剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
I run a fabrics company.
以前是我爸经营 但现在 我父母都…
My dad used to run it, but now-- now my mom and dad are--
他们已经不…你知道 他们不在…
Well, they're not-- you know, they aren't, uh…
他们在遗嘱中把公♥司♥留给了我
They left it to me in their will.
他们过世多久了
How long ago did they pass away?
多久
How long?
是最近的事吗
Is it pretty recent?
所以你成了老板
So now you're the boss, huh?
你喜欢这个角色吗
You like that?
还行
Uh-huh.
你的下属对于这个变化适应吗
People who work for you, they coping with the transition?
适应 对 他们很棒
Oh, yeah. Yeah. They're great.
他们就像家人 我已经和他们认识很久了
They're like a family. I've known 'em my whole life.
一群很棒的人
A great bunch of guys.
我的叔叔起诉我了 但没事
I mean, my uncle's suing me, but it's fine.
他起诉你
He's suing you?
对 没什么大不了
Yeah. It's not a huge deal.
只是正常的家庭闹剧
Just, you know, normal family drama.
他想经营公♥司♥
He wants to run it.
他觉得我无法经营 但没事的
He doesn't think I can, but it'll be fine.
听起来挺棘手啊
Sounds pretty tough.
不 其实真的没什么
No, really. It's fine.
挺好的 会过去的
It's fine. It'll blow over.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
我之前在和某人交往 但几周前我们分手了
I was seeing someone, but we just split a few weeks ago.
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
不 其实是好事
No. No, it's actually a good thing.
和她分手后我好多了
I am so much better off without her.
唯一的问题是在我们分手前
And the only problem is, right before we split,
我答应她和她去墨西哥度假
I promised her a vacation to Mexico.
现在她总是找我
And now she keeps showing up,
说我欠她一个墨西哥度假之旅
saying that I owe her a vacation to Mexico.
就这样
You know.
但除此之外 一切真的…
But apart from that, everything really is--
很好
Fine?
对
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
去打球
Let's play.
什么
What?
打篮球
Basketball.
我不怎么打球
Well, I don't really play all that much.
嗨 需要多两个人吗
Hi, guys. Need two more?
-好啊 -好的
-Yeah, sure. -Yeah? Okay.
-好 和他们一起 -好的
-Yeah. Can run with them. -All right.
我和你们一队 你和他们一队
I'll be on your team. You be on their team.
-我不擅长打篮球 -没事
-I'm not great at basketball. -That's okay.
-我只想热热身 -没事 我们只是随便玩玩
-I just wanna warm up. -Ah, we're just having fun, man.
-好的 来吧 -加油…
-All right. Here we go. -Vamos! Vamos! Vamos!
-好的 来吧 -好的
-All right. Come on. -All right.
-准备 -准备
-Check up. -Check up.
-开始了 那边 -快动 来
-It's on! Right there! Right there! -Move! Come on. Come on!
嘿 你知道你的问题出在哪吗
Hey, you know what your problem is?
对 我无法同时跑和运球 是手眼协调问题
Yeah, I can't run and bounce at the same time. It's a hand-eye thing.
-你的问题是你太帅了 -不
-Your problem is you're good-looking. -No.
-太成功 -并没有
-Successful. -Not really.
-而且你很有钱 -也许吧
-And you've got money. -Maybe.
你人很好 你太好了 你纵容他人利用你
And you're nice. You're too nice. You let people take advantage of you.
-你这么认为 -看住他
-You think so? -Watch him!
马蒂 传给我 给我
Marty! Pass me! Me!
-传球… -把球传给我
-Pass! Pass! -Pass me the ball!
看好你扔的方向
Look where you're throwing.
你在做什么
What were you doing, man?
你在做什么 他都不是我们队的
What are you doing? He's not even on our team!
哥们 一直没有人防守我
Man, I was open in the paint all damn day.
你是怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
-他叫我传的 -哥们 拜托
-He said. -Man, come on.
他说的 你说的
He said! You said!
你为什么那么做
Why would you do that?
-不 传球的是你 -你…
-No, you did that. -You--
我只是要求你传球 你不是一定要传给我的
I just asked you for the ball. You didn't need to pass it to me.
-好的 再来一次 -准备
-All right. Let's go again. -Check in.
