剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
放在这里
Like, right here?
不 挪一点…
No. Move, move.
关于这个传说中的派对 你一直以来想知道但不敢问的
Everything you always wanted to know about the party but were afraid to ask.
问:艾克 你从不写信 你为什么会写信给我
Question: Ike, you never write. Why are you writing to me?
答:为了让你空出这一天
Answer: To save the date.
问:哪一天
Question: What date?
答:1991年7月6日 星期六
Answer: Saturday, July 6, 1991.
问:空出来做什么
Question: What am I saving it for?
答:夏日派对
Answer: A summer party.
问:我该穿什么去
Question: What should I wear?
(丛林果汁)
答:派对主题是狩猎旅行
Answer: The party is safari themed,
所以照着你内心的野兽那样打扮吧
so dress like the wild exotic animal that you are.
问:但我要怎么去派对
Question: But how will I get there?
答:在40街和第八大道交汇处的 西南角会合
Answer: Meet on the southwest corner of 40th and 8th Avenue.
不用担心返程的车
Don't worry about the ride home.
你会在当晚10点被送至同一地点
You'll be dropped off at the very same spot at 10:00 p.m.,
带着晒黑的皮肤 疲惫而微醺
tanned, tired and tipsy.
-这车是去艾克的派对吗 -没错
-This is the bus to Ike's party? -It sure is.
好的
Okay, yeah.
问:我们会在派对上做什么
Question: What are we gonna do at the party?
答:应该问我们不会做什么
Answer: What aren't we going to do?
游泳 泳池搏斗
There'll be swimming, chicken fights,
乒乓球 草坪飞镖 槌球 下腰过杆
Ping-Pong, lawn darts, croquet, limbo
应有尽有
and so much more.
希望我们很快见面
See you soon.
(根据文德里和彭博的播客改编)
(海滩)
马蒂 怎么有股粪便味
Marty, what is that odor that smells like shit
在躺椅那边飘荡
by the lounge chairs?
没办法 就是那个味道 化粪池好像堵塞了
Well, it is what it smells like. I think the septic tank is backed up.
你能做点什么吗 麻烦了
Can you do something about it, please?
虽然这是狩猎主题派对
I know it's a safari party,
但我也不希望这里有大象粪便味
but I don't want it to smell like elephant dung.
-好的 -别急
-Okay. -Not so fast.
你是认真的吗 邦妮 两件式
Seriously, Bonnie? Two-pieces?
她们还是孩子 这里不是柬埔寨
They're children. This isn't Cambodia.
-能换一套吗 -走吧 姑娘们 来
-Can you go change, please? -Come on, girls. Come on.
等等…
Hold on. Wait.
你打算穿这身衣服
Is that what you're wearing?
对 太过了
Yeah. Is it too much?
挺好的 没事 给她们换上裙子就好
It's fine. It's fine. Just put them in dresses.
好的
Okay.
艾克医生 一切还好吗
Dr. Ike, everything okay?
是 我只是…
Yeah, I'm just--
要是这个派对不如 史蒂芬鲍德温的派对有趣呢
What if this party isn't as fun as Stephen Baldwin's?
史蒂芬鲍德温举办的派对
Stephen Baldwin put on a party
会是很长一段时间的佳话
that people are gonna talk about for a long time.
这毋庸置疑
That's a given.
但是看看你对于细节的一丝不苟
However, look at this attention to detail.
这会是一场出色的派对
This is gonna be a great party.
我不确定
I don't know.
要是没有人出现
What if no one shows
只有你和我 以及90斤的碎肉呢
and it's just you and me and a hundred pounds of chopped meat?
我觉得那也挺有意思的
Still sounds fun to me.
(马科维兹)
欢乐时光开始了 欢迎各位
Let the good times roll! Welcome!
-你最棒 -不 你才是 少来…
-You are the man. -No, you. Stop it. Stop it.
-你好吗 -嗨 艾克
-How are you? -Hey, Ike.
-大卫 你好吗 -艾克
-What's up, David? -Ike.
-嗨 米莉安 -艾克
-Hi, Miriam. -Ike.
真高兴你来了 我很喜欢你的帽子
So happy you made it. I love your hat.
是 对了 我给你带了件东西
Yeah. Oh. I have something for you.
-好耶 派对时间到 -谢谢你 嘿
-Party time. -Thank you so much. Hey!
这和我母亲的老花镜一个度数
You know, this is the same strength as my mother's reading glasses.
-有没有双焦的 -是
-Do you have them in a bifocal? -Yeah.
