剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
-There's gonna be a next time? -Of course.
我们这才刚开始
We're just getting started.
马蒂
Marty.
这些派对对我们是大好的事
These parties are great for us.
对于促进生意 结识人脉来说大有裨益
They're great for business. They're great for networking.
为什么 你玩得不开心
Why? You didn't enjoy it?
不 我很开心
No, I liked it. Yeah.
很好玩 对 大概是吧
It was good. Yeah, I guess.
怎么了 有什么让你困扰的吗
What is it? What's bothering you?
我不太适合派对
I'm not much of a party guy.
我不认识任何客人 我也不知道该聊什么
I didn't know anyone there. I didn't know what to say to anyone.
我觉得这是你讲给自己听的话术
I think this is a narrative you tell yourself.
我看过派对中的你 马蒂
I've seen you party, Marty.
我不知道该怎么告诉你 但你挺活泼的
And I don't know how to tell you this, but you're pretty fun.
不…我不活泼
No. No, I'm not fun.
好吧 我有个主意
All right, well, I have an idea.
不如我们再尝试一次
Why don't we run it back?
我们再开一次派对
We'll have a second party,
你可以借此机会结识人脉
and we can use it as an opportunity for you to make some connections.
派对上有些很优秀的人 马蒂 非常出色
There were some fantastic people there, Marty. Fantastic.
我只是太害羞了
I'm just too shy.
-别再用“害羞”这个词了 -而且 不
-Oh, stop it already with the "shy." -And-- No.
我会帮你学会享受派对
I'm going to help you learn to enjoy yourself.
好吗 听起来怎么样
Okay? How's that sound?
这个摇头是什么意思
What is that shake?
-好吧 -好吗
-All right. -Yeah?
-可以 好的 -那就好 很好
-Yes. Yeah. -All right. Okay. Good.
对了
By the way,
我要送你一样东西
I got you a little something.
天啊
Wow.
-一条鱼 -准确说来 是锦鲤
-A fish. -A koi to be exact.
-谢谢你 -不客气
-Well, thank you. -You're welcome.
-我该怎么安置它 -你一定能想出办法
-What do I do with it? -I'm sure you'll figure it out.
我们可以建一个水池
I guess we could build a pond.
在汉普顿的家
You know, in the Hamptons.
这个主意太棒了…
That's a great idea. That is a great idea.
对你来说是个好项目
That might be a good project for you.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -Don't mention it.
好的
Well, okay.
-它正看着我呢 -是的 我觉得它喜欢你
-He's looking right at me. -He is. I think he likes you.
我也希望
Yeah. I hope so.
(一年后)
好的 别打架
Okay, play nice, guys.
亚当 乖一点
Adam, behave yourself.
(赫什科夫)
别喝太多啤酒了
Take it easy with the cervezas.
抱歉 我是开玩笑的 享受派对吧 朋友们
Sorry. I'm kidding. Enjoy the fiesta, amigos.
-谢谢… -是
-Gracias. Gracias. -Oh, yeah.
米莉安 你已经见过诺琳了
Miriam. I see you've met Noreen.
对…
Yes. Yes.
真好 正如瓦哈卡的人常说的
Terrific. Well, as they say in Oaxaca…
敬人生
Lehayim.
干杯
Cheers.
我们的大厨正努力工作呢
I see our chef is hard at work.
是的
Oh, yeah.
他人看起来不错
He seems nice.
马蒂
Oh, Marty.
他有点害羞 但…
He's a little shy, but…
别因为我气馁了 如果你想…
Well, don't let me hold you back. If you, you know, would like to…
好的 我去找他聊聊
Yeah, I'll go talk to him.
好的
Okay.
-这就是大名鼎鼎的烧烤大♥师♥ -谁 我
-The grill master himself. -Who? Me?
-米莉安 -对 当然
-Miriam. -Oh, right. Of course.
-是 我们在坐七时见过 -对
-Yeah. From shiva. -Yes.
-还有艾克的等候室 对吗 -对
-And Ike's waiting room, right? -That too.
艾克说你的厨艺最棒了
Well, Ike said that you are the best cook.
