剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
Wow, congratulations.
不如回去派对吧
Why don't you come back to the party?
迈克那位来自洛杉矶的朋友正要告诉我们
Michael's friend from Los Angeles is gonna tell us
他和《教练》的克雷格T.内尔森 一起远足的事
about the time he went hiking with Craig T. Nelson from Coach.
对 《教练》 是
Oh, yeah, from Coach. Yeah.
是 我一会儿就回去 反正我还得给烤肉串翻面
No, yeah, I'll be back soon. I gotta flip the kebabs anyway.
马蒂 其实
You know, Marty,
这些派对是为了我们开的
these parties are for us.
我们两人都有份
For both of us.
如果没有你在身边 我也不会开心
I can't have fun if you're not right by my side.
虽然这个派对不怎么样
Not that this is much of a party anyway.
来
Here.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我的胃食管返流又犯了
My reflux is acting up.
拜托 一罐啤酒而已
Oh, come on. It's one beer.
敬我们
To us.
好的
Okay.
-真爽口 -来 喝了它
-Refreshing. -Come on. Drink it.
-大口喝 -刚才是一大口
-Give it a real sip. -That was a real sip.
不 少来 我们想见见派对马蒂
No, come on. We need to see Party Marty.
大家都想见
The crowd wants it.
派对马蒂的头很痛 好吗 我觉得是因为日晒
Party Marty has a migraine, okay? I think it's from the sun.
马蒂 你知道这是我们工作的一部分
You know this is part of our work, Marty.
我希望你解放自我
I want you to be free.
我希望你放飞自我
I want you to fly.
这就对了 很好
There we go. Oh, yes.
派对马蒂…
Party Marty. Party Marty!
很好 这就对了
Yes! Yes! There he is!
很好
There we go.
我的老天爷
Oh, my God.
-太厉害了 来 -什么
-That is fantastic. Here. -What?
现在你就能玩得尽兴了 你可以摆脱束缚 解放内心
Now you can enjoy yourself. Now you can loosen up, be free.
瞧瞧这地方
Look at this place.
你知道什么能让派对活起来吗
You know what I think would get this party really started?
-什么 -大家都跳进泳池
-What? -If everyone started jumping in the pool
而且穿着衣服
with their clothes on.
你能想象吗
Could you imagine?
-那一定…是 -你应该起个头
-That would be-- Yeah. -You should start it.
-我 -对啊
-Me? -Yeah!
-不太好吧 不 -真的…
-I don't know. No. -I do! I do.
过来 看看米莉安
Come here. Look at Miriam.
你应该推她下水
You know, you should just go nudge her in.
-为什…推进泳池 -她一定会很开心
-Why-- Into the pool? -She would love it.
-她最爱恶作剧了 -真的 我不知道呢
-She's such a prankster. -Really? I didn't know that.
要是你知道她过去曾参与的恶作剧…
If you only knew some of the high jinks she's been a part of…
她喜欢恶作剧
She likes high jinks, huh?
她会觉得很好笑的 她很喜欢你
She will think it's hilarious. She loves you.
派对马蒂…
Party Marty. Party Marty.
派对马蒂…
Party Marty. Party Mar--
嘿 米莉安
Hey, Miriam.
嘿 马蒂
Oh, hey, Marty.
我的天 你消失去哪了
Wow, where have you been?
你这是在搞什么
What the fuck are you doing?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为会很好笑
I thought it would be funny!
这怎么会好笑 马蒂
Why would this be funny, Marty?
-太疯狂了 -你有什么毛病
-That was crazy. -The fuck is wrong with you?
-你没事吧 -不
-Are you all right? -No.
你疯了吗 你…
Are you insane? You--
我只是一时脑热
Guess I just got carried away.
艾克让我喝了很多啤酒
Ike gave me a bunch of beers.
等等 马蒂 不
Well-- Wait, Marty, no.
我的意思是如果大家都游泳 那才会有意思
What I said was it would be fun if everyone went swimming.
我没说对她进行人身袭击
I didn't say to body check her.
听着 我真的很抱歉 他误判了情况
Look, I'm very sorry. He misread the situation.
我通常不喝酒的 喝了那么多酒
I normally don't drink, you know? All that alcohol.
你猜如何 马蒂 我有新闻
Well, guess what, Marty. I got news for you.
你没事 那啤酒不含酒精
You're okay. That beer was nonalcoholic.
-什么 -对
-What? -Yeah.