-进去吧 米莉安 玩得开心 -好的
-Get in there, Miriam. Have fun. -Okay.
嗨 伊兹 你好吗
Hi, Iz. How are you?
对了 我们会在那边建一个热水浴池
By the way, we're putting in a hot tub right over here.
我们从穆拉诺进口了瓷砖
We have porcelain tile flying in from Murano.
意大利人的工艺无可比拟 对吧
The Italians, they do it so much better. Am I right?
我们也买♥♥下了隔壁的房♥子
We bought the place next door too.
我们绝对要翻新
We're totally refurbishing.
建一个高尔夫球场 网球场
Putting in a golf course, a tennis court
和日晷
and a sundial.
-你和邦妮真有眼光 -你们也了解邦妮 她最爱开展项目
-You and Bonnie have real vision. -You know Bonnie. She loves a project.
所以她才嫁给我
It's why she married me.
多谢你们来 见到你们真开心
Thank you for coming. It's great to see you.
我们周一聊聊
Let's touch base on Monday.
教堂理事会可能会空出一个位置
There may be a spot opening up on the synagogue board
我觉得你很适合
that I think you'd be perfect for.
-对 -好的
-Yep. -All right.
马蒂
Marty.
派对大获成功
We're a hit.
我觉得大家玩得很开心
I think people are having a great time.
我们真是金牌搭档
What a team we make, huh?
我刚才在想应该在外面放点蘸酱 我完全忘了蘸酱这回事了
I was thinking I should put some dip out. I forgot all about dip.
谁不爱蘸酱呢
Who doesn't love dip?
但我不想让你一整天都在烹饪
But I don't want you cooking all day.
我希望你放松 享受自己
You know, I want you to relax and enjoy yourself.
我很喜欢烹饪 这挺好的
I like cooking. Cooking is good.
那就听你的 老大
Whatever you say, chief.
对了
By the way.
我在想
I was thinking.
我想把烧烤架往后挪一点
Maybe I can put the barbecue back a bit
给你腾更多空间
and give you a little more room.
我不想让其他人总是烦你
I don't want people breathing down your neck.
努力工作的天才可不能被他们打扰了
They can't be disturbing the genius at work.
不 这想法挺好的
No. It's a good idea.
对 多一点空间
Yeah, a little space.
好的 我去确定大家都有饮品
Okay. I'm gonna make sure everyone's good on drinks.
我说:“我才不在乎这是劳动日前
And I said, "I don't care if it is before Labor Day.
我绝不会穿白色裤子”
You'll never see these legs in white pants."
(TAB可乐)
-给 -谢谢
-There you go. -Thanks.
那边是出去的路
That was way out.
-嘿 -嗨 艾克
-Hey! -Hi, Ike!
-什么 -没什么
-What? -Nothing.
-你需要我吗 -不
-Do you need me? -No.
嘿
Hey!
如果你任由他们对你发号♥施令 你知道他们会怎么做
If you let them walk all over you, you know what they're gonna do.
-对我发号♥施令 对 -没错
-Walk all over me. Yeah. -That's right.
“为他们买♥♥生日蛋糕”的传统有些失控了
This "buy a cake for their birthday" tradition has gotten out of hand.
你听到凯西是怎么说的吗
Did you hear Cathy?
“我要红丝绒蛋糕…”
"Red velvet for me. Red velvet."
拜托
Please, you know.
你不是开烘焙店的 马蒂 你在做生意
You're not running a bakery, Marty. It's a business.
对 我知道…凯西有时对这种事失去分寸
No, I know, I know. Cathy can get outta control with that stuff.
所以…
So…
那天是不是很棒
That was pretty epic, huh?
-什么很棒 -派对啊 马蒂
-What was epic? -The party, Marty.
-对 -对吧
-Oh. Yeah. -Yeah?
是 虽然挺耗费力气的
Right, I mean, it was a lot of work.
-不过确实 -我们应该修好游池边的灯
-But yeah. -We should fix the lighting by the pool.
天 一到8点就漆黑一片
Man, by eight o'clock, it was pitch black.
我感觉我的旋转肌都扭伤了
I feel like I tore my rotator cuff
来来回♥回♥地把一堆湿毛巾 送去烘干机再取出来
schlepping all those wet towels to and from the dryer.
大家都爱游泳池 他们爱极了
People loved the pool. They loved it.
我开了好多瓶苏打汽水
I opened so many bottles of soda pop,
我都无法握拳了
I haven't been able to make a solid fist.
你知道 我们下次可以挂上灯串
You know, we could hang string lights the next time.
下次
Next time?
-还有下次 -当然了
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表