剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thanks, man. -You're welcome.
下午好 先生
Good afternoon, sir.
我的朋友和我今天要为老年人读书
My friends and I are reading to seniors today.
你需要我读给你吗
Would-- Would you like me to read to you?
“我见过太多次了
"I seen it over and over.
一个人对另一个人说话 而那没有任何区别
A guy talkin' to another guy and it don't make no difference
即使他听不见或不理解
if he don't hear or understand.
他们在交谈或是他们已经接受了 他们没有交谈
The thing is, they're talkin' or they're settling still not talking.
只是和另一个人共处一室罢了”
It's just bein' with another guy."
泰瑞尔 你为什么来这里
Why are you here, Terrel?
你不是真的关心我 对吗
You don't actually care about me, do you?
不 你很好啊 人很酷
No. You're okay. You're cool.
-我很酷 -对
-I'm cool? -Yeah.
不
No.
我不酷
I'm not cool.
你来这的真正原因是什么
Why are you really here?
说实话 我只是需要给大学申请履历添彩
Honestly, I just need some stuff to put on my college app.
不是这个就是乐队 而我讨厌乐队 所以…
It was either this or band, and I hate band, so…
大家都讨厌乐队
Everyone hates band.
至少你诚实
Well, at least you're honest.
别失去这点
Don't ever lose that.
那么
So…
先生 你还需要我继续读吗
do you want me to keep reading, sir, or…
读吧 有何不可
You know what? Yeah. Why not?
谢谢 泰瑞尔
Thanks, Terrel.
“当然 你可以玩掷马蹄铁游戏到天黑
"Sure, you could play horseshoes till it got dark,
但你得读书
but then you got to read books.
书没有好处
Books ain't no good.
一个人需要身边有人陪伴
A guy needs somebody to be near him.
如果没有人陪伴 人会发疯
A guy goes nuts if he ain't got nobody.
无论那个人是谁 只要身边有人就好
Don't make no difference who the guy is, long as he's with you.
让我告诉你 人会感到孤单 也会生病”
I tell ya, a guy gets too lonely an' he gets sick."
你可以不用读了 泰瑞尔
You can stop there, Terrel.
谢谢你
Thank you.
马科维兹先生
Mr. Markowitz?
马科维兹先生
Mr. Markowitz.
你不能离开
You can't leave.
先生 回来
Come back here. Sir.
马科维兹先生 你在做什么
What do you think you're doing? Mr. Markowitz!
见鬼
Fuck.
(圣杰西亚医院)
大家快躲
Everybody, duck!
-别说 想都边想 -什么
-Don't say it. Don't even think it. -What?
-我不会再和你打高尔夫了 -为什么
-I'm not playing golf with you again. -Why not?
“为什么 ” 上次那不叫高尔夫 那比较像是打曲棍球
"Why not?" That wasn't golf. That was more like hockey.
我觉得自己有生命危险
I was afraid for my life.
你们试过热水浴池了吗 你们应该去试试
Have you tried the hot tub yet? You should try the hot tub.
-就连你也不应该错过 -我应该…
-Even you can't miss that. -I ought to…
你看过日晷了没
Have you seen the sundial?
-没有 -没有吗 来 看看
-No. -No? No? Here, look.
11米高
Thirty-six feet tall.
为了它 我不得不砍掉一棵树 用起重机安装
And you know, to get it in, I had to chop down a tree and install it by crane.
-厉害 -对吧
-Amazing. -Yeah?
-你知道现在几点吗 -不知道
-Do you know what time it is? -No.
鸡尾酒时间
Cocktail time.
不需要日晷也能知道
You don't need a sundial to tell you that.
那是真的
No, you don't.
绝对不需要
You most certainly do not.
你玩过巨型象棋吗
Have you played the giant chess?
去试试吧 玩玩巨型象棋
Go ahead and play some giant chess.
马蒂 亲爱的 你怎么盛装出席
Marty, my sweet. Why are you so dressed up?
这不是正装派对
It's not a formal party.
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
是的 当然 嘿 来这边 我们…
Oh, yeah. Sure, of course. Hey, come on. Let's…
马蒂 你的屁♥股♥露出来了
Marty, your tush is hanging out.
这样吧…对
Here. Here. Okay.
-好了 -那是谁
-All right. -Who's that?
那是皮特主厨 我为了派对请了他
That's Chef Pete. I hired him for the party.