你为什么要这么做 你为什么…
Why would you? Why would you--
因为派对马蒂在你的心中 你只需要放他出来
Because Party Marty is in here. You just need to let go.
当然 必须承认 刚才有点过火了
Now, admittedly, this was a little over-the-top.
还有改善空间 不如你先去照顾她吧
Yeah, it's a work in progress. Why don't you take care of her?
享受派对吧 游泳池可以用了
It's a party. Pool's open.
米莉安 听我说 对不起 我们…
Miriam, look, I'm sorry. Let's get--
别过来 马蒂 我不需要你的帮助
Just go away, Marty. I don't need your fucking help.
不 你在哭
Oh, no, you're crying.
-没事的 这不是你的错 -是我的错
-It's fine. It isn't your fault, okay? -Well, it is.
不是的 是该死的艾克 好吗
No, it isn't. It's fucking Ike, okay?
是他怂恿你这么做的 我不知道你为什么听他的话 但…
He put you up to this. I don't know why you listened to him, but…
这不是你的错
…it isn't your fault.
天啊 你知道 我根本 就不想来这愚蠢的派对
Oh, God. You know, I didn't even want to come to this stupid thing.
我不该来的 我应该更理智的
I shouldn't have. I should have known better.
你不知道我会把你推进泳池啊
You didn't know I was gonna push you in the pool.
是 那一幕是我没料到的
No, I did not know that.
但我知道艾克是个混♥蛋♥
But I know Ike's an asshole.
我也知道我已经受够他了 我受够了
And I know that I am done with him. I am done!
你知道我母亲去世了吗
Did you know that my mother died?
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
没事 是几年前的事了
It's okay. It happened years ago.
但我母亲死了 而艾克说服我 在她生前与她断绝关系
But my mother died, and Ike fucking convinced me to stop talking to her.
不再和她联络
Just to stop talking to her.
完全断绝关系
Just completely cut her off.
所以我没有机会和她道别
So I never got to say goodbye to her.
我自己的母亲 我只是…
My own mother, I just--
谁会做这种事 谁会啊
Who fucking does that? Who does that?
-不如你先换上干的衣服吧 -好的
-Let's get you into some dry clothes. -Okay.
-好的 -好的
-Okay. -Okay.
这是条新裙子
It was a new dress!
对不起 我只是…
I'm sorry. I just--
米莉安 你还好吗
Miriam, you doing all right in there?
我好像不需要这顶帽子
I don't think I need the hat.
未必呢 这帽子很实用的 帮你遮挡阳光
You may. It really helps, you know, keep the sun out of your eyes.
你应该试试
You should try it.
我把地面弄得都是水 真抱歉 有没有拖把
I felt bad I got water all over the floor. Is there a mop?
我不想把管家的房♥间弄得一团乱
I don't wanna leave the housekeeper's room a mess.
这不是管家的房♥间 是我的
This isn't the housekeeper's room. It's mine.
什么
What?
对
Yeah.
这是你睡觉的地方
This is where you sleep?
这是我睡觉的地方
This is where I sleep.
这是我的床 这是我的贝壳
This is my bed. These are my shells.
我的鹬画 冰箱在那里
My sandpiper painting. I got my fridge over there.
-你想回到派对上吗 -不太想
-Do you wanna go back to the party? -Not particularly, no.
那个人是怎么回事
What is it about that man, right?
他…很复杂
Well, he's… He's complicated.
但他有一颗关爱的心
But he cares.
我以前也这么认为
I used to think that.
我以前认为他关心我
I used to think that he cared about me.
他是我的整个世界 你知道吗 我真的爱过他
He was my everything. Do you know that I actually loved him?
但他伤透了我的心
But he broke my heart.
因为他根本就不关心我
Because he doesn't… care about me at all.
他不关心我们任何人
He doesn't care about any of us.
我不了解你们具体经历了什么
I don't know the specifics of what you two have going on,
但是我和他不一样 好吗
but with us, it's different, okay?
他关心我 我向你保证
He cares about me, I can assure you.
他爱我 他改变了我的人生
He loves me. He changed my life.
-他是我最好的朋友 -你听见你在说的话了吗
-He's my best friend. -Do you hear yourself right now?
自我发现的旅程并不简单 米莉安
A journey of self-discovery isn't easy, Miriam.
但别把你自己的问题怪在艾克身上
But don't blame Ike for your own shit.
艾克拯救了我 你懂吗
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表