输球者发球
Loser's ball. Loser's ball.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是马蒂马科维兹
I'm Marty Markowitz.
你是受气包马克马科维兹
Are you Easy Mark Markowitz?
不
No.
你是个强悍的男人 对吧 你是什么
You're a tough guy, right? What are you?
-强悍的男人 -听起来不怎么强悍
-A tough guy. -That didn't sound very tough.
听起来很虚弱 一吹就倒 你一吹就倒吗
That sounded wispy. Billowy. Are you billowy?
-不 我不是一吹就倒 -没错 你当然不是
-No. I'm not billowy. -No, you're not. Of course you're not.
-我也这么认为 -对
-I don't think so. -No!
那么 你不能容忍♥什么
And what aren't you gonna put up with?
-问题在于 我确实答应了… -你不能容忍♥
-Well, here's the thing. I did promise-- -You're not gonna put up with
-她继续无理取闹 -小心
-any more of her BS. -Watch it.
-她会从你这里得到什么 -她说…
-And what's she gonna get from you? -Well, she said--
什么都得不到 你会告诉她吗
Nothing. Nothing. Are you gonna tell her that?
她挺难对付的
I mean, she can be pretty difficult.
现在就说 打给她
Do it now. Call her.
现在 我觉得现在时机不对
Now? I don't think now is the right time.
当下就是最好的时机
No time like the present.
听着 我自愿出钱 给
Look, I'll even donate my own dime. Here.
这一通电♥话♥不花你一分钱 但会为你省下1000美元
This call is gonna cost you nothing, but it's gonna save you $1,000.
为你带来心灵的平静
And your peace of mind.
我觉得我没准备好
I don't think I'm ready.
马蒂 我就在这
Marty, I'm right here.
嗨 黛博拉 是马…
Hey, Deborah. It's Mar--
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是没…对不起
I just haven't-- I'm sorry.
不 我…听着 工作很忙
No, I-- Look, work's been crazy.
-我没有… -你能行的
-I-- I haven't been-- -You can do this.
听着
Listen.
是这样
Here's the thing.
我不能付钱让你去墨西哥度假一周
I can't pay for you to go to Mexico for a week.
对 五天价格更低
Uh-huh. Five days would be cheaper.
-对 -不
-Yeah. -No.
或是三天波基普西之旅
Or-- Or would you consider three days in Poughkeepsie?
-我有优♥惠♥券 赠送水疗 -不
-I have a coupon. There's spa privileges. -No.
不
No.
-我确实有 -那不重要
-I have one. -It doesn't matter.
-其实我有两张优♥惠♥券 -这不是你…
-I have two coupons, actually. -That's not what you…
-对不起 -马蒂
-I'm sorry. -Marty.
-我真的… -马蒂
-I-- I-- I'm so-- -Marty.
请别对我大叫大嚷
Please don't yell at me.
你不需要高声…
You don't need to ye--
好的 马蒂 来…
Okay. Marty. Come on, come on.
糟糕 不对 你…
Oh, no. Oh, no, you--
-深呼吸 -天啊
-Breathe. Breathe. -Oh, God.
你挂了她的电♥话♥ 这下糟了
You hung up on her. That's not gonna be good.
-你不该挂她电♥话♥ -没事的 你还好吗
-You shouldn't have hung up on her. -It's okay. You all right?
-是 -我感觉你的汗都要浸湿外套了
-Yeah. -I feel you sweating through your coat.
-我要昏倒了 -你不会昏倒的
-I'm gonna pass out. -You're not gonna pass out.
你不会昏倒的
You're not gonna pass out.
我们就在这 好吗 我们哪都不去
We're right here. Okay? We're right here.
-我们去…让我来 -好的
-Let me get the-- Let me get this. -Yeah. Okay.
(第二大道 画框店)
-马上就到 -好的
-Just a little bit further to go. -Okay.
嗨 乔 你有没有椅子之类的
Hey, Joe. Do you have, maybe, a seat, a chair,
或是一杯水 给我朋友 谢谢
maybe a glass of water for my friend, please?
-不 -不 没事的
-Oh, no. -Yeah, yeah. No, it's okay.
放轻松 深呼吸
Just relax. Just breathe.
-谢谢 -是…
-Thank you. -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表