Yeah. -Yeah.
还好他没事
I'm glad he's okay.
这话只在我们之间说
Well, between you and me…
他遇到这事 我感到很难过
I feel awful about what happened to him.
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表