我需要向你请教烤肉串的食谱
I'm gonna need that kebab recipe one of these days.
窍门在于先给烤肉扦抹油
Well, the trick is to oil the skewers first.
然后肉就会由内至外烤熟
Then the meat cooks from the inside out.
连我都被自己说得想睡觉了
I'm boring myself now.
不会的…
No! No, no. No.
很有趣
Interesting.
那么 你和你的母亲说了 不去佛罗里达吗
So, did you tell your mother no about Florida?
天啊 你的记忆力真好
Wow, you have a great memory.
真抱歉 我不该…
I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have--
不…没事的
No! No, no, no. No, it's fine.
这里有好几个像我们这样的 对吗
There's a few of us here, right?
-你见过詹妮弗了吗 -没有
-Have you met Jennifer? -No.
她是某个名门千金
She's some kind of heiress.
纽约市芭蕾舞团理事会成员 那一类的
On the board of the New York City Ballet. That kind of thing.
总之 她去艾克那里咨♥询♥已经很久了
Anyway, she's been with Ike forever.
你一定也知道 艾克的电影明星病人之一吧
You must also know about one of Ike's movie-star patients?
我不知道
I don't think so.
-好吧 我不该多嘴 -好
-Okay, I shouldn't say. -Okay.
她的名字和“麦妮丝玛特洛”押韵
Her name rhymes with "Myneth Maltrow."
对 他提过的
He did mention that, yes.
-人数众多呢 -是
-It's quite a tribe, I guess. -Yeah, yeah.
我得再去拿一盘了
I should get another tray.
现在我明白茱莉娅切尔德的感受了
Now I know how Julia Childs feels.
除了没有奇怪的口音和…
Minus the funny accent and the…
饱满的胸部
the fulsome breasts.
谁会想到烤羊肉串最受欢迎
Who would have known that the lamb kebabs are the number one hit?
我觉得是因为我放了香菜
I think it's the cilantro I put on it.
不好意思 能告诉我厕所在哪吗
Sorry. Do you know where the bathroom is?
没问题
Yes, absolutely.
在走廊那边 左手边第二道门
It's down the hall, second door on your left.
冲水速度比较慢
It's a slow flush.
多谢提醒
Thank you for the heads-up.
那是法拉弗西特吗
Is that Farrah Fawcett?
是的 挺酷吧
It is. Cool, right?
他在飞往坦帕的航♥班♥上与她结识
He met her on a flight to Tampa.
-天 好棒 -对 她人很好
-Oh, wow. -Yeah, she's very lovely.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
艾克小时候真可爱
Ike was such a sweet little boy.
其实那是我
Actually, that's me.
和我的父母 妹妹
With my parents and sister.
真的
Really?
所以你和艾克从小就认识
So, you knew Ike as a kid.
你们俩是亲戚
So you two are related.
那倒不是
Not exactly.
但是…
But…
你和艾克 邦妮一起住在这里
You live here with Ike and Bonnie?
是…
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
这房♥子棒极了
It is such a great home.
赫什科夫一家买♥♥这房♥子多久了 你知道吗
How long have the Herschkopfs had it? Do you know?
说实话
Well, truth be told,
这是我家的房♥子 从1950年代♥开♥始
it's my family's home since the '50s, I guess.
对 许多快乐的回忆
Yeah. A lot of happy memories.
-你家的 -对…
-Your family. -Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
等等 这是你家
Wait. This is your home?
应该说是我们的家
Well, I mean, it's our home.
对 文件上是有某个人的名字啦
Yeah, there's a name on the paper.
但是总需要那么一个特别的人
But you know, it still takes that special someone
帮助你设想出房♥子的模样
to figure out what it could be,
而那人就是艾克 还有邦妮
and that's Ike… and Bonnie.
我只是擅长执行想法
I'm just good at executing ideas.
所以这其实是团队合作
So it's a real team effort.
-是 -但那真有意思
-Yeah. -But that's interesting.
-左手边第二道门 -对 左手边第二道门
-The left, second door? -Yeah, left, second door.
-好 没问题 -按住冲水杆别放
-Okay. You got it. -Keep your hand on the lever.
那么
So…
我能问你一个问题吗
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表