他曾为凯文培根和凯拉塞吉维克烹饪
He used to cook for Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick.
他水平不错 但和马蒂马科维兹没得比
He's good, but he's no Marty Markowitz.
好的
All right.
怎么了
What's going on?
过去三十年的大部分时间
For the better part of the last three decades…
我将自己的全部精力奉献给你
I have dedicated my life to you.
每个周末 节假日 一切时间
Every weekend, every holiday, everything.
你就这么忙 找不到时间
And you couldn't even find time in your schedule
在四天中抽空来看看我
over the course of four days to come-- come visit me?
打电♥话♥给我
To call me?
在我经历人生中最可怕的体验时 问候一下我
To check in on me during one of the most harrowing experiences of my life?
好的 马蒂 我知道你体内有很多麻♥醉♥药♥
Okay, I know they pumped you full of narcotics, Marty,
你的身体无法承受 所以我猜 你此刻仍不清醒
and that you're a lightweight, so I'm assuming it's hitting you hard.
我不懂…你希望我去医院
I don't underst-- You wanted me to, what, come by the hospital
带着果冻和冰淇淋
with Jell-O and ice cream,
-陪在你床边 和你看《森林王子》 -为什么
-snuggle up and watch Jungle Book? -Why?
你为什么不去
Why didn't you come?
我以为我们是家人
I thought we were family.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
马蒂 我很担心你是认真的
Marty, I'm worried that you're serious.
你需要知道 你需要听这句话
You need to know this. You need to hear this.
我愿意为你做任何事
I would do anything for you. Anything.
你告诉我要做手术后
The second you told me about your procedure,
我第二天就打给纽约大学郎格尼的朋友
I called my contacts at NYU Langone the very next day.
我说我们是家人
I told them that we're family.
你的病床和私人病房♥
The hospital bed, the private room you had.
你觉得那是谁安排的 是我
Who do you think did that? I did that.
你竟然认为我什么都不会做
I can't believe you didn't think I would do anything.
经过了这么多年 你就是这么看我的吗
After all these years, is that how you see me?
我只是惊讶你没有去探病
I was just surprised that you didn't come and visit.
你为什么不开口呢 我… 你觉得我那么糟糕吗
Why didn't you ask me to come? I-- Do you think I'm that much of a schmuck?
你觉得我不会去…当然了 你为什么不说
You don't think I'm gonna come and-- Of course. Why didn't you say,
“艾克 如果你能来看看我 那对我意义重大 ” 我不会读心
"Ike, it would mean a lot if you swung by"? I'm not a mind reader.
-这 为什么… -你说你一直在我身边
-Well, why-- -You say that you've been by my side
在过去三十年的大部分时间
for the better part of three decades.
我认为我也是
Well, I'd argue the same thing.
在你父母死后 黛比和你妹妹试图占你便宜
When Debbie and your sister tried to bleed you dry after your parents died,
谁帮了你
who was there?
AFC公♥司♥想发展 扩张时呢
What about when AFC wanted to grow and expand?
谁为你提供了机会
Who provided you with that opportunity?
当你心脏病发作
When you had a heart attack,
谁救了你 在救护车上握着你的手
who scooped you up and held your hand in the ambulance?
谁救了你一命
Who saved your life?
马蒂
Marty…
这就是忠诚
That's loyalty.
这就是爱
That's love.
我愿意为你做任何事 你是我的铁哥们
I'd do anything for you. You're my guy.
我永远都会出现在你身边
I will always show up for you.
你说得对
You're absolutely right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-对不起 -过来吧 你这个疯子
-I'm sorry. -Come here, you maniac.
过来…
Come-- Come…
马蒂 我爱你 你是我的兄弟
Marty, I love you. You are my brother.
听见了吗
You hear me?
-你听到了吗 -是
-Are you listening? -Yeah.
那就好
Good.
快换掉这身糟糕的衣服 去泳池边找我 好吗
Now get out of this farkakte outfit and meet me by the pool, huh?
好的
Okay.
来赌一把 准备好了吗 跳
Money in the bank. Ready? Jump.
差一点
He's hot.
你刚才赢了100美元
You just made a hundred bucks.
是因为你妈把你养成了温室的花朵
…because your mother raised you as veal.
我们进去吧 那里有空调
剧集 | 邻家心理医生(2021) | 导航列表